PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Thirteen! Updated 4/10!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Paige Tyler
September 4th, 2008, 10:01 AM
This week I've got some very yummy football hunks! Come take a peek!

http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

*hugs*
Paige

klmc37
September 4th, 2008, 11:24 AM
WOW!!! They are definately Yummy with a capital Y.

CharmedGirl
September 4th, 2008, 06:52 PM
I've checked them out already but I'll post here as well and say they are mighty fine.

Paige Tyler
September 4th, 2008, 07:07 PM
WOW!!! They are definately Yummy with a capital Y.

LOL! Thanks!

I've checked them out already but I'll post here as well and say they are mighty fine.

Yup, they sure are! Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

cherierj
September 4th, 2008, 07:24 PM
Woo hoo! Thanks for sharing!

Paige Tyler
September 4th, 2008, 07:56 PM
Woo hoo! Thanks for sharing!

Sure! Glad you like them! And remember, I do a Tasty Hunk every Tuesday on my blog, too!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
September 11th, 2008, 10:20 AM
This week I'm shamelessly promoting my hot, new, contemporary erotic romance from Liquid Silver Books Protective Custody!

*hugs*
Paige

Tara S Nichols
September 11th, 2008, 12:05 PM
Now thats how to get our attention!

Paige Tyler
September 11th, 2008, 01:48 PM
Now thats how to get our attention!

LOL! I try!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
September 12th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Great 13 on your book! I love the sexy hero and the hot sex! Laugh it Up fuzball

Paige Tyler
September 12th, 2008, 09:46 AM
Great 13 on your book! I love the sexy hero and the hot sex! Laugh it Up fuzball

LOL! Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
September 18th, 2008, 10:26 AM
This week I've got mini-excerpts from my new book Protective Custody!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
September 18th, 2008, 07:08 PM
OMG, Paige! Think you could have found a few more sexy scenes to go on that blog? LOL!

They were great though. I'm going to have to break into my piggy bank and buy this book. :)

Paige Tyler
September 18th, 2008, 09:44 PM
OMG, Paige! Think you could have found a few more sexy scenes to go on that blog? LOL!

They were great though. I'm going to have to break into my piggy bank and buy this book. :)

LOL! Too funny! Glad you think they're sexy! And I didn't even put them all in the TT!

And I'm flattered you want to read it! You'll have to let me know how you like it!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
September 25th, 2008, 10:07 AM
This week I'm shamelessly promoting my new book Animal Attraction!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
September 25th, 2008, 12:00 PM
Yep, you are shameless, but if it were my book I would be too! :biggrin:

Paige Tyler
September 25th, 2008, 12:10 PM
Yep, you are shameless, but if it were my book I would be too! :biggrin:

LOL! You're too funny! Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
October 2nd, 2008, 10:26 AM
This week I've got mini-excerpts from my hot new paranormal erotic romance Animal Attraction!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 2nd, 2008, 10:56 AM
Oooh boy do I like these! Hunter is sooo incrediblely hot!! Lusty Drool Smilie

Paige Tyler
October 2nd, 2008, 02:32 PM
Oooh boy do I like these! Hunter is sooo incrediblely hot!! Lusty Drool Smilie

I'm glad you like them! I've totally got a thing for Hunter, too! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 2nd, 2008, 03:25 PM
This sounds great and Hunter is one sexy man. Can I have a piece of him? Pretty please. LOL

Paige Tyler
October 2nd, 2008, 03:31 PM
This sounds great and Hunter is one sexy man. Can I have a piece of him? Pretty please. LOL

Glad you like him! He is a hottie! Don't know what Eliza might think of sharing, though! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 2nd, 2008, 03:35 PM
Glad you like him! He is a hottie! Don't know what Eliza might think of sharing, though! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

What if I said pretty please with ice cream on top, do you think Eliza will share? LOL

Paige Tyler
October 2nd, 2008, 05:55 PM
What if I said pretty please with ice cream on top, do you think Eliza will share? LOL

I don't know about that! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 2nd, 2008, 06:18 PM
Keep dreaming Bec, very few women will share their mates. Laugh it Up fuzball

Paige Tyler
October 2nd, 2008, 06:44 PM

How right you are!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 2nd, 2008, 07:02 PM
The men are just as reluctant to share their mates as well, unless it's with someone they trust and their mate doesn't mind the sharing. :devil:

Paige Tyler
October 2nd, 2008, 07:21 PM
The men are just as reluctant to share their mates as well, unless it's with someone they trust and their mate doesn't mind the sharing. :devil:

I gotta admit, I'm not the sharing type! Neither is my hubby! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 2nd, 2008, 07:23 PM
Well, I was meaning more in the books for sharing purposes, but in real life, no, not too many men or women are into sharing. That is unless you're a swinger. LOL!

Paige Tyler
October 2nd, 2008, 07:42 PM
Well, I was meaning more in the books for sharing purposes, but in real life, no, not too many men or women are into sharing. That is unless you're a swinger. LOL!

LOL! Duh me! But yeah, you're right! And in books, my h/h are way too into each other to share!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 05:32 AM

Oh well it was worth a shot asking. smilies/bump.gif

Paige Tyler
October 9th, 2008, 10:18 AM
This week I've got some super cute pet costumes!

http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2008, 03:42 PM
OMG they are so cute and funny. My favourite are Yoda and the cop. LOL

Dani
October 9th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Oh how cute!!! I love the little school girl one. That's adorable! The cop was cute too.

CharmedGirl
October 9th, 2008, 04:21 PM
One of them was of Superman, so instead of Superman you could call him Superdog. LOL

Paige Tyler
October 9th, 2008, 06:03 PM
OMG they are so cute and funny. My favourite are Yoda and the cop. LOL

LOL! Glad you like them! They're so adorable!

Oh how cute!!! I love the little school girl one. That's adorable! The cop was cute too.

The schoolgril is actually a match to an adult schoolgirl costume, so that you and your dog can dress up alike for Halloween! Of course, our guy is a male dog, so I don't think he'd go for that, even though I do have the schoolgirl costume! LOL!

