PDA

View Full Version : Contest One

Shelley Munro
September 3rd, 2008, 08:46 PM
I'm giving away a few prizes this month. Firstly, explore my section of the forum. Comment. Ask questions. Request specific excerpts. I'm still traveling and don't always have internet access but I promise to get back to you.

Everyone who makes a comment in any part of my forum during September will go into a draw to win their choice of a download from my Ellora's Cave/Cerridwen Press backlist. The more comments you make the more chances you have to win.

Good luck!!

Shelley

Dani
September 4th, 2008, 12:03 AM
I like this contest! :biggrin:

I'm thinking of becoming a posting fiend now that you told us about it. Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
September 4th, 2008, 01:37 AM
I've got quite a few of your books Shelley but I'm sure there is one that I haven't got. LOL

hollie
September 4th, 2008, 04:10 AM

I'm thinking of becoming a posting fiend now that you told us about it. Laugh it Up fuzball

your always a posting fiend Dani

hollie
September 4th, 2008, 04:12 AM
I need to post lots I want the Middlemarch Mates books

Tigger
September 4th, 2008, 06:57 PM
I like this contest, not very hard. Enjoy whereever your traveling to/around.
________
Colorado marijuana dispensary (http://colorado.dispensaries.org/)

Dani
September 4th, 2008, 09:10 PM
Ya think? Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
September 5th, 2008, 12:34 AM

I must be a posting fiend as well because this morning I was just over 6500 posts and now look what I'm up to almost 6600.

hollie
September 5th, 2008, 07:55 AM
I want to make 3000 posts this month

Dani
September 5th, 2008, 08:02 PM
I must be a posting fiend as well because this morning I was just over 6500 posts and now look what I'm up to almost 6600.
Bec, It says that you're at 5,717. :whistling: Maybe we need to ask Karenne what happened to the other posts.

Shelley Munro
September 5th, 2008, 11:36 PM

Good for you. Go for it!! Did you see I received my 500 post award. It looks very pretty.

Shelley

Shelley Munro
September 5th, 2008, 11:37 PM
I've got quite a few of your books Shelley but I'm sure there is one that I haven't got. LOL

Hi Bec,

I'm working on more. I have so many great ideas from my holiday visits - enough stories to last for a while!

Shelley

Shelley Munro
September 5th, 2008, 11:38 PM
I need to post lots I want the Middlemarch Mates books

You never know, Hollie. Post away. ;=)

Shell

Dani
September 5th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Good for you. Go for it!! Did you see I received my 500 post award. It looks very pretty.

Shelley

Yes, it's quite beautiful! Congratulations on receiving it! Bouncy Icon Smilie

I was very proud when I received mine. Now, I've gotten my 7,000 post award and I'm thinking that this says that I totally need to get a life. Laugh it Up fuzball I'm helping Karenne, so it's all in good fun!

CharmedGirl
September 6th, 2008, 05:12 AM
I'm working on more. I have so many great ideas from my holiday visits - enough stories to last for a while!

I'm really looking forward to your book Fringe Benefits Shelley. It sounds great! The only thing is it's not out until November. Oh well that month will come around very quickly. :tt2:

hollie
September 6th, 2008, 08:17 AM

Shelley

Congratulations I had a party when I got mine

Yes, it's quite beautiful! Congratulations on receiving it! Bouncy Icon Smilie

I was very proud when I received mine. Now, I've gotten my 7,000 post award and I'm thinking that this says that I totally need to get a life. Laugh it Up fuzball I'm helping Karenne, so it's all in good fun!

Well I can't say anything I'm at nearly 3000

Shelley Munro
September 15th, 2008, 04:42 PM
I'm just bumping this post :phone:

Shelley

Shelley Munro
September 24th, 2008, 06:40 AM
Bumping again... smilies/bump.gif

hollie
September 24th, 2008, 02:54 PM
I think I caught Dani's psoting habbit I'm now at over 3200 posts

Dani
September 24th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I seem to rub off on everyone that way. Laugh it Up fuzball

Shelley Munro
September 25th, 2008, 06:15 AM
LOL - I think I'm catching the posting bug too.

Shelley

Shelley Munro
October 1st, 2008, 04:36 PM
Thanks to everyone for visiting me this month. And the winner of a download from my EC backlist is....

Hollie!!

Congratulations, Hollie. Message me with the title and the format of the download you'd like plus your email address and I'll take it from there.

Shelley

Catherine Bybee
October 1st, 2008, 05:24 PM
Free? Did someone say free???
Okay, I'm in.

hollie
October 1st, 2008, 05:54 PM
oh wow i won i won Bouncy Icon Smilie i will go see what books are from EC against what i have and email you in the morning

thanks Shelley

Catherine Bybee
October 1st, 2008, 05:56 PM
:toot:good for you, Hollie.

oh wow i won i won Bouncy Icon Smilie i will go see what books are from EC against what i have and email you in the morning

thanks Shelley

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2008, 06:09 PM
Congrats Hollie.

sabby07
October 1st, 2008, 07:56 PM
woo hoo Hollie!

Dani
October 1st, 2008, 08:23 PM
WTG Hollie!! :huepfen017: Bouncy Icon Smilie