PDA

View Full Version : September Event - Countdown to PRIMAL OBSESSION!

SusanVaughan
August 25th, 2008, 10:02 AM
Hi and welcome! I'm thrilled to participate in Coffee Time Romance's big September Event since I'm counting down to the release of PRIMAL OBSESION, my first single title romantic suspense, in December. As part of the September celebration (sending the kids back to school, for one), I'll share the experience that led to one scene in PRIMAL OBSESSION. You'll be invited to share your own Mother Nature disasters. Two lucky participants will receive copies of the e-book when it's released.
See you then!

hollie
August 25th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I can't wait till september all these contests sound like such fun and of course kid free Bouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon Smilie

SusanVaughan
August 26th, 2008, 09:06 AM
I can't wait till september all these contests sound like such fun and of course kid free Bouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon Smilie

Hi Hollie,
I can't wait either. Thanks so much for writing. Hang in there until the kiddies go off to school. Then we can play!
--Susan

DEB BOOKS
August 31st, 2008, 12:36 AM
Ok this contest sonds real fun.Bouncy Icon Smilie

CharmedGirl
August 31st, 2008, 11:54 PM
Love the cover for Primal Obsession.

Looking forward to the contest Susan.

hollie
September 1st, 2008, 06:46 AM
Hi Hollie,
I can't wait either. Thanks so much for writing. Hang in there until the kiddies go off to school. Then we can play!
--Susan

Tomorrow they go back tomorrow Bouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon Smilie well the boys do Jojo goes back on Wednesday but it's close enough

SusanVaughan
September 1st, 2008, 08:49 AM
Love the cover for Primal Obsession.

Looking forward to the contest Susan.

Thanks for writing. I love the book's cover, too. The Wild Rose Press does a great job at covers. I suggested and they followed my suggestion. Romance and a hint of danger. Did you see the hunting knife? It gives me goosebumps and I wrote the thing. LOL.
I can't wait for the contest, too. I'll post my nature disaster tomorrow!