PDA

View Full Version : Hey Charmed Girl, is that 6,000 + posts?

Pages : [1] 2

Catherine Bybee
October 3rd, 2008, 11:35 PM
:thewave::thewave:

Wow! That is a lot of posts, girl. Does Karenne even have a charm for that?

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 11:42 PM
Don't worry about me making it to 6000 posts. Dani is over 8000 posts. We are the posting demons. LOL

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 11:43 PM
I was trying to make it to 6000 posts by the end of September but I fell 20 posts short. Now I've made it and I'm aiming for 7000 by December. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 3rd, 2008, 11:46 PM
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Still, It will take me a while to catch up. hehe

CharmedGirl
October 3rd, 2008, 11:59 PM
:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:

Still, It will take me a while to catch up. hehe

You'll make it to 6000 posts sooner or later. I have been here at CTR a bit longer than you. I think I've been here over a year now and I still enjoy posting. I guess it shows with the amount of posts I've made. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Okay... wow. only one year? I know when I'm not knee deep in a book I drop over for a bit... but darn that is a lot

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 12:04 AM
I normally am here posting most days because I'm a moderator. I try to do at least 20-30 posts when I'm online. During the Samhain Spring Showers though I was posting at least 50 - 100 posts a day so I got quite a few then and I'm sure when the next lot of showers are on I'll get quite a bit of posting done.

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Wow... I'm impressed. That is a lot of kudos. Go, girl.

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Sometimes when Dani is online you post in a couple of threads with her and I can get like an easy 30 posts done depending on how long you're online for. I was on here this morning checking out the posts and I've been on and off the computer all day long cause it's Saturday and I don't work on Saturday but even at work I'm online here. I can be online as long as I get my work done. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 12:21 AM
hehehe... What do you do for a living, Bec?

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 02:37 AM
I'm a receptionist so I'm on the computer all the time anyway. I need a new job though because this one doesn't seem to keep me busy enough. Maybe I should try and write a book seeing I love being on the computer.

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I'm a receptionist so I'm on the computer all the time anyway. I need a new job though because this one doesn't seem to keep me busy enough. Maybe I should try and write a book seeing I love being on the computer.

Yes. Write, and write. Of course you won't have quite as much time to chat here. But it is rewarding. hehe

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 03:18 PM
I love so many different genres though. I'd have a hard time picking which one I'd want to write in. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 05:36 PM
I've written Time Travel, werewolf, contemporary, erotic and historical. Why choose only one?

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I know but I'd just have to decide which one I wanted to do first. LOL

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I would love to write a paranormal book for sure with a lot of romance in it.

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Then do it! I'm so pushy, sorry. grin

CharmedGirl
October 4th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Then do it! I'm so pushy, sorry. grin

That's okay. I just have so many opening lines I can start with I don't know which one to pick. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 08:15 PM
I start with an opening scene and a general idea of who my characters are. I'm what ya call a pantser. I write by the seat of my pants. My characters evolve in front of me, not in a outline or synopsis.

ChristieSilvers
October 4th, 2008, 08:25 PM
I write the same way, Catherine. I've tried the outline method and my characters just refuse to follow that darn outline. They like to live their lives the way they want, and not the way I'd prefer. Some of them even turn out to be a big pain in the a$$ at times. LOL!

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I write the same way, Catherine. I've tried the outline method and my characters just refuse to follow that darn outline. They like to live their lives the way they want, and not the way I'd prefer. Some of them even turn out to be a big pain in the a$$ at times. LOL!

LOL... so very true, Christie. Mine go hay wire and I need to slap them around at times. But in the end we all get along just fine. grin

ChristieSilvers
October 4th, 2008, 08:38 PM
LOL! I think I've cussed mine a few times. Sometimes I wanna grab them and shake some sense into them. They are almost as bad as my children. LOL! But it sure is fun. :-)

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 08:48 PM
My characters listen better than my kids. Then again I have a 12 year old going on 30... He knows it all.. Ugh

ChristieSilvers
October 4th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I have three girls... 11 (12 in December), 8, and 3. They're all brats. LOL! The youngest knows how to be sweet when she wants to be, but I think the other two gave up on sweet a long time ago.

