PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still suffering?

ChristieSilvers
August 25th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Have all the kids gone back to school? Or do we still have some suffering moms out there? LOL!

How about you, Hollie? Yours should be going back soon, right?

Is everyone ready for the September giveaways here on CTR?? Exciting stuff!

I'm ready for more action here on the boards. There's been too much warm weather and sunshine for everyone to enjoy. :lol:

hollie
August 25th, 2008, 07:29 PM
I still got a week to go they go back on the 2nd and 3rd Sept

ChristieSilvers
August 25th, 2008, 07:42 PM
YAY! Only one more week. I bet you're super excited. How about the kids? Are they excited, or dreading the inevitable?

hollie
August 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM
no i'm lucky my kids like school this time I got 2 in high school (which is 11-16 year olds) and 2 in primary (3-11) we are just about ready a part from shoes I haven't got shoes yet

ChristieSilvers
August 25th, 2008, 07:57 PM
That's always nice. I'm grateful that my girls enjoy going to school as well.

Shoes are always the last thing we buy during back-to-school shopping, too. :)

Catherine Bybee
August 25th, 2008, 08:16 PM
Have all the kids gone back to school? Or do we still have some suffering moms out there? LOL!

How about you, Hollie? Yours should be going back soon, right?

Is everyone ready for the September giveaways here on CTR?? Exciting stuff!

I'm ready for more action here on the boards. There's been too much warm weather and sunshine for everyone to enjoy. :lol:

CheerleaderCheerleaderCheerleaderCheerleaderCheerl eaderCheerleaderCheerleaderCheerleaderCheerleaderC heerleaderCheerleader

It is the most wonderful time of the year!!!

ChristieSilvers
August 25th, 2008, 08:19 PM
LOL!! Isn't that suppose to be Christmas?

I love it after the kids go back, too. The house is nice and peaceful for a few hours. I get a lot done that I can't do with the older girls home.

But, boy do I hate getting up early. LOL!

Dani
August 25th, 2008, 08:57 PM
It's Christmas and back to school!

I sing that song every year when my son goes back to school. Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
August 26th, 2008, 06:11 AM
it's a week today well for the oldest boy the rest go back a week tomorrow then i will party it has been a long and typically British summer (wet)

rgraham666
August 26th, 2008, 07:15 AM
No kids so no problem. ;)

Catherine Bybee
August 26th, 2008, 11:11 AM
It's Christmas and back to school!

I sing that song every year when my son goes back to school. Laugh it Up fuzball

I start sining in late July, my kids toss things at me and frown.
hehe

ChristieSilvers
August 26th, 2008, 11:19 AM
:lol:

I was singing something similar, but it had the phrase "no more listening to whiny butts" in it. LOL! The older girls were not amused, but the 3yr old thought it was quite comical as she joined in on the chorus.

:roflmao:Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
September 2nd, 2008, 04:16 AM
:huepfen017:Bouncy Icon Smilie They gone to school Bouncy Icon Smilie:huepfen017: Jojo goes tomorrow but the boys are now at school i have 6 hours untill I have to pick them up. Off to York now shopping with no whiny kids :huepfen017::huepfen017:Bouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon Smilie

ChristieSilvers
September 2nd, 2008, 06:21 AM
YAY Hollie!!! I can just feel the excitement coming from you. LOL! Enjoy your shopping! Woohoo!

Dani
September 2nd, 2008, 10:12 AM
:huepfen017:Bouncy Icon Smilie They gone to school Bouncy Icon Smilie:huepfen017: Jojo goes tomorrow but the boys are now at school i have 6 hours untill I have to pick them up. Off to York now shopping with no whiny kids :huepfen017::huepfen017:Bouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon SmilieBouncy Icon Smilie
Yay Hollie!! Buy some good stuff for me!! :biggrin: :clap:CheerleaderBouncy Icon Smilie

hollie
September 2nd, 2008, 03:42 PM
no good books i'm afraid :sofa: but it was nice to be out with out listening to can i have or i'm hungry

ChristieSilvers
September 2nd, 2008, 04:16 PM
Not having to hear that is enough to make a day great! LOL.

hollie
September 2nd, 2008, 04:28 PM
I bounced about so much today, I haven't done anything but I haven't stopped either.

Dani
September 2nd, 2008, 08:15 PM
Not having to hear that is enough to make a day great! LOL.
That makes my day any day! LOL!

I bounced about so much today, I haven't done anything but I haven't stopped either.
I'm glad you had a great day no matter what. :biggrin:

Debora Dennis
September 2nd, 2008, 09:20 PM
All three of mine go back tomorrow! It's even worth the fact that I need to roll out of bed by 5:30 to get them all ready and out the door (can't have them missing the buses)...

