PDA

View Full Version : If Riley cant have him can I?

msreba
August 6th, 2008, 06:21 PM
:swoon: I just love your Riley series. I have read all the Sherrilyn Kenyon Dark Hunter Books and thats what hooked me on this type of stories. When I came across your books at the store I bought the first one read it all that day and went back and bought the rest to bring me up to date. I would love to walk a mile in Rileys stillettos... she is strong, sexy, smart and ohhh so lucky to have Quinn in her dreams... Im looking for the newest book you noted on your web page but Im in USA, Michigan and havent found it yet.... but I will. I read 4 to 5 books a week and cant get enough of your world. Keep up the great work. I look forward to your next great read! Thank you for the escape!

CharmedGirl
August 6th, 2008, 08:22 PM
I hope Riley ends up with Quinn. But I also really like Kade and Ben.

Dani
August 6th, 2008, 09:10 PM
:welcome3: MsReba!

We hope you have a great time here with us.

If you're refering to the book The Mammoth Book of Vampire Romance, you should be able to locate it in the Romance section of your bookstore under Tricia Telep's name since she edited the book. smilies/bump.gif

hollie
August 7th, 2008, 06:43 AM
I have the mammoth book of vamp romance, it is good well Keri's story is I haven't read the rest

Dani
August 8th, 2008, 06:04 PM
I have it, but I've still got to read the story in it. *waits for screams of shock* LOL!

Yes, I haven't read it yet, but I'm already into a book right now. I may take a quick break to read it though.

KeriArthur
August 17th, 2008, 05:33 PM
welcome to coffee time, MsReba!

glad you're enjoying Riley's series :)

If the book you can't find is the mammoth book of vampire romance, as Irishwolf has noted, it'll be in the romance section under Trisha Telep's name. It should be available in all the bookstores, as it's released in both the US and the UK (just with different covers)

CharmedGirl
August 18th, 2008, 08:18 PM
I haven't seen The Mammoth book of Vampire Romance in my local bookstore but I'll keep an eye out for it.

MPlaymate
August 31st, 2008, 09:24 PM
when the book stores don't have it amazon.com always does and sometimes it's cheaper!!!!

CharmedGirl
August 31st, 2008, 11:47 PM
It's alright. I finally got The Mammoth book of Vampire Romance. I went to a bookstore that sells a lot of Samhain books. It's a great bookstore in Brisbane. I'll have to go there more often! LOL

hollie
September 1st, 2008, 06:49 AM
I found it in the Horror section not romance yeh i know wierd but vampires are horror and thats where they get the idea

KeriArthur
September 12th, 2008, 02:45 AM
It's alright. I finally got The Mammoth book of Vampire Romance. I went to a bookstore that sells a lot of Samhain books. It's a great bookstore in Brisbane. I'll have to go there more often! LOL

Would that be Rosemary's? I buy a lot of books from her :)

nightlife
March 1st, 2009, 08:55 PM
Personally I want Riley to end up with Quinn. I think that Kade is alright but honestly if Riley would realize that Quinn is still there by her side it is exactly what Liander is doing to her brother and she knows that they are soul mates so what is the difference?

CharmedGirl
March 2nd, 2009, 12:43 AM
Would that be Rosemary's? I buy a lot of books from her :)

Yeah it would be Keri. It's a great shop.

Dani
March 2nd, 2009, 01:26 AM
Personally I want Riley to end up with Quinn. I think that Kade is alright but honestly if Riley would realize that Quinn is still there by her side it is exactly what Liander is doing to her brother and she knows that they are soul mates so what is the difference?
In the book Dia asked her how she could have one soul mate with two souls in her (or something close to it) and she said there would be three in her life, one that will hurt, one that will heal and one that will always be there and that of course is Quinn, but there is still the other two to figure out.

Kade and Riley aren't compatible other than sexually because he is a horse shifter and with the occasional romp, seems to stay within his own species (if you will). He wants (and is getting) children and I don't think that Riley would be able to have his children (if she could have them at all), but Keri would know that better. That's the reason I don't see them ending up together.

nightlife
March 2nd, 2009, 08:42 PM
See I viewed it as her brother would be the one that would always be there, Quinn the one that heals and the other I have not figured out. Although Quinn could fall in the line of the one that will hurt. Just becuase of their relationship. It is always a battle when she feels that she needs to have more than what he is offering to her. But if Quinn to move to be closer to her then who knows. I am very anxious for the next two Riley books to come out. I really can't wait though. Does anyone know when the 8th book is coming out?

In the book Dia asked her how she could have one soul mate with two souls in her (or something close to it) and she said there would be three in her life, one that will hurt, one that will heal and one that will always be there and that of course is Quinn, but there is still the other two to figure out.