One of them was of Superman, so instead of Superman you could call him Superdog. LOL

LOL! That's too cute!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 9th, 2008, 10:56 PM
There actually was a cartoon on Cartoon Network called Krypto the Superdog and he was Superman's dog that got spearated from him as a puppy. It's a cute show. My son used to watch it a lot.

CharmedGirl
October 10th, 2008, 12:38 AM
There actually was a cartoon on Cartoon Network called Krypto the Superdog and he was Superman's dog that got spearated from him as a puppy. It's a cute show. My son used to watch it a lot.

I remember there was a movie about a superdog but I never saw it.

Paige Tyler
October 10th, 2008, 10:32 AM

I remember there was a movie about a superdog but I never saw it.

They sound too cute!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 10th, 2008, 07:30 PM
They sound too cute!

*hugs*
Paige

Here's the info on Krypto the Superdog from Cartoon Network. There's Ace also that belongs to Batman on the show and a cat named Streaky too. It's a cute show for the littler ones. :)

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/krypto/

Paige Tyler
October 10th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Here's the info on Krypto the Superdog from Cartoon Network. There's Ace also that belongs to Batman on the show and a cat named Streaky too. It's a cute show for the littler ones. :)

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/krypto/ (http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/krypto/)

That is cute! Thanks for the link!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 10th, 2008, 07:54 PM
That is cute! Thanks for the link!

*hugs*
Paige

You're welcome! :biggrin:

Paige Tyler
October 16th, 2008, 10:29 AM
This week I've got cool men's Halloween costumes!

*hugs*
Paige

hollie
October 16th, 2008, 04:10 PM
They are great we only dress up as spooky stuff over here but i'm beginning to think we're missing out

Paige Tyler
October 16th, 2008, 05:57 PM
They are great we only dress up as spooky stuff over here but i'm beginning to think we're missing out

We do spooky stuff, here, too, but I'm not into stuff that's too scary, so I picked the sexier costumes! LOL! I can't decide which is my favorite, though. I definiteyl like the cop since he comes with handcuffs! LOL! But I've always had a thing for Stoprm Troopers, too! I know, weird, huh? LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 17th, 2008, 12:00 AM
OMG!! I need that Storm Trooper costume! My son has a helmet for the Clone Troopers and I need a costume to go with it and that would work. LOL!

Paige Tyler
October 17th, 2008, 10:46 AM
OMG!! I need that Storm Trooper costume! My son has a helmet for the Clone Troopers and I need a costume to go with it and that would work. LOL!

LOL! That's too funny! It's a cool costume, isn't it?! But then, I've always had a thing for those Storm Troopers!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 17th, 2008, 11:25 PM
I dressed as a Storm Trooper back in 1978 and there's a picture on one of the threads of it too. LOL! I believe it's in the Destination Romance area in the Java Junction.

Paige Tyler
October 18th, 2008, 10:10 AM
I dressed as a Storm Trooper back in 1978 and there's a picture on one of the threads of it too. LOL! I believe it's in the Destination Romance area in the Java Junction.

LOL! Cool! I had my picture taken with a Storm Trooper when my hubby and I were in Hollywood a little while ago. People dress up as film characters and you can take picstures with them. Of course, since I've always had a thing for Storm Troopers, I totally had to get my pic taken with him!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 01:37 AM
LOL! Cool! I had my picture taken with a Storm Trooper when my hubby and I were in Hollywood a little while ago. People dress up as film characters and you can take picstures with them. Of course, since I've always had a thing for Storm Troopers, I totally had to get my pic taken with him!

*hugs*
Paige
I got some updated pics of the Storm Troopers while I was at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I was waiting in line for the ride and they came out of a backstage area to go stand by the speeder they have out in front of the ride. I was so close that I could touch them and boy did I want to. LOL! I'll post one when I get my pictures loaded back up in my PC.

Paige Tyler
October 20th, 2008, 10:41 AM
I got some updated pics of the Storm Troopers while I was at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I was waiting in line for the ride and they came out of a backstage area to go stand by the speeder they have out in front of the ride. I was so close that I could touch them and boy did I want to. LOL! I'll post one when I get my pictures loaded back up in my PC.

Super cool! I'd love to see the pics!

We were at Disney when the had the Star Wars Weekend and the Storm Troopers were out on the bridge/catwalk thing at MGM, which is now Hollywood Studios, like they were on patrol! We got pics of them! Oh, and they even talked to the crowd, all Storm Troopery and all! Very sexy! LOL!

Mickey was dressed up as a Jedi and we did get pics with him! I so love taking pics with the characters! I'm a huge Disney freak! LOL! We go whenever we can!

*hugs*
Paige

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Oh Dani send Jedi Mickey Stephen will love it he's gone star wars crazy

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 08:55 PM
Super cool! I'd love to see the pics!

We were at Disney when the had the Star Wars Weekend and the Storm Troopers were out on the bridge/catwalk thing at MGM, which is now Hollywood Studios, like they were on patrol! We got pics of them! Oh, and they even talked to the crowd, all Storm Troopery and all! Very sexy! LOL!

Mickey was dressed up as a Jedi and we did get pics with him! I so love taking pics with the characters! I'm a huge Disney freak! LOL! We go whenever we can!

*hugs*
Paige
I live an hour and a half away from there, so we go when I feel like it. LOL! I loved when the Storm Troopers were out and about with the crowd. It's sooo awesome.

Oh Dani send Jedi Mickey Stephen will love it he's gone star wars crazy
I don't have pictures of Jedi Mickey, but if you mean a stuffed one, I think I can find one for him. :)

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 09:19 PM
Star Wars is awesome. My boyfriend is a total Star Wars fan. He has all the movies and all the action figures from when he was a kid. LOL

Paige Tyler
October 20th, 2008, 10:25 PM
I live an hour and a half away from there, so we go when I feel like it. LOL! I loved when the Storm Troopers were out and about with the crowd. It's sooo awesome.

We live a couple more hours from Disney than that, but we try to go as often as we can! We even went there for our honeymoon!

Star Wars is awesome. My boyfriend is a total Star Wars fan. He has all the movies and all the action figures from when he was a kid. LOL

How cool! I totally had a thing for Han Solo! In addition to the Storm Troopers, of course! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 21st, 2008, 02:55 PM
We live a couple more hours from Disney than that, but we try to go as often as we can! We even went there for our honeymoon!