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 08:59 PM
I have two boys... 12 and 9. Okay, three. My husband counts. LOL
I find them under the halo only when ill. sigh

ChristieSilvers
October 4th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Yes, I agree, the hubbys count as children. Mine is sitting here complaining that he keeps dying on the Playstation. I have two of the three girls in bed and the oldest will be going in about 45mins.

Now the hubby is calling a zombie on tv a whore. Well, now he's mad enough to turn the game off. LOL!!

Catherine Bybee
October 4th, 2008, 11:18 PM
:roflmao: LOL too funny. MEN?

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 01:59 AM
Sometimes when Dani is online you post in a couple of threads with her and I can get like an easy 30 posts done depending on how long you're online for. I was on here this morning checking out the posts and I've been on and off the computer all day long cause it's Saturday and I don't work on Saturday but even at work I'm online here. I can be online as long as I get my work done. LOL
I make it soooo easy for you to move up in the ranks! You're ranked higher than Karenne is in posting now. We seriously need help! Is there a Poster's Anonymous around? Laugh it Up fuzball

Seriously Catherine, Bec and I get on these posting sprees where we go back and forth practically trying to one up each other on things. One night in one of the threads on Keri's forum we dominated the convo for about two or three pages before anyone else came in to post. It's been so long though that I can't quite remember. That is sooooo sad too. I need a life and quick! :whistilin:

I love so many different genres though. I'd have a hard time picking which one I'd want to write in. LOL
I know EXACTLY what you'd choose!! I think I'm going to start calling you Ms. Menage!! :devil: Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 05:55 AM
I make it soooo easy for you to move up in the ranks! You're ranked higher than Karenne is in posting now. We seriously need help! Is there a Poster's Anonymous around? Laugh it Up fuzball

Seriously Catherine, Bec and I get on these posting sprees where we go back and forth practically trying to one up each other on things. One night in one of the threads on Keri's forum we dominated the convo for about two or three pages before anyone else came in to post. It's been so long though that I can't quite remember. That is sooooo sad too. I need a life and quick! :whistilin:

I know EXACTLY what you'd choose!! I think I'm going to start calling you Ms. Menage!! :devil: Laugh it Up fuzball

I think Poster's Anonymous is definitely a group I need to go to.

I remember that day when we dominated all the pages. That convo was total fun and I think Ness was posting with us as well that time.

OMG Ms. Menage for a name. Now I really am in trouble. Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
October 5th, 2008, 02:17 PM
HEHEHEHE... Okay, you guys are so flippin funny. Ms. Three 4 Me. hehe.

I think you should post a thread. Posters - the 12 step program. Then again, that is a bit counter productive. Posting it I mean. :smokindevil:

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 02:40 PM
If we had a 12 step thread, it would be feeding our addiction to posting, so it would help, but also hurt us. Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
October 5th, 2008, 02:41 PM
If we had a 12 step thread, it would be feeding our addiction to posting, so it would help, but also hurt us. Laugh it Up fuzball

How can something so good, be so bad?

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 03:11 PM
I ask myself the same question about other things that I love.

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM

This 12 step program would give me even more opportunities to post. We should definitely start the thread. Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
October 5th, 2008, 03:15 PM
You are so bad! Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
October 5th, 2008, 03:58 PM
This 12 step program would give me even more opportunities to post. We should definitely start the thread. Laugh it Up fuzball

We have... Identifying if you need it is step one. hehe

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 04:00 PM
We have... Identifying if you need it is step one. hehe

I have no idea what step 1 would be but I'm sure I could come up with something. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 5th, 2008, 04:02 PM
I have no idea what step 1 would be but I'm sure I could come up with something. LOL

