PDA

View Full Version : Hey, SJ. Where are those Fall Showers I requested last spring?

Catherine Bybee
October 3rd, 2008, 05:21 PM
I think if maybe I whine enough I'll get what I want. Hey, it works for my kids.

SJ??? I don't know where you are these days, but if you remember right, I asked about Fall Showers? It's just a thought, but maybe if we beg we can get some fall prizes? humm???

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 05:26 PM
I wonder how SJ is going? I totally miss him and tree.

Catherine Bybee
October 3rd, 2008, 05:28 PM
I noticed he's not around. But maybe we can pull him back into the fold. hehe

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 05:47 PM
I noticed he's not around. But maybe we can pull him back into the fold. hehe

I hope so.

Anyway, I've read some really good Samhain books lately. Operation Sheeba by Misty Evans was a really really good book. Also A Question of Trust was another good one. A total menage book with two guys and a girl.

Catherine Bybee
October 3rd, 2008, 05:52 PM
I hope so.

Anyway, I've read some really good Samhain books lately. Operation Sheeba by Misty Evans was a really really good book. Also A Question of Trust was another good one. A total menage book with two guys and a girl.

Nummy... I'll have to hop over and read a few excerpts. I was just hoping for a little co-operation from SJ...
Maybe I'll step over to myspace and give him a nudge.smilies/bump.gif

hollie
October 3rd, 2008, 05:59 PM
SJ was really ill i know he was on the mend but i haven't had an update in a while

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 06:00 PM
Maybe I'll step over to myspace and give him a nudge.smilies/bump.gif

I logged on to myspace this morning and sent a comment to tree. I wanted to know how they were both doing. I hope I get a reply soon.

Catherine Bybee
October 3rd, 2008, 06:01 PM
Oh, man. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's nothing serious.

hollie
October 3rd, 2008, 06:02 PM
let us know if you hear from them

ChristieSilvers
October 3rd, 2008, 06:03 PM
Ok, call me dense, but who is SJ? I'm totally lost (which is a common occurrance, lol).

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 06:03 PM
let us know if you hear from them

I will Hollie. I'm sure we'll both be hearing from them within a couple of days time.

Dani
October 3rd, 2008, 08:58 PM
I logged on to myspace this morning and sent a comment to tree. I wanted to know how they were both doing. I hope I get a reply soon.
I messaged Tree about two weeks ago when I saw her online, she still didn't answer me, so good luck with getting an answer. I hope you do because I want to know what's going on too!

Ok, call me dense, but who is SJ? I'm totally lost (which is a common occurrance, lol).
S.J. is S.J. Willing and he's got a forum here (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=325). He writes science fiction erotic romance and he's a riot to be around. :)

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 09:01 PM
S.J. is S.J. Willing and he's got a forum here (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=325). He writes science fiction erotic romance and he's a riot to be around. :)

SJ totally rocks. I want him to write some more DD3 reports. They are totally hilarious.

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Let me know when you hear from him or Tree.

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 02:38 AM
Let me know when you hear from him or Tree.

I hope one of us hears from them soon.

sabby07
October 4th, 2008, 12:49 PM
I was thinking of them the other day. I hope all is well with them!smilies/butterfly.gi

hollie
October 4th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Has anyone asked at the Samhain Cafe? Sandy might know more

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 03:10 PM

I haven't asked over there but one of us probably should.

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 05:38 PM

What is the Samhain Cafe?

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 05:43 PM
What is the Samhain Cafe?

It's the yahoo group for all the Samhain authors. It's a pretty cool group.

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Ahhh... got it. Let us know if you hear anything. I said hi via Myspace. But who knows if that is checked or not.

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Normally tree sends me stuff on myspace. But I haven't gotten anything since the start of last week or maybe even the week before.

Dani
October 4th, 2008, 07:07 PM
...this thread is in Christie's forum. Duh, no wonder you were asking who S.J. was.

This thread should have been started in S.J.'s area ladies, so I'm probably going to move it there.

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 07:57 PM
...this thread is in Christie's forum. Duh, no wonder you were asking who S.J. was.

This thread should have been started in S.J.'s area ladies, so I'm probably going to move it there.

My fault. I have to tell ya I'm not sure where to get to the forums so I put these in the right spot. Can someone give me directions. When I start a new thread I look to the right and see whatever applies.