*hugs*
Paige
That's cool! I live North of Tampa, so all I have to do is drive East and I'm there. I'm going back over there either this weekend or next to take my son to the halloween party that Disney puts on. :biggrin:

Here's the Storm Trooper picture. :)

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/StormTroopers.jpg

And here's one from the Lego Store in Downtown Disney. You can't tell what their theme was can you... LOL!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/LegoStarWars3.jpg

Paige Tyler
October 21st, 2008, 03:01 PM
That's cool! I live North of Tampa, so all I have to do is drive East and I'm there. I'm going back over there either this weekend or next to take my son to the halloween party that Disney puts on. :biggrin:

Here's the Storm Trooper picture. :)

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/StormTroopers.jpg

And here's one from the Lego Store in Downtown Disney. You can't tell what their theme was can you... LOL!

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/LegoStarWars3.jpg

LOL! I just love those Storm Troopers! And we love going to that Lego Store in Downtown Disney! It's so fun to look around! And so neat how they make that stuff out of Legos!

Thanks for posting the pics! Have fun at Disney!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 21st, 2008, 03:07 PM
LOL! I just love those Storm Troopers! And we love going to that Lego Store in Downtown Disney! It's so fun to look around! And so neat how they make that stuff out of Legos!

Thanks for posting the pics! Have fun at Disney!

*hugs*
Paige
I can't take my son there too often because we come out with stuff he doesn't need. LOL!

I plan on having a blast there with him! :)

Paige Tyler
October 21st, 2008, 03:21 PM
I can't take my son there too often because we come out with stuff he doesn't need. LOL!

I plan on having a blast there with him! :)

My hubby says the same thing about me! I'm always finding new stuffed Goofy's and sleepshirts! And just about everything else they have! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

hollie
October 21st, 2008, 03:22 PM
I hope you have a great time Dani

Dani
October 21st, 2008, 03:27 PM
My hubby says the same thing about me! I'm always finding new stuffed Goofy's and sleepshirts! And just about everything else they have! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige
I would if I could... Trust me! Laugh it Up fuzball

I hope you have a great time Dani
I will and I'm going to get some of the shopping for you done too. LOL! When mom and I go back to get the stuff for a Christmas tree that we are donating to a church auction I'll probably pick stuff up too (if it's not what I want the first time around...LOL!). Since I'll be in one of the parks for the Halloween party I'll get them Mickey ears with the kids' names on them. :biggrin:

hollie
October 21st, 2008, 03:30 PM
oh wow they will love that we've sorted some of the soft toys in our loft today Tpot now has a mickey sat at the bottom of his bed.

Paige Tyler
October 21st, 2008, 03:32 PM
I would if I could... Trust me! Laugh it Up fuzball

LOL! I just can't help myself! I love Disney!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 21st, 2008, 03:38 PM
oh wow they will love that we've sorted some of the soft toys in our loft today Tpot now has a mickey sat at the bottom of his bed.
Awww, how cute. I'll do my best to find a Jedi Mickey for him too.

LOL! I just can't help myself! I love Disney!

*hugs*
Paige
I do too! I go gaga for anything Tink, Tigger and Sleeping Beauty in blue. Long story about that and it's posted in Samantha Lucas' forum. She's a Disney lover too. LOL!

Paige Tyler
October 21st, 2008, 03:41 PM
I do too! I go gaga for anything Tink, Tigger and Sleeping Beauty in blue. Long story about that and it's posted in Samantha Lucas' forum. She's a Disney lover too. LOL!

She is! I didn't know that! Cool! LOL!

I love Tigger, Pooh, Goofy, Max, and Tinkerbell! I go crazy when they come out to take pics! Even though we already have pics with pretty much everyone, we still stand in line to take more! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

hollie
October 21st, 2008, 03:45 PM
I will get photo's of my kids with disney one day smilies/cloud9.gif

Dani
October 21st, 2008, 03:45 PM
She is! I didn't know that! Cool! LOL!

I love Tigger, Pooh, Goofy, Max, and Tinkerbell! I go crazy when they come out to take pics! Even though we already have pics with pretty much everyone, we still stand in line to take more! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige
She created a Disney thread in her forum because we kept talking about Disney in another thread. One of those is where I explain about Sleeping Beauty and what's funny is she felt the same way I did about it. :biggrin: Go check it out.

Dani
October 21st, 2008, 03:48 PM
I will get photo's of my kids with disney one day smilies/cloud9.gif
Maybe next year by summer you'll be able to.

hollie
October 21st, 2008, 03:58 PM
I was thinking of autumn, summer where you are sounds very hot lol

Paige Tyler
October 21st, 2008, 05:52 PM
She created a Disney thread in her forum because we kept talking about Disney in another thread. One of those is where I explain about Sleeping Beauty and what's funny is she felt the same way I did about it. :biggrin: Go check it out.

Cool! Maybe I should do a Disney Threat! Is hers on Coffee Time?

I need to do a television thread, too, like "what I'm watching!" LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 22nd, 2008, 12:29 AM
I was thinking of autumn, summer where you are sounds very hot lol
Yeah, it can be. It's actually been really cool outside with a nice breeze for the past couple of weeks, so maybe you should try for October (and it's the off season for the parks, so it's a little cheaper supposedly).

Cool! Maybe I should do a Disney Threat! Is hers on Coffee Time?

I need to do a television thread, too, like "what I'm watching!" LOL!

*hugs*
Paige
That sounds like a cool idea Paige.

Here's the link to Samantha's thread. Disney Theme Park Fun! (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=5574) My post about my issue is on page 7, post #5. LOL!

CharmedGirl
October 22nd, 2008, 01:33 AM
The 'What I'm watching' thread would be cool Paige.

hollie
October 22nd, 2008, 04:58 AM
I like the disney threads as long as people put up loads of photos

Paige Tyler
October 22nd, 2008, 06:32 PM
That sounds like a cool idea Paige.

Here's the link to Samantha's thread. Disney Theme Park Fun! (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=5574) My post about my issue is on page 7, post #5. LOL!

