PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

Karenne
September 30th, 2008, 01:27 AM
Anyone add pictures to this Sony?

hollie
September 30th, 2008, 03:22 AM
I have they are black and white (well monochrome) but they do look very good. It comes with a baby picture on it and I added some of the kids. I havn't tried music yet but i will and let you know

CharmedGirl
September 30th, 2008, 06:05 PM
I'm going shopping this weekend. Apparently some place in Brisbane now has ebook readers so I'm going to see if I can get one.

hollie
October 1st, 2008, 07:29 AM
Bec you will love it it is so easy

CharmedGirl
October 2nd, 2008, 12:00 AM
Bec you will love it it is so easy

I desperately need an ebook reader. I have way too many ebooks and they are taking up too much room on my computer that I've had to start transferring them to a USB.

maura
October 4th, 2008, 03:19 PM
I desperately need an ebook reader. I have way too many ebooks and they are taking up too much room on my computer that I've had to start transferring them to a USB.

Even with the added memory, I keep most of my books on a flashdrive and backed up on a removable hard drive.

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Even with the added memory, I keep most of my books on a flashdrive and backed up on a removable hard drive.

I've been putting all my evooks on to a USB and my laptop hardly has anything on it so they are all on it now. LOL

hollie
October 4th, 2008, 03:57 PM
i back all my ebook up on a flash drive and i have online storage so i use that as well

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 04:41 PM
i back all my ebook up on a flash drive and i have online storage so i use that as well

I need to get one of those online storage accounts.

hollie
October 4th, 2008, 05:19 PM
i got mine with my broadband so it's free i don't know how much they cost

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 05:34 PM
i got mine with my broadband so it's free i don't know how much they cost

I have broadband.