Considering you prompted this with 6,000 posts just a few days ago and now you're at 6,070+++ You can come up with the first one. hehehe

CharmedGirl
October 5th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Considering you prompted this with 6,000 posts just a few days ago and now you're at 6,070+++ You can come up with the first one. hehehe

I listed a possible answer for step 1. I'm aiming for 7000 posts by the end of this month but I don't think it will happen. I might get there by the end of November though. I will cross my fingers and toes to make it happen. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 5th, 2008, 11:21 PM
I listed a possible answer for step 1. I'm aiming for 7000 posts by the end of this month but I don't think it will happen. I might get there by the end of November though. I will cross my fingers and toes to make it happen. LOL

I'd say your on target... hehe

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 12:05 AM
I better keep posting though because I only got 25 more days to make 895 posts to make it to 7000. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 12:13 AM
I better keep posting though because I only got 25 more days to make 895 posts to make it to 7000. LOL

It's like in "finding Nemo" Keep swimming, keep swimming...

Instead it's... keep posting, keep posting. :shark:

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Instead it's... keep posting, keep posting. :shark:

Or like in Adam Sandler's movies that saying "You can do it!"

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Or like in Adam Sandler's movies that saying "You can do it!"

Or the little train that could. "I think I can, I think I can."

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Or the little train that could. "I think I can, I think I can."

:roflmao:

Choo Choo. I know I can! I know I can. I will make it to 7000 posts.

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 12:30 AM
:roflmao:

Choo Choo. I know I can! I know I can. I will make it to 7000 posts.

451... okay, really I'm going to bed. I am. I am.

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 12:32 AM
451... okay, really I'm going to bed. I am. I am.

Are you sure? I think there is still a bit of posting to be done. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 12:34 AM
No, I'm sure... I am! Really, wait my in-box is flashing.

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 12:36 AM
No, I'm sure... I am! Really, wait my in-box is flashing.

I don't have to go to bed yet it's only 2:33pm here. So it's still daylight and very hot!

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Thats what is so crazy about these forums. You never know what time it is the other person is posting. It would be interesting to track. hehe

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 03:54 PM
I'm always awake when people from the US are asleep and finally I'm getting used to what time it is over there compared to what time it is here. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 03:55 PM
I have a friend who lives in Perth. When she first moved back there I had to call at the oddest hours to keep in touch.

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Well it's only 6am here at the moment and the sun has been up already for half an hour.

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 04:04 PM
wow what a difference

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 04:06 PM
We have a girl that posts on here sometimes that's from Perth. I know what time it is there because she's about 12 hours ahead of me and Bec is about 14 hours ahead, but the time varies because of the Daylight Savings Time thing.

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 04:08 PM
Daylight savings has just started here in Australia.

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 04:15 PM
We are dark until 6:30 am here. Daylight ST doesn't start until after Halloween.

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 04:29 PM
Daylight Savings Time should be ending in late October/early November for the US. It's usually on during the summer.

hollie
October 6th, 2008, 04:31 PM
ours will finish soon then it will be dark by about 4.30 pm

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 04:35 PM
I just looked it up in my calendar and it ends on November 2nd, so it will start getting dark here about 6PM or so.

hollie
October 6th, 2008, 04:38 PM
British summer time ends 26th October

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Ours should have too, but the government decided to extend it two weeks or so. It so sucks!

hollie
October 6th, 2008, 04:44 PM
every year they talk about not ending it so that the kids arn't going home from school in the dark - most of the pirvate schools don't finish untill 4pm where as the state schools finish between 3 and 3.30

ChristieSilvers
October 6th, 2008, 04:50 PM
I actually enjoy having sunshine later in the day. I have so much trouble with the darkness in the wintertime. It depresses me and I feel like a slug until spring. Once the time changes, it'll be dark before 6pm here, and I hate it.

hollie
October 6th, 2008, 04:53 PM
I love the dark it's cold i don't like

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Vamp Hollie. I wish we'd get rid of all the time changes.