Thanks!

The 'What I'm watching' thread would be cool Paige.

Thanks! I'll make a thread for it!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
October 23rd, 2008, 10:28 AM
This week I've got sexy Halloween costumes!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
October 23rd, 2008, 02:33 PM
Great costumes!! To bad I don't have the body for them. I'd be a total tramp if I were skinny, but I keep her quiet with chocolate!Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
October 23rd, 2008, 02:42 PM
I used to have a figure like that but i'm not tall enough

Paige Tyler
October 23rd, 2008, 02:50 PM
Great costumes!! To bad I don't have the body for them. I'd be a total tramp if I were skinny, but I keep her quiet with chocolate!Laugh it Up fuzball

LOL! You're too funny!

I used to have a figure like that but i'm not tall enough

LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 24th, 2008, 01:31 AM
I love the costumes. I don't know which one I'd choose to wear.

My choices would definitely be between 1, 3, 7 and 9. I really like the Pirate costume.

Paige Tyler
October 24th, 2008, 11:41 AM
I love the costumes. I don't know which one I'd choose to wear.

My choices would definitely be between 1, 3, 7 and 9. I really like the Pirate costume.

They're all so sexy, it's hard to pick, isn't it?! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

hollie
October 24th, 2008, 03:13 PM
I showed the smurf he likes them all Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 24th, 2008, 03:18 PM

Typical. But is it the clothes he likes or the model?Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
October 24th, 2008, 03:19 PM
both he isn't choosey Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 24th, 2008, 03:28 PM
both he isn't choosey Laugh it Up fuzball

That's funny. Every male I know is choosy. If it's not the right brand they won't buy it. My brother is especially difficult to buy presents for. If it's not what he likes sometimes he ends up taking it back and getting something else.Laugh it Up fuzball

Paige Tyler
October 24th, 2008, 06:01 PM

There you go! You could pick any costume and he'd like it! So like a guy! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
October 30th, 2008, 10:26 AM
This week I've got yummy pics of those sexy hunks from Supernatural! Love that show!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 30th, 2008, 03:42 PM
I love Dean and Sam from Supernatural. Those pics are hot Paige!

Paige Tyler
October 30th, 2008, 03:46 PM
I love Dean and Sam from Supernatural. Those pics are hot Paige!

Me, too! They are so hot! I don't like to watch scary shows, but I'm addicted to Supernatural! We always watch it!

Glad you like the pics!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 30th, 2008, 03:47 PM
I've got seasons 1, 2 & 3 on DVD. That's how much I love the show. LOL

Paige Tyler
October 30th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I've got seasons 1, 2 & 3 on DVD. That's how much I love the show. LOL

We're thinking about getting them! Are there a lot of good extras on them?

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 30th, 2008, 04:05 PM
I haven't gotten around to watching the extras yet. LOL

Paige Tyler
October 30th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I haven't gotten around to watching the extras yet. LOL

Well, Sam and Dean are very distracting! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 30th, 2008, 07:12 PM
I know! Some of the episodes get a bit scary though especially if you're watching them late at night by yourself. LOL

Paige Tyler
October 30th, 2008, 07:58 PM
I know! Some of the episodes get a bit scary though especially if you're watching them late at night by yourself. LOL

It's definitely a good show to cuddle up to your guy with! I think my favorite show is he episode where Dean gets arrested and Sam is trying to get him out and they're both telling the story about what happened from each of their points of view! Hilarious!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 30th, 2008, 08:35 PM
That episode is great. I love the clown/carnival episode. That's totally funny. LOL

Paige Tyler
October 30th, 2008, 09:37 PM
That episode is great. I love the clown/carnival episode. That's totally funny. LOL

Totally! But then they're all great, aren't they?!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
October 30th, 2008, 09:58 PM
Yep. I totally agree.

Dani
October 31st, 2008, 08:14 PM
This week I've got yummy pics of those sexy hunks from Supernatural! Love that show!

*hugs*
Paige
Very nice! :biggrin:

Paige Tyler
October 31st, 2008, 09:11 PM
Very nice! :biggrin:

Glad you like them!

*hugs*
Paige

AussieHeMan
November 1st, 2008, 01:02 AM
Don't get Bec started on Supernatural. She loves that show!

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 01:07 AM
Don't get Bec started on Supernatural. She loves that show!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. I love Bones more than Supernatural. David Boreanaz is such a hottie!

AussieHeMan
November 1st, 2008, 01:28 AM
That's right. You've been waiting for Season 2 of Bones to be released here on DVD and no one seems to know when it's being released and it's driving you totally insane.

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 01:36 AM
I keep being told it'll be released sometime in 2008 but duh there are only two whole months left of 2008 and it is not being released in November according to the information on the boards at Sanity which have Coming Soon on DVD lists.

AussieHeMan
November 1st, 2008, 02:03 AM
It might be out just before Christmas and then someone will be able to buy it for you instead of you having to buy it for yourself.

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 02:12 AM
*crosses fingers that Bones will be released in time for Christmas*

Then I can get a good healthy dose of David Boreanaz medicine. LOL

AussieHeMan
November 1st, 2008, 02:43 AM
You always want a dose of David Boreanaz. I've seen you watch the show online just to get a fix. You're addicted to him. LMAO!

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 02:51 AM
I have to watch the episodes I've missed since the show started. I've missed at least 7 to 8 episodes because I'm either to tired to watch the show when it's on and forget to tape it or I've gone out for the night and haven't gotten home in time to watch it.

AussieHeMan
November 1st, 2008, 05:36 AM
I just saw the ad for this week's Bones episode Bec. David Boreanaz's character gets shot.

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 05:48 AM
I just saw the ad for this week's Bones episode Bec. David Boreanaz's character gets shot.

I know I've seen the ad as well. You know what this week's episode means don't you? It means I'm going to need a box of tissues. LOL

Paige Tyler
November 1st, 2008, 08:09 PM
I totally love David Boreanaz, too! He's so hot!

Oh, hey, just thought! I did a Thursday Thirteen with some very yummy pics of him!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 09:00 PM
That would be great Paige.

