PDA

View Full Version : I've read all of the Riley books...

Kimberly
August 7th, 2008, 04:14 PM
I picked up my first Keri Arthur by accident. I got her name confused with a different author, but I have to say it was one of the best mistakes I've ever made. I am addicted to this series. Thanks Keri! I just can't decide which of the heroes I like better! Though Quinn is #1 for now!! I think it's the fangs!

sabby07
August 7th, 2008, 04:43 PM
Kimberly Welcome! We have a bunch of Quinn fans here. Keri even pops in every once in a while. We all are patiently (LOL) waiting for her next book .

hollie
August 7th, 2008, 06:45 PM
welcome Kimberly we all love Keri and her books here

CharmedGirl
August 8th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Quinn is a great character but I also love Kade and Ben.

Dani
August 8th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Hi Kimberly! bhowdysmilie.gif

Most all of us love Quinn (especially me...ROFL! That's going to cause a few arguments. hehe), so welcome to the club.

Actually, I like all the men in Riley's life except for Kellen. He can stay gone for all I care. :)

Angie61881
August 10th, 2008, 02:38 AM
I don't about everyone else but i'm definately can't wait for the next book as good as anyone esle. LOL Anybody eles know of any other book that is really good to read. I love paranormal and Historical

Angie61881
August 10th, 2008, 02:40 AM
Oh Yeah Kimberly
There is definately alot of Quinn lovers in here. I'm one of them. And glad you picked up the wrong book. Welcome

Dani
August 11th, 2008, 01:09 AM
I don't about everyone else but i'm definately can't wait for the next book as good as anyone esle. LOL Anybody eles know of any other book that is really good to read. I love paranormal and Historical
Angie have you read the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer? They are in the YA catagory, but they are paranormal and very good. Yasmine Galenorn's Otherworld series is excellent too. Here's her website if you want to know more www.galenorn.com (http://www.galenorn.com) or you can go to her fourm here at CTR Yasmine Galenorn (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=446). There's also Patrica Briggs' Mercy Thompson series http://www.hurog.com/ (http://www.hurog.com/). She also got another series that has a secondary character from her Mercy series playing the lead. I've only read the novella in an anthology, but I have the full length book to read next. It looks really good too.

Hope these ideas help you. smilies/bump.gif

hollie
August 11th, 2008, 06:42 AM
There is Sherrilyn Kenyon's dark hunters and Christeen Feehan's Carpathions LKH's Anita Blake and Merry Gentry series's they are a few of my favorate paranormal books

Kimberly
August 11th, 2008, 10:30 PM
Angie, Have you tried the JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood? How about the Kim Harrison books? I just finished Yasmine Galenorn's Dragon Wytch!! Highly recommended. I love the paranormal stuff, too. Ooh! Kelley Armstrong- Women of the Otherworld is another terrific series!

hollie
August 12th, 2008, 08:40 AM
Angie, Have you tried the JR Ward Black Dagger Brotherhood? How about the Kim Harrison books? I just finished Yasmine Galenorn's Dragon Wytch!! Highly recommended. I love the paranormal stuff, too. Ooh! Kelley Armstrong- Women of the Otherworld is another terrific series!

I haven't read many Kim Harrison books but I love the other ones

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 02:24 AM
I have all the Kim Harrison books but I haven't read number 6 yet even though I've had it sitting on the bookshelf for a good two to three months. LOL

AussieHeMan
November 1st, 2008, 02:36 AM
You're getting behind on your reading Bec. Better hurry up otherwise you won't be able to read Twilight again before the movie is released.

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 02:58 AM
You're getting behind on your reading Bec. Better hurry up otherwise you won't be able to read Twilight again before the movie is released.

I'm sure I'll have read all the books I have in my TBR pile in two weeks. They're all pretty short books which won't take me long to read.

welsh_valleys_girl
January 9th, 2009, 10:54 AM
I picked up my first Keri Arthur by accident. I got her name confused with a different author, but I have to say it was one of the best mistakes I've ever made. I am addicted to this series. Thanks Keri! I just can't decide which of the heroes I like better! Though Quinn is #1 for now!! I think it's the fangs!

I so have to agree with you! I'm such a big fan! i pick up the book in my local book shop, read the back and thought why not! best decision i have ever made! i have been gripped from the 1st book to the lastest! i am waiting for the next book to be published! i have to wait until April so 3 months! am starting to get withdrawal symptoms! lol!
oh well withh read the ones i have over again!