PDA

View Full Version : Looking forward to this seminar

isabelmere
October 1st, 2008, 01:42 PM
Historicals and the research required before writing that first word consume my days. No complaints! I love writing them and am looking forward to learning more about this genre. Especially the fantasy and historical hunks!
.........Isabel Mere

hollie
October 1st, 2008, 02:55 PM
I'm new to historicals but i do enjoy what i have read so far

Minnette
October 1st, 2008, 04:27 PM
Isabel & Hollie - I'm really looking forward to the seminar. Lyn, Delilah, and I are all working on some great days...and some very hot history! I'll be sending out a blitz on the event later this week. I'm really glad you'll be able to join us. Minnette :)

hollie
October 1st, 2008, 05:42 PM
Lyyynnnn :lovepounce:

For anyone who doesn't know Lyn inroduced me to historical romances and i love her books HugMe

Catherine Bybee
October 1st, 2008, 05:52 PM
It's hard for me to believe anyone reading romance hasn't read historicals. It seems like thats all there was when I started reading them... OMG, I'm old.

candaceclayton
October 1st, 2008, 06:43 PM
Hi! I am sooo looking forward to this seminar!

Candace

CharmedGirl
October 2nd, 2008, 12:06 AM
For anyone who doesn't know Lyn inroduced me to historical romances and i love her books HugMe

Lyn introduced me to historical romances as well Hollie. I'd never read any until I read her books.

Lyn Armstrong
October 2nd, 2008, 12:01 PM
Lyyynnnn :lovepounce:

Oh thank you, honey. You've made my day. LOL

:magichappens:

Lyn Armstrong
October 2nd, 2008, 12:11 PM
Lyn introduced me to historical romances as well Hollie. I'd never read any until I read her books.

Gee, I think I'm am blushing. Or I could just be flushed from doing a happy dance. :orange:
"You love me...you really, really love me."

LOL.
Gotta love Sally Field for such an excellent quote.

Minnette
October 2nd, 2008, 02:42 PM
Lyn will be sharing tons of information during the seminar and I am so honored she and Delilah agreed to join me. I'm so excited about this event!

Patricia Bates
October 6th, 2008, 01:58 PM
I am so looking forward to this. Historicals are the bomb - and I'm always looking forward to reading/learning more about writing them.

Lyn Armstrong
October 6th, 2008, 03:41 PM
I am so looking forward to this. Historicals are the bomb - and I'm always looking forward to reading/learning more about writing them.

Hi Patricia
We've got heaps of tips and tricks for historical writers. You are going to love this seminar. See you next Monday.

All the best
Lyn

Minnette
October 6th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Ditto Lyn - The three of us have lots of tricks (and tips) up our sleeves! Make sure to let your friends know, too. See you Monday! M:)

Minnette
October 6th, 2008, 03:49 PM
Patricia - Oh...sounds like you're working on a Viking piece...I'd love to hear about that during the seminar, too. :)

rgraham666
October 19th, 2008, 12:01 PM
I want to thank Lyn, Minnette and Delilah for a wonderful seminar.

Thanks so much. I really enjoyed myself. HugMe

Minnette
October 19th, 2008, 02:40 PM

You are more than welcome, Rob. And thank you for your contribution, as well. Some wonderful examples that helped everyone. Take care...Mreadingbookfast

Lyn Armstrong
October 20th, 2008, 11:01 AM

You are welcome, Rob. And thank you for particapting. It was nice to have a male POV in the forum.

All the best
Lyn