Paige Tyler
November 1st, 2008, 10:30 PM
That would be great Paige.

Here's the link!

http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/2008/05/thursday-thirteen_22.html

Don't drool too much! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
November 1st, 2008, 10:34 PM
Here's the link!

*hugs*
Paige
Oh Mama! That is one hot man that everyone should do a Thursday Thirteen about! Lusty Drool Smilie

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 10:37 PM
Here's the link!

*hugs*
Paige

OMG can I take him home for a weekend? Those pics are totally hot. Lusty Drool Smilie

Paige Tyler
November 1st, 2008, 10:54 PM
Oh Mama! That is one hot man that everyone should do a Thursday Thirteen about! Lusty Drool Smilie

I know, right?! LOL!

OMG can I take him home for a weekend? Those pics are totally hot. Lusty Drool Smilie

LOL! Glad you like them! Aren't those ones in the bathtub too yummy?!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
November 1st, 2008, 10:58 PM
LOL! Glad you like them! Aren't those ones in the bathtub too yummy?!

*hugs*
Paige
I know I'd like him in the bathtub! Lusty Drool Smilie I wonder if his wife would let me take him for a while.Laugh it Up fuzball

Paige Tyler
November 1st, 2008, 11:27 PM
I know I'd like him in the bathtub! Lusty Drool Smilie I wonder if his wife would let me take him for a while.Laugh it Up fuzball

LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 11:38 PM

Imagine if she did let you take him home. You wouldn't let him leave. Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 12:02 AM
Imagine if she did let you take him home. You wouldn't let him leave. Laugh it Up fuzball
Probably not. Then she's call the cops on me and they'd charge me with abduction.

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 12:09 AM
That wouldn't be good.

Paige Tyler
November 2nd, 2008, 12:14 AM
LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 01:32 AM
You could just tell the police David came willingly. LOL

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 02:01 AM
You could just tell the police David came willingly. LOL
I bet he would too! Laugh it Up fuzball

Paige Tyler
November 2nd, 2008, 01:30 PM
LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 03:14 PM
I bet he would too! Laugh it Up fuzball

I'm sure he would. Laugh it Up fuzball

Paige Tyler
November 6th, 2008, 11:21 AM
This week I've got some yummy desserts for Thanksgiving!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
November 6th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Look at you tempting us with all this sweet stuff. You really want me to gain weight don't you Paige? Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
November 6th, 2008, 05:02 PM
oh they look lovely it's a good job e-food isn't to fattening lol Laugh it Up fuzball

Paige Tyler
November 6th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Look at you tempting us with all this sweet stuff. You really want me to gain weight don't you Paige? Laugh it Up fuzball

LOL! It does look yummy, though, doesn't it?!

oh they look lovely it's a good job e-food isn't to fattening lol Laugh it Up fuzball

LOL! Totally!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
November 13th, 2008, 11:57 AM
This week I've got some yummy recipes to make with leftover turkey!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
November 13th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Oh yummy. Now I'm totally hungry! LOL

Paige Tyler
November 13th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Oh yummy. Now I'm totally hungry! LOL

LOL! They do look really good!

*hugs*
Paige

rebelheart
November 13th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Yowza!
Julie

Paige Tyler
November 13th, 2008, 11:04 PM
Yowza!
Julie

LOL! They look good, don't they?!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
November 14th, 2008, 12:35 PM
This week I've got some yummy recipes to make with leftover turkey!

*hugs*
Paige

Some of these look very yummy! I'll have to check out the recipes.

Paige Tyler
November 14th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Some of these look very yummy! I'll have to check out the recipes.

They definitely do!

*hugs*
Paige

rebelheart
November 14th, 2008, 12:43 PM
OUr house is full of Disney stuff too. We've gone there once to twice a year for at least 10 years. Hubby actually introduced me to D. World. Unfortunately it takes us a good 11 hours to get there, but once we set out on our Mouse Mecca, we like to drive straight there.
Julie

Paige Tyler
November 14th, 2008, 12:45 PM
OUr house is full of Disney stuff too. We've gone there once to twice a year for at least 10 years. Hubby actually introduced me to D. World. Unfortunately it takes us a good 11 hours to get there, but once we set out on our Mouse Mecca, we like to drive straight there.
Julie

Yay! Another Disney Fan! I am so crazy about Disney! I even have a pair of Tigger ears that I wear when we go to Disney! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

rebelheart
November 14th, 2008, 01:17 PM
How cute! Who knows---we may have seen each other in passing before.

Paige Tyler
November 14th, 2008, 02:23 PM
How cute! Who knows---we may have seen each other in passing before.

LOL! Totally! I so have to start a Disney thread in my Other Fun Stuff section!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
November 20th, 2008, 10:08 AM
This week I've got interesting facts about Thanksgiving!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
November 20th, 2008, 11:10 PM
Those are very interesting.

CharmedGirl
November 21st, 2008, 01:59 AM
Very interesting Paige.

Paige Tyler
November 25th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Those are very interesting.

Very interesting Paige.

Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
November 27th, 2008, 12:03 PM
No TT this week, but I've got a hot hunk who wants to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

*hugs
Paige

CharmedGirl
November 27th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Can I have him as a Christmas present?

Paige Tyler
November 27th, 2008, 03:39 PM
Can I have him as a Christmas present?

LOL! Sure!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
November 27th, 2008, 10:17 PM
I loved seeing him in my email earlier! LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkeyfam:

Paige Tyler
November 27th, 2008, 11:12 PM
I loved seeing him in my email earlier! LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkeyfam:

LOL! Glad you like him! He is yummy!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
November 28th, 2008, 01:42 AM
LOL! Sure!

*hugs*
Paige

wOOhOO what a cool Christmas present.

Paige Tyler
December 4th, 2008, 10:32 AM
This week I've got yummy Christmas Cookie recipes!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
December 7th, 2008, 01:03 AM
Those look very yummy (well, not the first two, but I'm not a coconut person either).

rebelheart
December 7th, 2008, 01:22 AM
No 2 is the one that made my tastebuds water!
Julie

Paige Tyler
December 7th, 2008, 12:21 PM
No 2 is the one that made my tastebuds water!
Julie

That looks yummy!

