PDA

View Full Version : New to the group..

miss531
January 5th, 2007, 11:44 PM
HI all.. my name is Missy.... Im a military wife... have been for 7 yrs now. hubbys been on a few tours... We have our baby girl- shes an Am Staff.. (pit) her name is Faith..

I just wanted to say hi to everyone..
Happy reading.:)

Karenne
January 5th, 2007, 11:47 PM
Welcome to our group Missy! I am so glad you are here! Been there and done that military wife thing. Lots of us here have.

Glad to have you as part of our group!

maura
January 11th, 2007, 03:03 PM
HI all.. my name is Missy.... Im a military wife... have been for 7 yrs now. hubbys been on a few tours... We have our baby girl- shes an Am Staff.. (pit) her name is Faith..

I just wanted to say hi to everyone..
Happy reading.:)
Welcome Missy! My DH and I have two furry kids, Angel and Major. You would never know it to enter my house but I show them both in competitive obedience and rally o. Enjoy the group, the other topics are great also.

jennzilla
January 13th, 2007, 10:45 PM
Hi Missy,
Welcome. I'm not a military wife, but when I was a kid we traveled a lot with my dad's work. I actually miss that a bit, though I hated it then.
Welcome!

Mary E
January 14th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Welcome No actually pets but the cyber varitiy keep me busy enough

maura
January 18th, 2008, 11:00 AM
Hi Mary, I go on my computer to escape my pets! Actually I love the three of them, but until the two boys get along better, things are busy.

sabby07
January 18th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Hi Missy,
Welcome to the group. My hubby was Airforce and my brother is active Army stationed over seas we know all about military in my family.

CharmedGirl
January 21st, 2008, 12:49 AM
Hi Missy. Great that you are here at CTR.

The posting is a lot of fun here so cruise around to the different threads and watch your number of posts sky rocket. LOL

maura
January 28th, 2008, 03:21 PM
We have a new addition, Pogo the demon dustmop is a 6 month old Bichon. My German Shepherd likes him so much, he is opening his crate and letting him out to wreak havoc in my house. Angel the Golden swears she had nothing to do with it.

Kimberly
August 23rd, 2008, 06:02 PM
We have a new addition, Pogo the demon dustmop is a 6 month old Bichon. My German Shepherd likes him so much, he is opening his crate and letting him out to wreak havoc in my house. Angel the Golden swears she had nothing to do with it.
My German Shepherd used to open her own crate! Would get out while I was sleeping and wait for my husband to get home. He'd come home from 3rd shift and there was Valentine waiting for him. We had to move her into a different crate.

maura
September 14th, 2008, 08:22 PM
They are amazing, my first one, Baron, learned to open a child safe gate in about five minutes. He never left the yard, but wanted to sit under a particular tree in the back yard.