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 04:57 PM
I actually enjoy having sunshine later in the day. I have so much trouble with the darkness in the wintertime. It depresses me and I feel like a slug until spring. Once the time changes, it'll be dark before 6pm here, and I hate it.
You and I are on the same time table Christie, so it will be the same for us. I was just giving a general time because it goes from one time to earlier until it's about 5:30 or so when the sun goes down. It's totally weird.

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Vamp Hollie. I wish we'd get rid of all the time changes.

I couldn't agree more Catherine!! I hate them and it screws my son up too. That's a bad thing with his disorder too.

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 04:59 PM
I love the dark it's cold i don't like

I love Summer. It's one of my favourite times of the year even though it gets so hot sometimes. I love to go down to the beach with friends or have pool parties and barbecues. It's so much fun! But I love night time as well cause I can get dressed up and go out. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 05:00 PM
I couldn't agree more Catherine!! I hate them and it screws my son up too. That's a bad thing with his disorder too.

You'll have to fill me in, what disorder does your son have?

ChristieSilvers
October 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love the night! I'm a total night person. I love to stay up late and have a good time. But there's something about the cold of winter and the days being so short that really ruins my normally cheerful spirit. I need sunshine to function and enjoy the darkness properly. If that makes a lick of sense. LOL!

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 05:04 PM
You'll have to fill me in, what disorder does your son have?
He has an autistic spectrum disorder called Pervasive Developmental Disorder. It's like a high functioning autism, but there are different views on what it actually is classified as.

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 05:12 PM
All Autistic children have a hard time with change. No matter how they classify it. How old is he?

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 05:22 PM
All Autistic children have a hard time with change. No matter how they classify it. How old is he?
He'll be 13 on October 30th.

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 05:29 PM
We both have 12 year olds. Ahh the teenage years are such fun when they start earily. ugh

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 05:31 PM
Oh yeah! He's a hand full and a half and he thinks I have servant written on my forehead.

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 05:32 PM
yeah, you go from trash can to servant overnight. I told mine to get a girlfriend. hehe

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 05:36 PM
Mine wants a girl he can't have right now. :biggrin:

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Neither can mine, but I tell him to get one anyway

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Neither can mine, but I tell him to get one anyway

That's funny that you tell your soon to get a girlfriend.

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 06:49 PM
That's funny that you tell your soon to get a girlfriend.

Yeah well. "Mom, make me lunch." "Mom, do my laundry." "Mom, scratch my back."

"Dude, get a girlfriend." hehehe Can you see how that flows?

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 06:54 PM
Yeah well. "Mom, make me lunch." "Mom, do my laundry." "Mom, scratch my back."

So the girlfriend will have to do all the work he's just asked you to do. I'm sure the girlfriend will really appreciate that. LOL

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 06:57 PM
Yeah well. "Mom, make me lunch." "Mom, do my laundry." "Mom, scrach my back."

I know that routine. I get "Mom, get me a coke with ice." "Mom, get me a chicken sandwich." "Mom!!! I want the new Spore game!" I told him to get a job! Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 06:58 PM
yep... Get a job, get a girlfriend. I get the 'Mother of the year award.'

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 06:59 PM
So the girlfriend will have to do all the work he's just asked you to do. I'm sure the girlfriend will really appreciate that. LOL

I'll warn her!

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I know that routine. I get "Mom, get me a coke with ice." "Mom, get me a chicken sandwich." "Mom!!! I want the new Spore game!" I told him to get a job! Laugh it Up fuzball

You just want him to get a job so he'll leave you in alone for a while Dani.

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 07:28 PM
You just want him to get a job so he'll leave you in alone for a while Dani.
Damn straight! He needs to start fending more for herself. I don't mean everything, but some.

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 07:31 PM
Damn straight! He needs to start fending more for herself. I don't mean everything, but some.

