PDA

View Full Version : Extract from Staytape

Alex_Draven
July 27th, 2008, 07:32 PM
This extract is from Staytape, my new Single Shot from Torquere Press. The story's about Kit and Dirk, eyeliner and photography, kilts and corsets. It's about love, and trust, and doing the things that scare you.

I've already posted a PG extract over in the 'Promotional Space' section*, but this is a little steamier. I hope you enjoy it!

(* http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/boa...8383#post58383)

~~~~

Dirk grabbed Kit's forearm and held him still.

"I'm awake now, and you're home, so -- where are you going so fast?"

"Um -- nowhere." Kit subsided, and this time the kiss was a little deeper, a little hotter, a touch of tongue to Dirk's lips, Kit's fingertips tightening on his side. And yet…

"Okay, Kit, what are you trying to get away with?"

"Dirk!" Kit shoved Dirk's shoulder, and Dirk smiled, catching Kit's arm. He'd been right. Kit was tying to hide something.

"Uh-uh." Dirk manipulated Kit's arm so he could kiss Kit's fingers, biting down gently on the web between thumb and fingers, before looking up at Kit with big, wide, innocent eyes and blowing cool air over Kit's hand. Kit wasn't the only one who could play a role. "No nookie till you 'fess up. What were you looking for?"

"Has anyone ever told you have a suspicious mind?"

"Frequently, but that doesn't answer my question."

"You're like a pit bull sometimes."

Dirk bit down again, sucking hard on the skin, butterflying his tongue against it, and Kit squirmed satisfactorily.

"God, Dirk!"

Dirk did it again.

"Fine, fine, you cock-tease. I was looking for your corset. The brocade one."

Dirk moved Kit's hand and licked a slow stroke from the inner wrist over the palm to the middle finger, which made Kit gasp. God, Kit was easy sometimes.

"Okay," Dirk said slowly. "Why?" Then he closed his mouth around Kit's finger and sucked, teasing with his tongue.

"Fuck!"

Dirk smiled around Kit's finger and stopped moving his mouth.

"Because… shit." Kit shivered theatrically, and Dirk flicked his tongue, just once, against the inside of Kit's knuckle. "Okay, Dirk? You can get me to talk or you can do that. Not both."

Kit was smiling too, until Dirk drew his mouth off Kit's finger with a flourish.

"I was hoping you'd pick the other one," Kit complained.

"But I want to know why."

Kit shook his head. "Because, you irritating fuck, I've been thinking all evening about fucking you while you were wearing it. Only now, I'm thinking about you sucking my fingers, and it's making it kind of hard to concentrate."

"Good answer." Dirk smiled, and lowered his mouth again, and this time, he managed to get his other hand out from under the covers to push and palm against Kit's jeans in time with his boyfriend's heavy breathing.

~~~~~~

(Why, yes, I am a tease. I've got a t-shirt that says so, and everything. ;p)

If you want to know what happens happens next, you can buy Staytape here:
http://www.torquerebooks.com/zencart/index.php?manufacturers_id=110&main_page=index

There's also a whole free short story about Kit - Fair - up on my livejournal, here:
http://ephemera-tales.livejournal.com/70734.html

Happy reading!

Alex Draven

Kimberly
August 23rd, 2008, 05:16 PM
Good heavens!! I can see why you have the shirt!! Such a tease! Great excerpt! You are so bad!! (But in a good way!)applause.gif

Alex_Draven
August 23rd, 2008, 09:25 PM
*grins* - thank you!

hollie
August 24th, 2008, 06:59 AM
oh wow that was great Lusty Drool Smilie

Alex_Draven
September 1st, 2008, 07:08 PM
thank you!