Yippee...

A few more hours and the days will once again be mine! smilies/beer1.gif

ChristieSilvers
September 3rd, 2008, 06:26 AM
Oh yes! I'm not a morning person, but it's so worth getting up early just to get them out of the house :lol:

ChristieSilvers
September 12th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Well Hollie, how's it been with the kids back at school? Are you getting back into the swing of things? :-)

hollie
September 12th, 2008, 11:32 AM
Bouncy Icon Smilie it's great it's quiet i've seen friends for the first time in months i've gone shopping when i wanted i could go on and onsmilies/chickdance.g

ChristieSilvers
September 12th, 2008, 11:40 AM
NICE!! :smilingsun::jump::orange:

hollie
September 13th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Do you like my new avatar?? Dani has a nice new one as well

ChristieSilvers
September 13th, 2008, 09:15 AM
I love it. I saw that one and the red one on your MySpace page last night. :-) Now I'll go find Dani's

ChristieSilvers
September 13th, 2008, 09:16 AM
Awww, that's cute Dani!

hollie
September 13th, 2008, 10:19 AM
My baby girl did them Bouncy Icon Smilie ok so she's nearly 14 but i can still be a proud mum

Dani
September 13th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Thank you Christie! I love it too and I have Hollie's daughter to thank for it! :biggrin:

klmc37
September 21st, 2008, 06:10 PM
I know how you all feel. I felt bad about being happy to have the house to myself but I got over it quick. LOL

hollie
September 21st, 2008, 06:12 PM
I feel bad for the first half hour or so every year it doesn't last Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
September 21st, 2008, 06:15 PM
I must be bad because I don't feel bad at all! Laugh it Up fuzball

ChristieSilvers
September 21st, 2008, 07:15 PM
I'm with you, Dani! I never feel bad. LOL!! I'm more of the "GO GO GO GO" type. *giggle*

Dani
September 21st, 2008, 07:20 PM
Laugh it Up fuzball

You know, I love my son, but I can only take so much of him before I have to shove him out the door! :)

ChristieSilvers
September 21st, 2008, 07:28 PM
LOL! I totally agree. My three girls are the lights of my life, but damn if I'm not glad to get rid of them for a few hours a day. LOL!

My youngest is only 3, so she's still my little sweet angel and not in school yet. I know I'll be teary-eyed on her first day of kindie, but after that I'll be enjoying the quiet alone time. LOL!

Dani
September 21st, 2008, 07:35 PM
I was that way with my son, but it went quick. That was because I had cried my eyes out when I had to put him in daycare for the first time. That killed me. That's why I was better when he went into kindie.

ChristieSilvers
September 21st, 2008, 07:48 PM
I cried on the older two girls' first days of kindie, too. It may be worse with the youngest. She's my last baby. She's the clingiest of all three. She'll probably be like, "Okay, leave now!" LOL!

Dani
September 22nd, 2008, 11:51 PM
Trust me, my son did. He looked at me and said, "Bye Mom!" and ran off to play with the dinosaurs. Then next year he said, "No more pictures... GO! Bye!" and hid behind a hermet crab puppet. LOL!

ChristieSilvers
September 23rd, 2008, 06:52 AM
LOL! No more pictures! Too cute.

hollie
September 23rd, 2008, 08:20 AM
with my oldest 3 they where like "why are you still here?" the youngest was different he missed me and we had to ease him slowly. But The Smurf was worse than me when they started school he really misses having someone to play with Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
September 23rd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Wait until the boys out grow him like Jojo has. Can you imagine what he's going to be like then? Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
September 23rd, 2008, 03:45 PM
Wait until the boys out grow him like Jojo has. Can you imagine what he's going to be like then? Laugh it Up fuzball

don't say that please don't even think it Laugh it Up fuzball
Tpot is only 6 and The Smurf is still in his top 10 best toys the boy loves his daddy ( well they all do but he amuses the oldest 2)

Dani
September 23rd, 2008, 11:26 PM
He's got pleanty of time to grow up with Tpot! Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
September 24th, 2008, 04:47 AM
He's got pleanty of time to grow up with Tpot! Laugh it Up fuzball

Laugh it Up fuzball Laugh it Up fuzballLaugh it Up fuzballLaugh it Up fuzballLaugh it Up fuzballLaugh it Up fuzball how is a smurf going to grow up??

i'm not sure i'd want him to he's to much fun (and i can twist him round my little finger)

Dani
September 24th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Laugh it Up fuzball Very funny!! I meant maturity level, not height.

Uh huh, well don't ever complain that he's childish then. Laugh it Up fuzball