More for herself. I think you mean more for himself. LOL

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 07:34 PM
More for herself. I think you mean more for himself. LOL
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was having a conversation with my mom while I was typing this and said herself instead of himself. I can make those mistakes. LOL!

CharmedGirl
October 6th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was having a conversation with my mom while I was typing this and said herself instead of himself. I can make those mistakes. LOL!

Every once and a while you're allowed to make a mistake here but don't let it happen to often otherwise I will moderate the post and fix it up. LOL

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Every once and a while you're allowed to make a mistake here but don't let it happen to often otherwise I will moderate the post and fix it up. LOL
I would have if you hadn't of quoted it and made a big deal of it, but I could still change it if I wanted to. :tt2: Hahahahahaha!

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 07:46 PM
I would have if you hadn't of quoted it and made a big deal of it, but I could still change it if I wanted to. :tt2: Hahahahahaha!

Okay, girls... simmer down :roflmao:

Dani
October 6th, 2008, 08:45 PM
Okay, girls... simmer down :roflmao:
But mom, do we have to??? Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
October 6th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Yes. Enough :uzi:!

:nono: simmer down. hehe

CharmedGirl
October 7th, 2008, 02:00 AM
But mom, do we have to??? Laugh it Up fuzball

Nope we don't have to! Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
October 7th, 2008, 11:09 AM
Nope we don't have to! Laugh it Up fuzball

You leave me no choice. I'm gonna give you a 'time out'. Go to your room and read for 30 min.

Oh, man thats not punishment is it? grin

CharmedGirl
October 7th, 2008, 07:23 PM
You leave me no choice. I'm gonna give you a 'time out'. Go to your room and read for 30 min.

Oh, man thats not punishment is it? grin

Reading isn't a punishment it's a treat!

Catherine Bybee
October 7th, 2008, 07:37 PM
yes it is...

CharmedGirl
October 7th, 2008, 07:39 PM
OMG I've got two different books I'm reading at the moment. I'm reading The Chosen Sin from Anya Bast and I'm also reading an ebook called Unbreakable by Sydney Somers.

Catherine Bybee
October 7th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Two at once? My, you do like menage don't you?

CharmedGirl
October 7th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Two at once? My, you do like menage don't you?

The books aren't menages. I was trying to write a story and I was having a hard time starting it so I decided to read an ebook. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 7th, 2008, 08:52 PM
One at a time in the beginning, my dear. One at a time. hehe

CharmedGirl
October 7th, 2008, 09:25 PM

When I get on my computer and I see the ebooks I haven't read yet I always end up starting to read one. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 7th, 2008, 11:42 PM
Easily distracted? yep thats me too.

CharmedGirl
October 8th, 2008, 01:49 AM
Easily distracted? yep thats me too.

Easily distracted. That is definitely me! LOL

CharmedGirl
October 10th, 2008, 04:56 PM

I don't know what one at a time means. I'm very easily distracted. I start one thing and then start another. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 10th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Can you read more than one book at a time? I can't.

CharmedGirl
October 10th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Can you read more than one book at a time? I can't.

No not really. I normally get totally confused with what's happening in both books. I think something is happening in one book and it's happening in the other. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 14th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Oh man Bec, You've over 6,400 posts already. Darn girl!

CharmedGirl
October 15th, 2008, 04:26 AM
Oh man Bec, You've over 6,400 posts already. Darn girl!

I'm pretty sure I've done over 400 posts in just over a week. I'm trying to accomplish 7000+ posts by the end of the month so I can get two awards. LOL :wacko:

CharmedGirl
October 15th, 2008, 04:27 AM
Anyway Catherine talk about me making over 6400 posts. I see you're almost at 600. I think you've made quite a few posts in the last few days!

ChristieSilvers
October 15th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Gosh, some of you are quite the posters. LOL! I don't think I'll be winning any posting awards in the near future. Heck, today I should be getting my 1 year award, and that's it! LOL!!

