PDA

View Full Version : Corsair Cove by Angela Ashton

Angela Ashton
September 21st, 2008, 08:47 AM
:welcome:How exciting to have the opportunity to interact with readers and fellow authors! I live in the midwest, where we had hurricane winds whip through last Sunday and take out power, and water in some areas. Makes you appreciate even the smallest things you take for granted. I'd just stocked up at the grocery on Saturday...ugh! Had to throw out everything. Tree took out the awning over my porch and put a hole in my roof. I can only be grateful no one in my family was hurt as several people lost their lives.

On a brighter note, my latest novel is Corsair Cove, a pirate, time-travel romance. Here's part of the blurb:
Pirate turned Privateer, Jacque Cherif LaFleur awakens on a beach only to discover he's washed in with the tide...200 years after he's presumed dead. His only possessions are his Letters of Marque, signed by the King of France himself, and a rare ruby. With the police quirking a suspicious brow and history mocking him with its fallacies, Jacque enlist the aid of the rescue angel that has taken him under her wings...

Read more about this exciting story and see what else is brewing on my website:www.angelaashtonbooks.com (http://www.angelaashtonbooks.com)

TTYS, AngieWitchypotstir

klmc37
September 22nd, 2008, 10:57 AM
I agree. I live in Missouri and we were without power for almost a week.

Angela Ashton
September 22nd, 2008, 03:37 PM
I agree. I live in Missouri and we were without power for almost a week.

Now we know what Dorothy felt like in the Wizard of Oz...yikes! Hope you didn't have a lot of damage.
:gavel: Angie

Sandra Cormier
October 18th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I love the premise of your book, Angela. Good luck with sales! You're doing great so far.

Angela Ashton
October 19th, 2008, 01:17 PM
Thanks Sandra. I had a lot of fun writing it and Jacque will surely prove to be one of my most headstrong heroes, lol. Love that man!!
Angie