Those look very yummy (well, not the first two, but I'm not a coconut person either).

Glad you like them!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
December 8th, 2008, 05:51 PM
I need to make some Christmas cookies.

Paige Tyler
December 8th, 2008, 11:05 PM
I need to make some Christmas cookies.

Sounds good to me!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
December 11th, 2008, 10:30 AM
This week I've got cute Disney Christmas ornaments!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
December 12th, 2008, 04:02 PM
How cute! I should have taken a picture of the tree we did for the church auction, but I didn't think about it. One good thing is that we're friends with the people that won it, so I can get a picture of it sometime. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
December 12th, 2008, 09:56 PM
They are so cool Paige. I love Monsters Inc and Nemo. They are so cute. My little niece watches Monsters Inc all the time when she comes to visit.

Paige Tyler
December 17th, 2008, 06:45 PM
How cute! I should have taken a picture of the tree we did for the church auction, but I didn't think about it. One good thing is that we're friends with the people that won it, so I can get a picture of it sometime. :biggrin:

You so should! It sounds beautiful! We have a Disney-themed tree!

They are so cool Paige. I love Monsters Inc and Nemo. They are so cute. My little niece watches Monsters Inc all the time when she comes to visit.

LOL! Love that movie!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
December 18th, 2008, 11:34 AM
This week I've got Jim Shore Disney Christmas Collectibles!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
December 18th, 2008, 10:49 PM
This week I've got Jim Shore Disney Christmas Collectibles!

*hugs*
Paige
Those are beautiful. I want Tink too! I have one already that's not Christmas, but that one would be awesome to have. I found a Halloween Tink that I just might go back and get. It's so neat because she's got a witch's hat on and her dress is purple. Here's the link to the picture. http://www.jimshore.com/shop/p-786-tinkerbell-bewitched.aspx and here's the link to the other Tink figurines. http://www.jimshore.com/shop/c-371-tinker-bell.aspx

Oh, before I forget, I've been told by a Disney employee (one of my son's teachers that works there on the weekends) that all Disney ornaments at ALL parks and Downtown Disney are 50% off, so you might want to get over there if you can! I think we're going over sometime this weekend to look.

Paige Tyler
December 18th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Those are beautiful. I want Tink too! I have one already that's not Christmas, but that one would be awesome to have. I found a Halloween Tink that I just might go back and get. It's so neat because she's got a witch's hat on and her dress is purple. Here's the link to the picture. http://www.jimshore.com/shop/p-786-tinkerbell-bewitched.aspx and here's the link to the other Tink figurines. http://www.jimshore.com/shop/c-371-tinker-bell.aspx

Oh, before I forget, I've been told by a Disney employee (one of my son's teachers that works there on the weekends) that all Disney ornaments at ALL parks and Downtown Disney are 50% off, so you might want to get over there if you can! I think we're going over sometime this weekend to look.

I so love Tinkerbell! Those are so cute!

I know about the sale! That's where went on vacation! LOL! We had an awesome time! We went to the Christmas store at Downtown Disney, also the T-Rex Cafe, which is so cool and yummy! Back to the ornaments! LOL! We got two Tinkerbell ornaments and a Goofy Ornament! We have a totally Disney-themed tree!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
December 19th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I so love Tinkerbell! Those are so cute!

I know about the sale! That's where went on vacation! LOL! We had an awesome time! We went to the Christmas store at Downtown Disney, also the T-Rex Cafe, which is so cool and yummy! Back to the ornaments! LOL! We got two Tinkerbell ornaments and a Goofy Ornament! We have a totally Disney-themed tree!

*hugs*
Paige
ROLF! That's just too funny that I told you about this and you were just there.

OMG! I love the T-Rex Cafe! Mom and I took my son and we sat in the section with the fire and pteranodons by the ice cave. I have pictures on my cell phone of it. He made a Build-A-Dino, a spinosaurus, and it looks cute. The food was excellent. I had the mushroom ravioli and loved it.

Paige Tyler
December 20th, 2008, 12:42 AM
ROLF! That's just too funny that I told you about this and you were just there.

OMG! I love the T-Rex Cafe! Mom and I took my son and we sat in the section with the fire and pteranodons by the ice cave. I have pictures on my cell phone of it. He made a Build-A-Dino, a spinosaurus, and it looks cute. The food was excellent. I had the mushroom ravioli and loved it.

Oh yeah, the food is awesome! My hubby and I are still talking about the waffle fries! LOL! Talk about delicious! We sat in the Coral Reef section, right across from the wooly mammoth. Don't you just love the names on the bathrooms? He-Rex and She-Rex! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

rebelheart
December 20th, 2008, 01:33 AM
I commented. You lucky girl! Getting to live right there.
My hubby and I had talked years ago about moving there so we could be near Disney World we just love it that much.

Dani
December 21st, 2008, 12:35 AM
Oh yeah, the food is awesome! My hubby and I are still talking about the waffle fries! LOL! Talk about delicious! We sat in the Coral Reef section, right across from the wooly mammoth. Don't you just love the names on the bathrooms? He-Rex and She-Rex! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige
Those fries were great. The fried cheese was excellent too. Yeah, I love the names on the bathrooms. The fossils of the fish that they have on the walls are neat too. My son has one of those and he chipped an edge of one and found another fossil and got excited. The Wooly Mammoths were on the edge of our section and my son really loved that. I think we're going tomorrow to get some ornaments for our tree and other last minute things for family. :biggrin:

rebelheart
December 21st, 2008, 01:35 AM
I'm so jealous!
Julie

Paige Tyler
December 21st, 2008, 01:22 PM
I commented. You lucky girl! Getting to live right there.
My hubby and I had talked years ago about moving there so we could be near Disney World we just love it that much.

That was definitely one of the reasons we moved here! You should so go sometime!

Those fries were great. The fried cheese was excellent too. Yeah, I love the names on the bathrooms. The fossils of the fish that they have on the walls are neat too. My son has one of those and he chipped an edge of one and found another fossil and got excited. The Wooly Mammoths were on the edge of our section and my son really loved that. I think we're going tomorrow to get some ornaments for our tree and other last minute things for family. :biggrin:

That fossil in the ice cave is awesome looking! And those little baby woolly mammoths are too adorable!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
January 8th, 2009, 10:53 AM
This week I've got thirteen reasons to buy my sexy, new contemporary erotic romance Librarian By Day!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
January 8th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Sounds great Paige!