ChristieSilvers
October 4th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Hey Catherine, here's the link to the forums main page. http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/index.php

There are tons of different sections to explore. :-)

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 08:46 PM
400 + posts... You'd think I'd figured that out by now. grin.
Thanks.

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 01:44 AM
Tree (S.J.'s wife) PMed me, Bec and Hollie to update us all at once. In a nutshell, S.J.'s doing better physically since the stents have been put in, he's working and starting to write again, so hopefully things will go smoothly for him. :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 05:57 AM
400 + posts... You'd think I'd figured that out by now. grin.
Thanks.

Congrats on the making 400 posts Catherine. We'll help you get to 500 in no time at all.

Tree (S.J.'s wife) PMed me, Bec and Hollie to update us all at once. In a nutshell, S.J.'s doing better physically since the stents have been put in, he's working and starting to write again, so hopefully things will go smoothly for him. :biggrin:

Yeah. I'm really glad SJ is doing better. I told tree to get him near a computer so he can see how much we miss him here at CTR. :biggrin:

Catherine Bybee
October 5th, 2008, 11:53 AM

Oh, good. I was starting to worry.

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 03:37 PM
Oh, good. I was starting to worry.

Well there's no need to worry now. SJ is well and he's hopefully going to be back posting with us real soon.

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Incase you all haven't noticed, I moved this thread to S.J.'s forum since it was directed to him (yes, I finally got around to moving it...LOL).

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Incase you all haven't noticed, I moved this thread to S.J.'s forum since it was directed to him (yes, I finally got around to moving it...LOL).

Well done Dani. At least he'll see the thread then. LOL

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 04:23 PM
That's what I'm hoping! :)

I hope he comes back soon. Even to pop in, say hi and leave.

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 04:34 PM
That's what I'm hoping! :)

I hope he comes back soon. Even to pop in, say hi and leave.

Yeah it would be great for him to just say hi! Every time SJ is online we have sooooo much fun.

hollie
October 5th, 2008, 04:34 PM
I hope he pops in soon

Catherine Bybee
October 5th, 2008, 11:18 PM
Hint, hint.... HINT

sjwilling
February 12th, 2009, 10:38 AM
I'm back, hopefully for good this time.

Kinda fell behind on the Showers stuff. Maybe I can pick it up again for later this year. As for the last eight months, aside from a few very special highlights, I'm trying very hard to wipe all those days out of my memory.

Things are only going to get better from now on, correct? Yes. Definitely correct.

smilies/Dance.gif

I just had to use the dancing condoms.

:lol:

S.J.

Catherine Bybee
February 12th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Welcome back, SJ.

We've missed you... -- okay, those are condoms? I always thought they were bananas. I guess I should get new glasses, huh?

CharmedGirl
February 12th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Welcome back, SJ.

We've missed you... -- okay, those are condoms? I always thought they were bananas. I guess I should get new glasses, huh?

I must need new glasses as well Catherine because I always thought they were bananas to. LOL smilies/bump.gif

sabby07
February 12th, 2009, 04:18 PM
:welcome3: back SJ!!!!!

tree220
February 12th, 2009, 05:29 PM
I must need new glasses as well Catherine because I always thought they were bananas to. LOL smilies/bump.gif

I think it's more a case of someone with a one track mind and an overactive imagination . . .

hollie
February 12th, 2009, 05:40 PM
I think it's more a case of someone with a one track mind and an overactive imagination . . .

hey i like his imagination it makes me laugh and i could do with a good laugh i've had a rough couple of months

tree220
February 12th, 2009, 05:44 PM
hey i like his imagination it makes me laugh and i could do with a good laugh i've had a rough couple of months

haven't we all. I swear rough times are spreading more than the flu.

Hope things are getting better for you Hollie and I'll keep after him to make sure he spends more time in here.

hollie
February 12th, 2009, 05:50 PM
thanks Tree it's just not the same around here without him he adds his own special tone to the place that nobody else can match.

i had more blood tests yesterday so hopefully we will know something next week

Dani
February 12th, 2009, 05:59 PM
I'm back, hopefully for good this time.

Kinda fell behind on the Showers stuff. Maybe I can pick it up again for later this year. As for the last eight months, aside from a few very special highlights, I'm trying very hard to wipe all those days out of my memory.