Kade and Riley aren't compatible other than sexually because he is a horse shifter and with the occasional romp, seems to stay within his own species (if you will). He wants (and is getting) children and I don't think that Riley would be able to have his children (if she could have them at all), but Keri would know that better. That's the reason I don't see them ending up together.

querida
March 3rd, 2009, 10:39 AM
There's a book coming out this month!!! (Right, all?) I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay. I'm a bit excited. :)

CharmedGirl
March 3rd, 2009, 03:05 PM
There's a book coming out this month!!! (Right, all?) I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay. I'm a bit excited. :)

It's not out here in Australia until the 1st of April. :tear:

querida
March 3rd, 2009, 06:52 PM
Ugh--- I'm out of fingernails to bite in anticipation!!

Dani
March 3rd, 2009, 10:37 PM
See I viewed it as her brother would be the one that would always be there, Quinn the one that heals and the other I have not figured out. Although Quinn could fall in the line of the one that will hurt. Just becuase of their relationship. It is always a battle when she feels that she needs to have more than what he is offering to her. But if Quinn to move to be closer to her then who knows. I am very anxious for the next two Riley books to come out. I really can't wait though. Does anyone know when the 8th book is coming out?
If you read back in some of the posts in the other threads (or you can search for it) Keri herself told us (after we guessed) that Quinn is the one who would always be there. I also guessed Rhoan and Liander, but she said that they were not part of the three. We've been speculating who the other two are since then.

It seems that she and Quinn are taking it slower than they did the first time which will probably work to their advantage better than the first time.

Deadly Desire will be out March 24.

MPlaymate
March 14th, 2009, 04:31 PM
i know i can't wait to get my hands on the next book as well!!! i have keri's newest book for her new series until i finish one series i really don't like starting another!!! but hey i read many authors while waiting for other books to come out.

CharmedGirl
March 14th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I'm rereading at the moment, patiently awaiting new books that are coming in series that I have.

nightlife
March 15th, 2009, 01:34 PM
I am getting ready to read Beneath a Rising Moon (Ripple Creek Werewolf Series #1 (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?EAN=9781893896383&x=06131503). But I am trying to hold off till the new Riley book comes out

CharmedGirl
March 15th, 2009, 03:43 PM
I am getting ready to read Beneath a Rising Moon (Ripple Creek Werewolf Series #1 (http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbninquiry.asp?EAN=9781893896383&x=06131503). But I am trying to hold off till the new Riley book comes out

Definitely read it nightlife. It's a good book.

MPlaymate
March 15th, 2009, 04:32 PM
i've been reading alot of short books until i get my newest ones!!! alot of my books right now are in storage so it'll be awhile before i can get to most of them!!!!

KeriArthur
March 21st, 2009, 05:39 PM
See I viewed it as her brother would be the one that would always be there, Quinn the one that heals and the other I have not figured out. Although Quinn could fall in the line of the one that will hurt.

Quinn isn't the one that hurts. He's the one that is always there for her. The one that hurts might become more obvious after Deadly Desire :innocent:

I am very anxious for the next two Riley books to come out. I really can't wait though. Does anyone know when the 8th book is coming out?

the 8th book, Bound to Shadows, comes out in Nov 09 (it was supposed to be sept, but they moved it back a couple of months.). I've just gotten the first lot of edits for it

CharmedGirl
March 21st, 2009, 10:40 PM
the 8th book, Bound to Shadows, comes out in Nov 09 (it was supposed to be sept, but they moved it back a couple of months.). I've just gotten the first lot of edits for it

:tear: Totally saddened by the moved back release date, but not to worry I'm sure I'll have other books to read between now and November.

Maria M.
March 23rd, 2009, 11:02 AM
Quinn isn't the one that hurts. He's the one that is always there for her. The one that hurts might become more obvious after Deadly Desire :innocent:

No fair your just taunting now:hissyfit:.

MPlaymate
March 23rd, 2009, 03:12 PM
i've been burning through books like crazy lately!!! i just go notice today that the next riley book is heading for my mailbox!!!! i got to pre-order this time!!!! last week i recived my other book i order the last of the immortal series it'll be hard not being able to read about those hot guys anymore!!!

Dani
March 26th, 2009, 10:07 PM
I have some speculation about this, but I will message you privately about it since not everyone has the book yet. Not that I've finished it yet either, but I'm getting there. I just have a gut feeling about this. LOL!

Amazon has the release date as October 27th. Maybe they are trying for middle ground or something. Either way, it's still close to November. LOL!