Catherine Bybee
October 15th, 2008, 11:16 AM
Anyway Catherine talk about me making over 6400 posts. I see you're almost at 600. I think you've made quite a few posts in the last few days!

I'm taking notes from the best. grin

Dani
October 15th, 2008, 02:04 PM
Gosh, some of you are quite the posters. LOL! I don't think I'll be winning any posting awards in the near future. Heck, today I should be getting my 1 year award, and that's it! LOL!!
It takes no life outside this place to get to where Bec and I are. Although, she does have a life outside here. It also takes being on here with someone you know chatting back and forth about a book (or in Bec's and my case, MEN!). LOL!

ChristieSilvers
October 15th, 2008, 03:06 PM
LOL!! I can talk hot men all day (given the time)!!

Dani
October 15th, 2008, 03:24 PM
We would go back and forth on Keri's threads about Riley's men. It's a riot to read.

CharmedGirl
October 15th, 2008, 03:57 PM
OMG Keri's men and now Charlaine Harris's men.

I think we posted for like 4 pages one day about wanting Keri's men that was oh so funny.

ChristieSilvers
October 15th, 2008, 03:59 PM
LOL Too funny!

hollie
October 15th, 2008, 05:43 PM
OMG Keri's men and now Charlaine Harris's men.

I think we posted for like 4 pages one day about wanting Keri's men that was oh so funny.

We where going to build an island a one point The Smurf was going to be the bodyguard for us

CharmedGirl
October 15th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Hmmm not a bad idea Hollie.

Dani
October 17th, 2008, 12:17 AM
BTW, who's got Quinn right now? It's time to trade again! LOL!

CharmedGirl
October 17th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Yeah I don't really want Quinn at the moment. Can I have Kade and Alejandro (from The Chosen Sin by Anya Bast)?

Catherine Bybee
October 17th, 2008, 12:45 PM
:omg_2: I've been off CTR for a whole day? What will I do? I need more posts! grin

Okay, whos Quinn?

ChristieSilvers
October 17th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I don't know who has Quinn, but I'd be happy to take him!!! Woohoo! YUM!

Catherine Bybee
October 17th, 2008, 12:46 PM
I don't know who has Quinn, but I'd be happy to take him!!! Woohoo! YUM!

Who is Quinn?????

ChristieSilvers
October 17th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Quinn is a hottie shapeshifter in the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. Mmmmm....

hollie
October 17th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Quinn is the sexiest Austrialian vamp out there you need to read Keri's books if you haven't met Quinn

Catherine Bybee
October 17th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Quinn is a hottie shapeshifter in the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. Mmmmm....

Pheww, okay! Good to know. I like hot shifters. Might have to check him out.

ChristieSilvers
October 17th, 2008, 12:50 PM
Yep, definitely check him out. He's yum-a-licious!!

ChristieSilvers
October 17th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Quinn is the sexiest Austrialian vamp out there you need to read Keri's books if you haven't met Quinn

LOL! I haven't met that Quinn yet. Just the one in Sookie. I'll have to check out the vamp Quinn too!!

hollie
October 17th, 2008, 01:25 PM

I've only got books 1-4 of Sookie so i haven't met that Quinn yet

LOL! I haven't met that Quinn yet. Just the one in Sookie. I'll have to check out the vamp Quinn too!!

LOL we could swap

CharmedGirl
October 17th, 2008, 03:53 PM
If I can remember the Sookie books I'm pretty sure Quinn was in number 5. It's been a while since I've read them.

Dani
October 17th, 2008, 10:13 PM
Actually Christie, I was thinking about Quinn from Keri's books since we had been talking about Riley's men too. That Quinn can never disappoint me no matter what! Laugh it Up fuzball

I like that Charlaine's Quinn is a were tiger, but the last book really turned me off from him because he had plenty of resources to contact her with after he had to go into the vamps services because of his mother's screw up, but he never did try. :hissyfit:

Dani
October 17th, 2008, 11:13 PM
If I can remember the Sookie books I'm pretty sure Quinn was in number 5. It's been a while since I've read them.
Quinn comes in to Sookie's live in book five and stays until book 8 so far.