Things are only going to get better from now on, correct? Yes. Definitely correct.

smilies/Dance.gif

I just had to use the dancing condoms.

:lol:

S.J.
S.J.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lovepounce:

I've missed you so much! I'm really glad you're back too!

Just know that if you take off like this again, I'll get Mildred from Hollie and come after you. LOL!

hollie
February 12th, 2009, 06:12 PM

Just know that if you take off like this again, I'll get Mildred from Hollie and come after you. LOL!

she is on guard duty looking after the childrens new bikes

Dani
February 12th, 2009, 06:20 PM
I'll find someone to replace her if I need her.

sjwilling
February 12th, 2009, 09:45 PM

I am really hoping I can stick around this time too. Being forced into a self-preversational hibernation isn't a pleasant thing. But hey I got an idea, why don't you bring mildred back anyway, I know she misses our quiet times together. :turned:.

Brrrm Brrmmm. I used to love my motorbike. *sighs*

S.J.

Dani
February 14th, 2009, 02:21 PM
I am really hoping I can stick around this time too. Being forced into a self-preversational hibernation isn't a pleasant thing. But hey I got an idea, why don't you bring mildred back anyway, I know she misses our quiet times together. :turned:.

S.J.
I hope you do too! Don't make me have to travel up there to kick you into shape (not that I could afford it, but I would).

You really think that Hollie or I will let you have Mildred back? With the last handburger fiasco that happened? I think NOT!

Laugh it Up fuzball

hollie
February 14th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I'll help well in thought anyway Mildred is very happy where she is

sjwilling
February 14th, 2009, 09:44 PM
You really think that Hollie or I will let you have Mildred back? With the last handburger fiasco that happened? I think NOT!

Laugh it Up fuzball

I'll help well in thought anyway Mildred is very happy where she is

*Finishes the polishing touches to Henry.* Mildred? Who's Mildred?

:euro:

S.J.

CharmedGirl
February 15th, 2009, 01:03 AM
Oh boy. Watch out new members. SJ has a new toy. LOL

sjwilling
February 15th, 2009, 01:36 AM
Oh boy. Watch out new members. SJ has a new toy. LOL

"brmmmm Brmmm"

Oh man listen to Henry Purr....

Guess it's time to open up my new sausage factory.

:eek:

S.J.

Dani
February 15th, 2009, 08:38 PM
"brmmmm Brmmm"

Oh man listen to Henry Purr....

Guess it's time to open up my new sausage factory.

S.J.
Sausage? I'm not sure I want to know what body part is going to be used for that. At least with the handburgers we knew what was coming. LOL!

Looks like I have a new toy to confiscate. Look out Henry! :devil:

CharmedGirl
February 15th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Sausage? I'm not sure I want to know what body part is going to be used for that. At least with the handburgers we knew what was coming. LOL!

I'm thinking the male new members are the ones that are going to have to watch out. LOL

sjwilling
February 16th, 2009, 01:07 AM

I'm thinking the male new members are the ones that are going to have to watch out. LOL

Henry is flawed! It appears he and evil octuplet number eight bat for the same team. (And no I'm not going to reveal what they use as bats...)

Everyone's doomed.

:arghhhh:

S.J.

tree220
February 16th, 2009, 01:12 AM
seeing these posts about Henry reminded me . . .

remember how I keep telling you not to leave your tools out where Punkie can get to them? well he got to Henry today but it's okay, I put him in the dishwasher to clean him up just like you did with the rest of your tools :laundry:

Dani
February 16th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Henry is flawed! It appears he and evil octuplet number eight bat for the same team. (And no I'm not going to reveal what they use as bats...)

Everyone's doomed.

S.J.
Not us women!! And we already know what they use for bats!Laugh it Up fuzball

remember how I keep telling you not to leave your tools out where Punkie can get to them? well he got to Henry today but it's okay, I put him in the dishwasher to clean him up just like you did with the rest of your tools :laundry:
Ooops! Looks like you have to clean up after yourself a little better SJ.

sjwilling
March 8th, 2009, 02:14 PM

Methinks Punkie needs to go in the dishwasher. Maybe not. But hey if I put a clothes peg on it do you think he'll stop peeing on everything?