CharmedGirl
March 26th, 2009, 11:59 PM
I still have to wait another 4 days till Deadly Desire is out. But as soon as I get it I'll have it finished within 4 hours hopefully.

MPlaymate
March 27th, 2009, 11:41 AM
i just got my pre-order of it yesturday from amazon.com!!!! and the offical release isn't until next week!!!!! pre-orders are nice!!!!

WolfChick
March 27th, 2009, 04:33 PM
?? I got Deadly Desires on Mar 24th. I guess I will keep my feedback to myself until everybody has it. All I have to say, is it was GREAT, however, the cover and spine is very irratating. I'm sorry if that is over critical, but they are both completely different. I have all the books, and I keep looking at the shelf because that one book looks different then all the others. :( Kinda takes away from the awesomeness.

Dani
March 27th, 2009, 09:22 PM
i just got my pre-order of it yesturday from amazon.com!!!! and the offical release isn't until next week!!!!! pre-orders are nice!!!!
Mickey, honey, it came out this past Tuesday. I think Amazon need to check their dates. LOL!

Dani
March 27th, 2009, 09:24 PM
?? I got Deadly Desires on Mar 24th. I guess I will keep my feedback to myself until everybody has it. All I have to say, is it was GREAT, however, the cover and spine is very irratating. I'm sorry if that is over critical, but they are both completely different. I have all the books, and I keep looking at the shelf because that one book looks different then all the others. :( Kinda takes away from the awesomeness.
I got mine the same day, but I'm trying to stretch my reading out because I know I will be mad when I finish it because I have to wait for the next one. At least it comes out around late Oct./early Nov. :)

MPlaymate
March 29th, 2009, 10:40 AM
according to amazon.com it says the book comes out march 30,2009 when i pre-ordered unless amazon is always getting they're dates wrong

WolfChick
March 29th, 2009, 05:06 PM
I just checked Amazon, it says on the website that Deadly Desires came out on March 24th. I'm not sure why it's saying something different when you look at it.

Dani
March 29th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Everywhere I looked said it was released on the 24th too including Amazon. I'm at a loss as to why you're getting a different date.

MPlaymate
March 29th, 2009, 10:05 PM
that's what it said when i pre-ordered it. at the beginning of the month. maybe the 30th was just a date to put down because they didn't know exactly when it was coming until the week before. and in reality it ended up being the 24th which was much earlier then the estimated dated of the 30th.

Dani
March 29th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Who knows. At least you got it though and can get to reading. :)

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
March 31st, 2009, 07:11 PM
Awww, can't Jan have Riley instead? LOL! I know there was a name your character contest some months ago.... *sigh* if only Dani knew me back then...

Dani
March 31st, 2009, 08:23 PM
Awww, can't Jan have Riley instead? LOL! I know there was a name your character contest some months ago.... *sigh* if only Dani knew me back then...
That was for Keri's other series my sweet. Laugh it Up fuzball

And if Jan gets Riley, where will Quinn be? Okay, stupid question. I'd KNOW where he'd be. :devil:

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
April 1st, 2009, 06:24 AM
Don't forget to mention the albeit unwanted soulmate. Where will he be? We will have Janiley and Quani... but what about him?

Dani
April 2nd, 2009, 02:21 PM
He'll be out in the cold. LOL!

Dani
April 3rd, 2009, 12:52 AM
I thought I'd post this here since everyone seems to be lurking at this post lately (I will also post this at the other post being looked at more also just so everyone sees it).

The new thread to discuss Deadly Desire is open here: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?p=88312#post88312

Start posting and have fun!

CharmedGirl
April 3rd, 2009, 12:59 AM
I've finally got my copy of Deadly Desire today because the bookshop didn't get their copies in till today for some reason and I started it not long ago and am already up to page 60.

Dani
April 3rd, 2009, 01:03 AM
I've finally got my copy of Deadly Desire today because the bookshop didn't get their copies in till today for some reason and I started it not long ago and am already up to page 60.
I knew it wouldn't take you long to get into it. You'll be done by tomorrow at the latest knowing you. LOL!

CharmedGirl
April 3rd, 2009, 01:10 AM
I knew it wouldn't take you long to get into it. You'll be done by tomorrow at the latest knowing you. LOL!

Probably, okay, most definitely would be more correct. Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
April 3rd, 2009, 01:13 AM
Probably, okay, most definitely would be more correct. Laugh it Up fuzball
I would have fallen out of my chair if you had just put probably and nothing else. I know you better than that when it comes to reading Keri's books. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
April 3rd, 2009, 01:17 AM
I would have fallen out of my chair if you had just put probably and nothing else. I know you better than that when it comes to reading Keri's books. :biggrin:

Reading any book I like once I get started. LOL