PDA

View Full Version : Back to School Event!

Ericka Scott
September 3rd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Well, summer is drawing to a close. When I was in school, I dreaded that first week essay: What I did this summer. Usually, my essay was comprised of a whole lot of nothing. I'd read a lot of books, rode miles on my bicycle, and talked endlessly on the phone to my friends.

What I really wanted to write was what I had wished I'd done. Stowed away on a pirate ship, been stranded on a desert island with Shaun Cassidy, or rescued kittens from a burning building and garnered a front page mention in the local news paper.

So, instead of telling me what YOU did this summer, tell me what you wished you'd done! Be creative, entertaining, and "clean". At the end of September, I'll select a winner for a few free downloads of my latest releases and other special goodies!

cherierj
September 3rd, 2008, 03:27 PM
I wish I had gone on a European cruise with my hubby. No kids and no responsibilities. Just pure romantic bliss. Of course we would spend alot of time on the private spa onboard when we are not eating delectable delights.

Tigger
September 3rd, 2008, 08:09 PM
I wish I had gone on a big vacation to somewhere. Even if it was just Pismo Beach for like a week that would of been good.
________
ACRYLIC WATER PIPES BONGS (http://glassgallery.tumblr.com/acrylic-bongs)

klmc37
September 3rd, 2008, 09:33 PM
I wish I could have gone with my brother and his wife to Florida. Disneyworld, swimming with the dolphins, snorkeling and just being lazy on the beach.

hollie
September 4th, 2008, 04:25 AM
I wish I could have gone...anywhere that wasn't cold wet Yorkshire