PDA

View Full Version : I have a special going on...

ShonnaBrannon
July 21st, 2008, 11:31 PM
I'm offering a special on my business site. Check it out: http://www.midnightrosedesigns.com (http://www.midnightrosedesigns.com/)

Dani
July 22nd, 2008, 12:58 AM
Your work is beautiful Shonna! :notworthy:

ShonnaBrannon
July 22nd, 2008, 01:12 AM
Thanks, Dani. I try to do my best for each individual, whether it be an author or another type business. :)

Tara S Nichols
July 22nd, 2008, 11:09 AM
Wow. You're very talented. I didn't know you did web design too!

ShonnaBrannon
July 22nd, 2008, 12:34 PM
Yep, I've been doing it for years, but started this business up this year. I figured I might as well make a little money doing it since I enjoyed it so much.

Tara S Nichols
July 22nd, 2008, 01:23 PM
Well, you do it well!
I have started dabbling in the web design stuff and would like to have that as a side business to my writing as well. So far I'm pretty green but I commend you for making a go of it. I'll recomend you to anyone whom I hear is looking.

ShonnaBrannon
July 22nd, 2008, 02:39 PM
Aww thanks so much, Tara. I sure could use the business. With all my medical problems right now, I'm going to need the money to pay for the docs until they can figure out what's triggering all my stuff. LOL

Tara S Nichols
July 22nd, 2008, 04:02 PM
I was wondering how you were doing with health. Here's wishing you better! ((HUGS))

ShonnaBrannon
July 22nd, 2008, 05:32 PM
I'm still the same and don't know what's wrong with me. I'm waiting on the GP's nurse to call me back so I know what to tell the gyno when I call for an appointment.

Tara S Nichols
July 22nd, 2008, 05:36 PM
That must be frustrating. I guess keeping busy is a good distraction from it all.

hollie
July 22nd, 2008, 06:07 PM
I'm still the same and don't know what's wrong with me. I'm waiting on the GP's nurse to call me back so I know what to tell the gyno when I call for an appointment.

I know how that feels I see my gyno on Monday and fingers crossed he is going to do something this time instead of just saying i'm not old enough and i need to wait for a hystorctomy

I hope you feel better soon

hollie
July 22nd, 2008, 06:17 PM
I'm offering a special on my business site. Check it out: http://www.midnightrosedesigns.com

I always love your work I just can't think of an excuse to buy anything The Smurf says i don't need it

Dani
July 22nd, 2008, 07:21 PM
I hope you start feeling better soon Shonna. I also hope that the docs find out what's going on, so that you'll know.

ShonnaBrannon
July 22nd, 2008, 08:09 PM
Yeah, staying busy helps keep my mind off whatever is wrong with me.

Good luck, Hollie. I begged them to do one on me after I had the last baby. All they kept saying is there is no medical reason to do it. LOL tell the smurf there is never a reason to buy something pretty...you just do it. LOL

Thanks, Dani. My whole system has gone haywire and I want it rewired right.

Tara S Nichols
July 24th, 2008, 03:14 PM
If you have any blogger code or even just the info from here I can blog a post advertising your webdesign skills on my blogspot and myspace as well. I often need something to fill in in between announcements. if you're interested.

hollie
July 24th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Yeah, staying busy helps keep my mind off whatever is wrong with me.

Good luck, Hollie. I begged them to do one on me after I had the last baby. All they kept saying is there is no medical reason to do it. LOL tell the smurf there is never a reason to buy something pretty...you just do it. LOL

He has said he will do it but wants to wait till i'm 40 which is 6 years so i'm going beg and list all the things it effects

If you have any blogger code or even just the info from here I can blog a post advertising your webdesign skills on my blogspot and myspace as well. I often need something to fill in in between announcements. if you're interested.

I can add something to myspace if you tell me how free advatising has to be good :whistling:

ShonnaBrannon
July 24th, 2008, 09:50 PM
Wow, thanks, Tara and Hollie! I'd never turn down free advertising. LOL It rocks! And, Hollie, I hope all your reasoning and begging with the doc works.

Here's the code:

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/1717/midnightbannersqtc3.jpg

Midnight Rose Designs has a great special going on right now. For one month only you can get 2 FREE headers and one FREE banner with the purchase of a web design at regular prices. This will allow you to switch your headers out and get a whole new design when you want. The banner will be designed from the header of your choice and with your choice of wording. Click to check it out: Midnight Rose Designs (http://www.midnightrosedesigns.com)

Tara S Nichols
July 25th, 2008, 12:37 AM
You're up on both blogspot and myspace girl! Hope it brings some business your way.

ShonnaBrannon
July 25th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Thanks so much Tara. I greatly appreciate it. I'll return the favor sometime if you'll let me know when and what. I have like 3 blogs.

hollie
July 25th, 2008, 01:13 PM
It's on myspace and looking very pretty

ShonnaBrannon
July 25th, 2008, 03:07 PM
OOOO purdy! Thanks so much :D. I added you as a friend btw.

hollie
July 25th, 2008, 04:31 PM
i just accepted you Bouncy Icon Smilie Bouncy Icon Smilie

ShonnaBrannon
July 25th, 2008, 06:38 PM
:D woohoo....new friends are great.