PDA

View Full Version : Alphabet Authors here at Coffee TIme Romance

AnneSorgeson
September 1st, 2008, 11:39 AM
All this month, there will be tons of authors who are involved. My prize is a copy of Pure Magic and a baggie of Home Made Gourmet mixes to make a whole meal plus desert. :) So if you decide to enter, please put the subject line Alphabet Authors so I make sure not to delete your entry. :) Check the boards to see who else is doing this!

hollie
September 1st, 2008, 03:30 PM
i've already got pure magic it's on my tbr pile

AnneSorgeson
September 1st, 2008, 09:43 PM
Oh wow, thank you Hollie! That means a lot to me. :) I would love to hear your thoughts when you are done. Hopefully soon I will be working more on Pure Magic 2. :)

AnneSorgeson
September 1st, 2008, 10:56 PM
One thing for all of you to think about that stop by. Do you have a favorite magic movie? Mine is the Illusionist. I am not a big Jessica Beal fan but she did phenomenal in this movie and my hubby and I own it. :) I'll check in twice a day. I banged up my wrist pretty good. <sighs>

klmc37
September 4th, 2008, 11:22 AM
Sounds great. I seen that movie and it wad great.

hollie
September 4th, 2008, 01:30 PM
fave magic film I don't think I have one i've always been more into witch type magic than illusions :wizard:

CharmedGirl
September 4th, 2008, 04:46 PM
I've got Pure Magic as well. I won it in a contest!

AnneSorgeson
September 4th, 2008, 05:48 PM
lol yeah well, I am into everything. I still have to watch The Prestige with Hugh Jackman. :)

AnneSorgeson
September 4th, 2008, 05:49 PM
klmc, it was a great movie. See any others you like?

AnneSorgeson
September 4th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Hey CharmedGirl, I hope you liked it. :)

CharmedGirl
September 4th, 2008, 05:51 PM
The Prestige was a great movie. Christian Bale is such a hottie in it. LOL

AnneSorgeson
September 4th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I just got my food stuff together. lol I had to have my independent distributor order stuff. :) But it is all here and I keep eyeing it. lol Anyways, I am going to go and relax. Got a ton of stuff to do tonight.

AnneSorgeson
September 4th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Oh yeah, might have to rent it this weekend. I loveee Christian Bale. Don't forget to check out more excerpts for Pure Magic. :)

CharmedGirl
September 4th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Hey CharmedGirl, I hope you liked it. :)

Yeah the book was great.

AnneSorgeson
September 4th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Glad to hear it. Still on pins and needles for reviews. :) lol

AnneSorgeson
September 5th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Okay silly me, you can enter my contest at anne.sorgeson@gmail.com. :) Remember to put Alphabet Authors in the subject line.

cherierj
September 5th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the contest Anne! Just sent my entry in.

AnneSorgeson
September 5th, 2008, 05:44 PM
You are welcome! :) Good luck!

AnneSorgeson
September 10th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Okay sorry, wrist is still bugging me. Do you guys have a favorite magic act? I loved Siegfried and Roy. I never got to see them live. :(

Another note I have been working on finalizing a story for submission.

AnneSorgeson
September 22nd, 2008, 06:28 PM
Don't forget to enter. The month is start to come to a close. :) I don't want you to miss out on a chance of getting a copy of Pure Magic as well as the bag of goodies! :) :phone:

Dani
September 22nd, 2008, 11:57 PM
Okay sorry, wrist is still bugging me. Do you guys have a favorite magic act? I loved Siegfried and Roy. I never got to see them live. :(

Another note I have been working on finalizing a story for submission.
I always wanted to see them, but never made it there. I love Penn and Teller. They're cool, but I've never seen them live.

AnneSorgeson
September 23rd, 2008, 03:07 PM
That is cool! Yeah I hope to get to Las Vegas some day. :)

AnneSorgeson
September 30th, 2008, 09:46 PM
Get your entries in by midnight tonight! Email me at anne.sorgeson@gmail.com. :) Don't want you to miss out but have been busy all day! Thanks for those who have entered so far!