PDA

View Full Version : Driving Manners...????

Savannah Chase
August 23rd, 2008, 09:58 AM
Today’s blog at Nice and Naughty is a bit different. It’s about driving manners….Have people forgotten them???

Why????

Come on by and tell me the crazy things you see on the roads when you drive…

http://nicennaughtyauthors.blogspot.com/2008/08/drivingmannerssafety.html (http://nicennaughtyauthors.blogspot.com/2008/08/drivingmannerssafety.html)

Savannah

sabby07
August 23rd, 2008, 11:38 AM
Savannah.
It is so true. But that happens here also. Or the people pull to the left side when they teach us to pull to the right. I have heard stories from police officers, that when they try to pull over a car on the freeway the car stops in the middle of the freeway! Pretty scary,

hollie
August 23rd, 2008, 02:22 PM
I don't drive and people wonder why Laugh it Up fuzball

Kimberly
August 23rd, 2008, 02:48 PM
We were pulled into a gas station filling up when a truck pulled in to the pump next to us. A sedan came flying in, pulled up behind the pickup and proceeded to yell and curse (rudely and violently). The guy in the pickup truck simply ignored the other driver. As the rude man in the sedan pulled away, we saw he had two preschool age kids in the back seat and an 'Honk if you love Jesus bumper sticker'. Absolutely insane!

Savannah Chase
August 23rd, 2008, 03:59 PM
Savannah.
It is so true. But that happens here also. Or the people pull to the left side when they teach us to pull to the right. I have heard stories from police officers, that when they try to pull over a car on the freeway the car stops in the middle of the freeway! Pretty scary,

its just nuts how bad people are on the road....considering the amount of cars will increase yearly how much worse can it get

Savannah Chase
August 23rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
I don't drive and people wonder why Laugh it Up fuzball

be glad you don't..less stress...

Savannah Chase
August 23rd, 2008, 04:00 PM
We were pulled into a gas station filling up when a truck pulled in to the pump next to us. A sedan came flying in, pulled up behind the pickup and proceeded to yell and curse (rudely and violently). The guy in the pickup truck simply ignored the other driver. As the rude man in the sedan pulled away, we saw he had two preschool age kids in the back seat and an 'Honk if you love Jesus bumper sticker'. Absolutely insane!

you have got to be kidding me.....

Dani
August 23rd, 2008, 10:03 PM
Great blog Savannah! I posted my reply there. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
August 24th, 2008, 09:24 PM
I hate driving sometimes. There are a lot of bad drivers on the road.

Savannah Chase
August 24th, 2008, 09:50 PM
it doesn't surprise me that more and more people dont drive

CharmedGirl
August 24th, 2008, 09:59 PM
I drive. It's just sometimes I hate driving but you gotta do what you gotta do to get to some places that you need to be. LOL