Paige Tyler
January 9th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Sounds great Paige!

Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
January 9th, 2009, 04:31 PM
Great reasons Paige.

Paige Tyler
January 12th, 2009, 10:39 PM
Great reasons Paige.

Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
January 15th, 2009, 11:26 AM
This week I've got some hot mini-excerpts from my sexy new contemporary erotic romance Librarian By Day!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
January 16th, 2009, 03:32 PM
Great mini-excerpts Paige.

Paige Tyler
January 16th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Great mini-excerpts Paige.

Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
January 22nd, 2009, 11:39 AM
This week I've got some very hot guys!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
January 22nd, 2009, 03:57 PM
Oh very YUM! Especially the one with the zipper in the front of his, ummm...yeah, you get the idea. Lusty Drool Smilie

hollie
January 22nd, 2009, 04:03 PM
can i have the one in the towel with the rugby ball please

Isabel Roman
January 22nd, 2009, 09:08 PM
I'll take #10, the pilot, please.

Paige Tyler
January 22nd, 2009, 09:20 PM
Oh very YUM! Especially the one with the zipper in the front of his, ummm...yeah, you get the idea. Lusty Drool Smilie

LOL! Glad you like him!

can i have the one in the towel with the rugby ball please

LOL! He's definitely one of my favorites!

I'll take #10, the pilot, please.

LOL! He's one of my other favorites!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
January 29th, 2009, 11:23 AM
This week I've got fun Superbowl Trivia Facts!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
January 30th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Wow, I didn't know some of those facts.

I'm about 30 minutes from where the Super Bowl will be played this year and I'm not going. I'd rather watch from home. LOL!

Paige Tyler
January 31st, 2009, 12:43 AM
Wow, I didn't know some of those facts.

I'm about 30 minutes from where the Super Bowl will be played this year and I'm not going. I'd rather watch from home. LOL!

I hear ya! We're huge football fans, but it's more fun to actually watch it on tv. You get to see more! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
February 2nd, 2009, 05:24 PM
Cool facts Paige. I watched it yesterday. It was on TV here in Australia. I had to watch it just because Ben Graham was playing. He's an aussie!

Paige Tyler
February 2nd, 2009, 08:25 PM
Cool facts Paige. I watched it yesterday. It was on TV here in Australia. I had to watch it just because Ben Graham was playing. He's an aussie!

Thanks! We watched it and heard them mention that he's the first Aussi kicker to play in the Superbowl!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
February 5th, 2009, 11:22 AM
This week I've got fun, sexy, and romantic Valentine's Candy Hearts!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
February 5th, 2009, 03:31 PM
Cool candy hearts Paige. I love the UR Naughty one.

Paige Tyler
February 5th, 2009, 03:53 PM
Cool candy hearts Paige. I love the UR Naughty one.

Thanks! That's cute, isn't it?!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
February 7th, 2009, 12:57 AM
Those are sweet. I used to love those hearts when I was younger. Sometimes I'll eat them if I'm in the mood to.

Paige Tyler
February 7th, 2009, 10:54 PM
Those are sweet. I used to love those hearts when I was younger. Sometimes I'll eat them if I'm in the mood to.

Yup! They're fun!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
February 12th, 2009, 11:26 AM
This week I've got some sexy, romantic, not to mention naughty, love coupons for you to give your sweetie for Valentine's Day!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
February 12th, 2009, 03:36 PM
They're great Paige.

I like the love slave one. LOL

Paige Tyler
February 12th, 2009, 03:38 PM
They're great Paige.

I like the love slave one. LOL

Me, too! That's one of the coupons I'm giving my hubby! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
February 12th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Those were great Paige. :biggrin:

Mary Quast
February 12th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Candy to my eyes! Thanks.

Paige Tyler
February 12th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Those were great Paige. :biggrin:

Candy to my eyes! Thanks.

Glad you like them!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
February 19th, 2009, 11:21 AM
This week I've got flavors of yogurt that I totally love!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
February 20th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Some of those look yummy. I love some of the Whips! and Custard Style flavors.

Paige Tyler
February 20th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Some of those look yummy. I love some of the Whips! and Custard Style flavors.

We totally love the Whips, too! They're so yummy!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
February 22nd, 2009, 05:59 PM
Yummy yogurt flavors Paige.

I've always wondered what Pineapple Upside Down cake is. It's talked about so much in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich and I never knew what is was. Now I do! LOL

Paige Tyler
February 24th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Yummy yogurt flavors Paige.

I've always wondered what Pineapple Upside Down cake is. It's talked about so much in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich and I never knew what is was. Now I do! LOL

LOL! Glad you like them! I totally love yogurt!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
February 24th, 2009, 05:35 PM
I totally love yogurt!

*hugs*
Paige

Me too. I especially love Lemon Cheesecake yogurt. LOL

Paige Tyler
February 24th, 2009, 09:04 PM
Me too. I especially love Lemon Cheesecake yogurt. LOL

I've never had that kind! It sounds yummy!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
February 24th, 2009, 11:34 PM
I've never had that kind! It sounds yummy!

*hugs*
Paige

I'm not sure if Yoplait make that type, but I'm pretty sure a company called Dairy Farmers here in Australia do.

Paige Tyler
February 26th, 2009, 11:26 AM
This week I've got cartoons I watched as a kid!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
February 27th, 2009, 03:18 AM
Cool cartoons Paige. I use to watch some of them as well when I was a kid.

Paige Tyler
February 27th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Cool cartoons Paige. I use to watch some of them as well when I was a kid.

Cool!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
March 1st, 2009, 10:02 PM
This week I've got cartoons I watched as a kid!

*hugs*
Paige
Gee, we must be close in age Paige because I watched the same cartoons as a kid. LOL!

Paige Tyler
March 1st, 2009, 11:16 PM
Gee, we must be close in age Paige because I watched the same cartoons as a kid. LOL!