Not us women!! And we already know what they use for bats!Laugh it Up fuzball

Ooops! Looks like you have to clean up after yourself a little better SJ.

My gay friend told me he's taking up golfing. Apparently he's trying to get a hole in one....

S.J. <---- washes mouth out with soap and water

Dani
March 9th, 2009, 04:23 PM
My gay friend told me he's taking up golfing. Apparently he's trying to get a hole in one....

S.J. <---- washes mouth out with soap and water
Here, let me help you with that. *pours bottle of dish soap in S.J.'s mouth*

Now where did I leave that stainless steel grill brush? I know it's here some where... And just when I need to scrub his mouth clean for that foul joke my brush goes missing.

*Note to self never leave needed things lying around where S.J. can find and take them*

Catherine Bybee
March 9th, 2009, 07:42 PM
*Hangs head in shame* Ohhhh SJ... tisk, tisk. How could you? I'm thinking a little tobasco to go with that soap is called for here!

sjwilling
March 11th, 2009, 09:05 PM
Here, let me help you with that. *pours bottle of dish soap in S.J.'s mouth*

Now where did I leave that stainless steel grill brush? I know it's here some where... And just when I need to scrub his mouth clean for that foul joke my brush goes missing.

*Note to self never leave needed things lying around where S.J. can find and take them*

:whoohoo: Kiwi and vanilla flavored soap, My favorite. Oh, and if you could just get that brush a little to the left, oh oh oh, man gotta get that itch somehow. :biggrin:

*Hangs head in shame* Ohhhh SJ... tisk, tisk. How could you? I'm thinking a little tobasco to go with that soap is called for here!

Worcester sauce, gotta be worcester. Cos I'm english ya see.

:winkiss:

S.J.

hollie
March 14th, 2009, 11:15 AM

S.J.

no you need Marmite not Worcester Sauce thats best in tomato juice

tree220
March 16th, 2009, 11:47 AM
:whoohoo: Kiwi and vanilla flavored soap, My favorite. Oh, and if you could just get that brush a little to the left, oh oh oh, man gotta get that itch somehow. :biggrin:

S.J.

don't be touching my worcester sauce!

no Worcester sauce is best in Chex mix!

hollie
March 16th, 2009, 03:18 PM
don't be touching my worcester sauce!

what's Chez mix??

Dani
March 16th, 2009, 11:20 PM
I'll just have to take your word on that cause it sounds gross.

tree220
March 17th, 2009, 10:32 AM
what's Chez mix??

It's made with Chex cereal, hence the name. You put the cereal in the pan and then make the "sauce" out of worcester sauce, butter, seasoned salt and a few other spices. You pour the sauce over the cereal and put it in the oven. Yummy. Yummy. Yummy!!!

tree220
March 17th, 2009, 10:35 AM

Dani, Dani, Dani . . .

*shakes head sadly* :no:

sjwilling
March 17th, 2009, 11:09 AM

Heh marmite isn't available over here and the only americans that I know who've had it hated it :roflmao: And this is from the guys that eat peanut butter and marshmellow spread sandwiches.

Gross, yeah. :eek:

Dani, Dani, Dani . . .

Would you like a few sausage links instead?

:biggrin:

S.J.

Dani
March 17th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Dani, Dani, Dani . . .

Sorry, but it sounded gross without knowing what was in it. To me it sounded as if you took Chex cereal and put worcester sauce over it and ate it that way. You're talking about making homemade Chex Mix instead of buying it in the store.

tree220
March 17th, 2009, 10:36 PM
Sorry, but it sounded gross without knowing what was in it. To me it sounded as if you took Chex cereal and put worcester sauce over it and ate it that way. You're talking about making homemade Chex Mix instead of buying it in the store.

it's got to be homemade, the stuff in the store is nasty!

sjwilling
March 23rd, 2009, 12:41 AM
it's got to be homemade, the stuff in the store is nasty!

I plead the fifth.

S.J

Dani
March 26th, 2009, 10:15 PM
I plead the fifth.

S.J
You'll be lucky if Tree doesn't slap you for that answer.

sjwilling
March 26th, 2009, 11:13 PM
You'll be lucky if Tree doesn't slap you for that answer.

*Ouch* Tree is *ouch* far too nice *ouch* for that.

*whine*

:dizzy:

S.J.