CharmedGirl
October 18th, 2008, 05:36 AM
Yeah I was pretty sure Quinn came into it in book 5. I haven't read the books for a little while now and I've so many books since then. I know he was in book 8 but will he be in book 9? We will have to wait and see!

hollie
October 18th, 2008, 06:45 AM
I didn't realise there was so many i thought i was only a few behind but i'm only about half way through them

CharmedGirl
October 19th, 2008, 12:40 AM
Yeah book 9 is out next year sometime.

Catherine Bybee
October 19th, 2008, 06:57 PM
601 posts. I'm catching up! NOT!

CharmedGirl
October 19th, 2008, 06:59 PM
601 posts. I'm catching up! NOT!

I've hit over 6500. I've still got 11 days left to make 7000.

Keep typing!

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 07:08 PM
LOL! I think you can knock out a measly 500 post with no troubles in 11days.

CharmedGirl
October 19th, 2008, 07:09 PM
LOL! I think you can knock out a measly 500 post with no troubles in 11days.

It'll be close but I'm sure I can make it.

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Yep.

Now you respond! Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 19th, 2008, 07:15 PM
When does your blog start Christie?

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 07:17 PM
My blog here on CTR is on November 19th. I guess I'll post the first one about 8am or so (EST). I'm going to do 4 entries that day (I think). The details for the free book giveaway will be the second entry.

CharmedGirl
October 19th, 2008, 10:09 PM
My blog here on CTR is on November 19th. I guess I'll post the first one about 8am or so (EST). I'm going to do 4 entries that day (I think). The details for the free book giveaway will be the second entry.

8am your time will be late in the night for me. I'll make sure to check CTR before I go to bed.

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 10:10 PM
Hmmm, how many hours difference are we? Maybe when I'm ending it you'll be waking up?

CharmedGirl
October 19th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Well it's now just after midday here.

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Okay, I looked it up and Syndey is 15 hours ahead of Atlanta.

So, it's almost 1:30pm there Monday, right? It's still Sunday night here.

Dani
October 19th, 2008, 11:19 PM
You're pretty much on the money with the time in where Bec is in Australia.

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 11:23 PM
Good deal. :-)

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 11:26 PM
Ooohh, I finally hit 300 posts. LOL! 500 is soooo far! Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
October 19th, 2008, 11:28 PM

Not at this rate!

Dani
October 19th, 2008, 11:31 PM
It's not that far, trust me. I thought so too when I was there, but it passed by quickly. LOL!

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 11:33 PM
Oh geez Dani, I can't imagine you ever at 500. Did it last all of 2 seconds? Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
October 19th, 2008, 11:34 PM
1.5 sec. hehehe

Dani
October 19th, 2008, 11:43 PM
Oh geez Dani, I can't imagine you ever at 500. Did it last all of 2 seconds? Laugh it Up fuzball

1.5 sec. hehehe
:tt2: to the both of you!! It took me a few months to get there. Laugh it Up fuzball

Okay, I have to say this because I'm so excited....

The Rays are going to the World Series!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

Catherine Bybee
October 19th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Tight butts on a field... Whats not to like?

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 11:46 PM
LOL!

I don't watch baseball.

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 11:47 PM
I should really be in bed, but I'm watching The Starter Wife on my dvr and goofing off with you gals.

10 more minutes! Really, only 10 more minutes. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 19th, 2008, 11:54 PM
20 more posts... only 20 more posts. hehe

ChristieSilvers
October 19th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Hahahaha! Hmmm....

Catherine Bybee
October 19th, 2008, 11:58 PM
You think I'm kidding? Didn't you just hit 300 posts earlier tonight?

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 12:00 AM
Yep, just hit 300 about an hour or so ago. LOL

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 12:01 AM
Okay, fine! 10 more minutes NOW. Starter Wife has 10more minutes. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:03 AM
330 posts and Christie is going to bed.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 12:04 AM
5 more to go!

