PDA

View Full Version : Happy October!

Ericka Scott
October 3rd, 2008, 01:55 PM
I don't know about you, but I love autumn and October is one of my favorite months of the year. Although the days are shorter, we finally get a break from the heat and all the spooky decorations and candy are offered up for sale at the stores. All this really puts me in the mood to start reading, writing, and thinking about things that go bump in the night.

To celebrate, I'm participating in two big Halloween contests. The first is hosted by the multi-talented Moira Rogers. Details can be found at: www.moirarogers.com (http://www.moirarogers.com/) My prize is a free download of Postcards from the Dead.

The second is a scavenger hunt here at Cobblestone Press -- my prize for that is a gorgeous crystal ball and stand. I'll post more details about the scavenger hunt this weekend!

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Happy October.

Here in Australia we are in Spring.

I'll definitely go and check out the contests.

Shelley Munro
October 3rd, 2008, 04:14 PM
Hi Erika,

Happy October to you, too. I'm also in spring, although I am envious of your halloween celebration. We don't do it quite the same way down here in New Zealand.

Shelley

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 04:18 PM
Hi Erika,

Happy October to you, too. I'm also in spring, although I am envious of your halloween celebration. We don't do it quite the same way down here in New Zealand.

Shelley

It's so unfair that our Halloween isn't like they have it in America. We have some kids come around asking for candy but not like they have in the states.