PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to be on the CTR blog...

ChristieSilvers
October 1st, 2008, 09:49 PM
I just got notice that I'll be spending a day on the CTR blog on November 19th! I haven't the foggiest idea what I'll be doing or talking about, lol! But, I do know that there will be a free book involved. Bouncy Icon Smilie

I hope that you'll all stop by when the day comes. I'll be spreading the announcement all over the web after I get back from my trip next weekend, so you guys and gals are the first to know. :whistle:

Dani
October 1st, 2008, 11:05 PM
Cool! :huepfen017:

Keep up the reminders though cause my dinghy butt might forget. Sometimes I think that I have CRS disease (Can't Remember Sh*t). Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 1st, 2008, 11:48 PM
Keep up the reminders though cause my dinghy butt might forget. Sometimes I think that I have CRS disease (Can't Remember Sh*t). Laugh it Up fuzball

I think everyone has that disease at least one time in their life. Lately I've been ahead a day. So say today is Thursday I keep thinking it's Friday. My life had just been all over the shop. Laugh it Up fuzball

ChristieSilvers
October 2nd, 2008, 06:27 AM
LOL! Yes, I run into days, *ahem* weeks like that too.

No worries; I'll definitely keep up the reminders when it gets closer. :-)

hollie
October 2nd, 2008, 08:19 AM
thats good cos i'm worse than Dani i forget even when i'm reminded but someone will kick my butt Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 05:46 AM
thats good cos i'm worse than Dani i forget even when i'm reminded but someone will kick my butt Laugh it Up fuzball

When you get reminded two or three times then you will definitely remember, won't you Hollie?

I went shopping today for 8 hours and I'm totally exhausted that I fell asleep on the train ride home and nearly didn't wake up for my stop. Laugh it Up fuzball It would have been totally bad if I'd missed my stop. :wacko:

hollie
October 3rd, 2008, 06:34 AM
but did you buy anything nice ??

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 07:07 AM
but did you buy anything nice ??

Yep I got these really cool shorts - blue and white. They look like something you'd wear when you go out sailing on the water. I wanted to get a red top to go with them but I couldn't find one.

I bought 10 print books. OMG that is a lot for me! I also pre-ordered Swallowing Darkness by Laurell K Hamilton so I will get that when it comes out on November 4.

hollie
October 3rd, 2008, 09:00 AM
I need to pre order it as well i'll do it next week whe i go to York

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 03:36 PM
I need to pre order it as well i'll do it next week when i go to York

I got Anya Bast's new vampire book - The Chosen Sin. It sounds like it's going to be a great book! The book wasn't suppose to be released until the 7th of October but the bookstore I went to already had it. LOL