LOL! Totally!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
March 5th, 2009, 11:30 AM
This week I've got cute colors of nail polish from essie! They've got even cuter names!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
March 5th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Their cool coloured nail polish Paige and some of the names Laugh it Up fuzball especially the My Place or Yours. That's the best colour I think.

Dani
March 5th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Those were cute names for the colors. I think I should start wearing nail polish again. LOL!

Paige Tyler
March 5th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Their cool coloured nail polish Paige and some of the names Laugh it Up fuzball especially the My Place or Yours. That's the best colour I think.

Aren't they cute?! LOL!

Those were cute names for the colors. I think I should start wearing nail polish again. LOL!

I totally love to polish my toenails!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
March 12th, 2009, 08:43 AM
This week I've got a list of websites I regularly visit!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
March 12th, 2009, 03:57 PM
I use google a lot. LOL

Dani
March 12th, 2009, 08:25 PM
Great links Paige!

I need to use the Disney for Less one. LOL!

Paige Tyler
March 13th, 2009, 08:30 PM
I use google a lot. LOL

That and Google Images! Love those!

Great links Paige!

I need to use the Disney for Less one. LOL!

It's a great site! It even gives reviews of Disney hotels and restaurants!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
March 19th, 2009, 10:21 AM
This week I've got yummy cheesecakes from The Cheesecake Factory!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
March 19th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I love cheesecake. It's so yummy. Cappuccino Cheesecake is my absolute favourite but I'll be happy to try any of the ones on your blog Paige. They all look so good.

Dani
March 19th, 2009, 06:43 PM
They look yummy, but I prefer my cheesecake plain (and New York style to boot).

Paige Tyler
March 19th, 2009, 08:23 PM
I love cheesecake. It's so yummy. Cappuccino Cheesecake is my absolute favourite but I'll be happy to try any of the ones on your blog Paige. They all look so good.

Don't they?! LOL!

They look yummy, but I prefer my cheesecake plain (and New York style to boot).

I put a plain cheesecake on there! We've had Junior's and that's really good, too!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
March 19th, 2009, 10:12 PM
I put a plain cheesecake on there! We've had Junior's and that's really good, too!

*hugs*
Paige
ROFL! I missed that picture because it didn't come up. I saw most of the others though.

Paige Tyler
March 19th, 2009, 10:21 PM
ROFL! I missed that picture because it didn't come up. I saw most of the others though.

LOL! I figured you couldn't talk about cheeesecake and not include a plain cheesecake!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
March 26th, 2009, 11:10 AM
This week I've got words straight out of the Urban Dictionary!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
March 26th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Cool words Paige especially flavorgasm. LOL

Dani
March 26th, 2009, 09:40 PM
That's some list Paige. I was laughing at a few.

Paige Tyler
March 26th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Cool words Paige especially flavorgasm. LOL

Isn't that too cute?! LOL!

That's some list Paige. I was laughing at a few.

They're too funny, aren't they?! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
April 2nd, 2009, 09:34 AM
This week I've got colorful Easter eggs!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
April 2nd, 2009, 02:08 PM
Wow! Those are beautiful and very colorful.

CharmedGirl
April 2nd, 2009, 03:40 PM
They're so pretty. I love all the different colors.

Paige Tyler
April 2nd, 2009, 10:12 PM
Wow! Those are beautiful and very colorful.

They're so pretty. I love all the different colors.

Thanks! I thought they were really cool!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
April 9th, 2009, 09:52 AM
This week I've got cute and yummy chocolate bunnies!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
April 9th, 2009, 03:49 PM
They're cute Paige. I love the ones in pic 13.

Paige Tyler
April 9th, 2009, 11:20 PM
They're cute Paige. I love the ones in pic 13.

Thanks! They are cute, aren't they?!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
April 10th, 2009, 07:21 PM
They're all cute. I love #2. It looks kinda like a real bunny (I have a real bunny so I know. LOL!).

Paige Tyler
April 11th, 2009, 12:05 AM
They're all cute. I love #2. It looks kinda like a real bunny (I have a real bunny so I know. LOL!).

He does look like a real bunny! I had a lop-eared bunny like that when I was little! They're so cute! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
April 11th, 2009, 06:31 PM
He does look like a real bunny! I had a lop-eared bunny like that when I was little! They're so cute! LOL!

*hugs*
Paige
Mine's a white New Zealand Lop (the kind that most people raise to eat) and he's HUGE!!! I'll have to take a picture to show you.

Paige Tyler
April 16th, 2009, 10:09 AM
This week I've got thirteen reasons to buy my hot, new paranormal erotic romance Vampire 101!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
April 16th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Those are some very good reasons Paige! I have it already though, so I think I could and should call them reasons to read it next. LOL!

Paige Tyler
April 16th, 2009, 12:09 PM
Those are some very good reasons Paige! I have it already though, so I think I could and should call them reasons to read it next. LOL!

LOL! Thanks so much! I'm so flattered you got it! you have to let me know how you like it after you read it!

*hugs*
Paige

hollie
April 16th, 2009, 05:43 PM

i already read it :tt2:

it's really good Paige i loved it

CharmedGirl
April 16th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Good reasons Paige. Now all I have to do is find the money to purchase it. LOL

Paige Tyler
April 16th, 2009, 10:25 PM
i already read it :tt2:

it's really good Paige i loved it

You did?! Cool! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Good reasons Paige. Now all I have to do is find the money to purchase it. LOL

LOL! Thanks! You'll have to let me know how you like it!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
April 23rd, 2009, 09:53 AM
This week I've got mini-excerpts from my hot, new paranormal erotic romance Vampire 101!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
April 23rd, 2009, 03:09 PM
Great mini-excerpts Paige. Now I really need to get Vampire 101.

Paige Tyler
April 23rd, 2009, 09:53 PM
Great mini-excerpts Paige. Now I really need to get Vampire 101.

LOL! Thanks! I'm flattered! Glad you like them!

*hugs*
Paige

Paige Tyler
April 30th, 2009, 09:30 AM
This week I've got cereals I like!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
April 30th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Cool. I love Corn Flakes. I eat them almost everyday.