PDA

View Full Version : Christine Feehan

spiritworld23
October 2nd, 2008, 01:02 AM
Has anyone read the newest book by Christine Feehan-Dark Curse? If so, how did you like the book?

I have read all of her Dark series except for the books that are written with other authors.

CharmedGirl
October 2nd, 2008, 02:36 AM
I haven't read the book yet but I know Hollie has.

hollie
October 2nd, 2008, 08:07 AM
yep i read it and i loved it as good as the rest if not better they are starting to find out what is causing the problems with reproduction

Diana Castilleja
October 2nd, 2008, 10:13 AM
Oh cool!! I'm waiting... Oh so not patiently... for it to be in paperback. http://mail.google.com/mail/im/emoticons/round/frown.png *pout*

I remember they were hinting at it the reproduction issues in the Dark Celebration.

Must... restrain... myself.... heh... No money for it right now anyway. ;)

spiritworld23
October 6th, 2008, 01:23 AM
That is great to hear, I want them to get back to being on good terms so to speak. Having a dying race is never a good thing. Good things come to those who wait, I keep hearing. Good things will happen soon for the Carpathians. :biggrin:

Can any of you name some good vampire books to read? Or even fae-I've read Wicked Lovely and Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr, a YA writer. I don't read erotica or s&m or anything like that, but anything with romance or even fae is good, I love werewolves, paranormal of course....

Teresa D'Amario
October 10th, 2008, 01:23 AM
I think it's her BEST BOOK YET..... no joke. I've read every book she's put out.

hollie
October 10th, 2008, 03:47 AM
i've read all the Carpathians and it is one of the best

CharmedGirl
October 10th, 2008, 05:27 AM
I've only read her Drake Sister series but I'm going to get her Ghostwalker series. They sound fantastic and then when I'm finished them I will get the Dark series.