PDA

View Full Version : Big Book Sale in November!!

ChristieSilvers
October 1st, 2008, 08:19 PM
Big Book Sale!

As a way to celebrate the release of A Twilight Abduction, and in preparation of the holiday shopping season, I've decided to offer a big book sale on my website.

During the month of November, I will be offering all three of the Alex & Fiona books for one low price.

For this limited time, you'll receive A Midnight Infatuation, A Birth at Dawn, and A Twilight Abduction for the low price of $31.99 + shipping.

You would normally pay $47.85 + shipping if you purchased all three separately. That's a $15.86 savings off the regular price!

So be on the lookout for this special offer, only on my website, starting November 1st.

http://www.christiesilvers.com

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2008, 11:50 PM
I already have A Midnight Infatuation. I really need to get the other two books though.

hollie
October 2nd, 2008, 02:23 PM
what would the shipping to the UK be i'll ask The Smurf if I can have them for Christmas

CharmedGirl
October 2nd, 2008, 04:01 PM
what would the shipping to the UK be i'll ask The Smurf if I can have them for Christmas

I'll have to ask my boyfriend if he can get me the second and third book. I really want to read them because I loved the first book.

ChristieSilvers
October 2nd, 2008, 05:25 PM

Sorry it took so long to get back to you my dear Hollie! It's been one of "those" days around here.

Anyway, it looks like it would be $12 for shipping to the UK. :-)

ChristieSilvers
October 2nd, 2008, 05:28 PM
I'll have to ask my boyfriend if he can get me the second and third book. I really want to read them because I loved the first book.

Aww, thanks Bec! I'm so glad you enjoyed the first one. :-)

Dani
October 2nd, 2008, 09:36 PM
Cool! I'll beg for these for Christmas (early of course... LOL). :huepfen017:

hollie
October 3rd, 2008, 03:47 AM
that makes it about $44 which would be about 22 it might work I'll start begging now

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 07:13 AM
that makes it about $44 which would be about 22 it might work I'll start begging now

I'm sure begging will work Hollie. The smurf will have those books bought in no time. LOL

ChristieSilvers
October 3rd, 2008, 07:30 AM
I'm sure you could think of better things to do than begging. ;-) *giggle*

hollie
October 3rd, 2008, 08:58 AM
:whistling: I can but try Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
October 3rd, 2008, 09:58 AM
You said that he spoils you and that he'd get you anything you want, so you should be able to get these. LOL!

ChristieSilvers
October 3rd, 2008, 12:14 PM
LOL! Keep hounding her Dani! *giggle*

Dani
October 3rd, 2008, 12:44 PM
Girlie, I'm all over her! Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 12:49 AM
You said that he spoils you and that he'd get you anything you want, so you should be able to get these. LOL!

My boyfriend spoils me so I'm sure he'll get me this book. LOL

ChristieSilvers
November 3rd, 2008, 11:07 AM
Okay, it's on!! The November book sale has started!

If you want to get all three of my Alex & Fiona books at one time, now would be the perfect time to do so.

The sale is only during the month of November and will be all over once December 1st arrives. :-)

Saturn Moonie
November 3rd, 2008, 11:56 AM
Aww man, you're killing me here! I haven't read any of them, and you know I love a good sale...so I guess I better come up with some money soon...*walks away thinking about how to get money for books, and from WHO since everyone is aware of my "condition"*

ChristieSilvers
November 3rd, 2008, 12:06 PM
Awww, am I fanning the flames of your condition?? LOL!

Saturn Moonie
November 3rd, 2008, 12:33 PM
:yes: You certainly are, but don't worry, they're easily fanned. You know, I could come up with any excuse to get books, haha.

Dani
November 3rd, 2008, 01:42 PM
WooHoo! Now I just have to convince someone to buy them for me for Christmas or my birthday since I just spent money on autographed books this past weekend. It was for a good cause though. I mean, how could you not support an adult literacy program? Laugh it Up fuzball