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 12:04 AM
If I keep this up I might make 500 before the month is over!

4 more...

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:06 AM
3 more... besides I need to stress a bit more about all these damn subs that are coming back to me at the end of the month.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 12:08 AM
1 more.....

What subs?

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:10 AM
I have 3 werewolf stories subbed. And one erotic that I'm suppose to hear back on by month end.

So i'm a bit stressed right now.

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 12:11 AM
LOL!

I don't watch baseball.
I don't always watch it either, but I had to finish this game. LOL!

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Aww, got ya! I have a magazine article that I should be hearing back about any day now. Fingers crossed for both of us!

Now... I'm off to bed. 6am comes too fast when you stay up past midnight (like tonight!).

Night!!

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 12:12 AM
Night Christie! bhowdysmilie.gif

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:13 AM
Night... Night John Boy, Night Maryellen.

Damn, I'm aging myself.

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 12:17 AM
You're not that old Catherine. I remember that too. LOL!

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:18 AM
Do you remember "Name that tune?"

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I think so. My family watched a lot of things. I remember Eight is Enough and Match Game. Oh and I remember watching KISS on TV when I was three. Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 12:21 AM
Do you remember "Name that tune?"

It's a television game show. Even I know that and I'm not that old.

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:22 AM
How about 'The Gong Show" ?

Or Sunny and Cher?

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Sonny and Cher I remember.

I've never heard of the Gong Show.

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 12:24 AM
It's a television game show. Even I know that and I'm not that old.
I know what it is, but I can't remember if I watched it. They've had updated versions that I've watched.

How about 'The Gong Show" ?

Or Sunny and Cher?
I saw those. LOL!

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:26 AM
I remember a gong show episode where a girl in tight shorts came on stage and proceded to eat a 'Big Stick' popcycle. I didn't get it. grin

GONG!

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:33 AM
Okay, time for me to hit the hay.
Night ladies.

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 12:33 AM
She definitely needed to be gonged if she was wearing tight pants on a game show. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:34 AM
She definitely needed to be gonged if she was wearing tight pants on a game show. LOL

She was giving a blow job to a popcycle.
hehehe

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 12:36 AM
I remember a gong show episode where a girl in tight shorts came on stage and proceded to eat a 'Big Stick' popcycle. I didn't get it. grin

GONG!
I so remember that. It was her and her cousin on the stage and all the guys were cat calling and kept encouraging them on.

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 12:36 AM
It was the 70's and tight short/pants were in vogue. Laugh it Up fuzball

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:37 AM
I just remember hitting my head and asking my mom what was happening.

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Okay, time for me to hit the hay.
Night ladies.
Night Catherine!!! bhowdysmilie.gif

I'm heading that way myself.

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 12:39 AM
I wasn't born until the 80's so I wouldn't remember it! LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 12:39 AM
Night... okay there 660 posts. *sigh* Life is good. grin

Dani
October 20th, 2008, 12:42 AM
I wasn't born until the 80's so I wouldn't remember it! LOL
It's all good. I think it came on in the late 70's early 80's.

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Night... okay there 660 posts. *sigh* Life is good. grin

I think you should stick around and see if you can make 700+ posts. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 11:31 AM
I think you should stick around and see if you can make 700+ posts. LOL

HEHEHE Nope, went to bed. But today is bright and sunny! Who know?

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 11:33 AM
Good morning Catherine! Did you sleep well after posting so late last night? LOL!

I fell asleep to the chimes of my inbox alerting me that there were more messages in here. This morning I awoke to like 30 new CTR messages. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 11:35 AM
Good morning Catherine! Did you sleep well after posting so late last night? LOL!

I fell asleep to the chimes of my inbox alerting me that there were more messages in here. This morning I awoke to like 30 new CTR messages. LOL

Had about 15 myself. grin

Good morning to you, too.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 11:36 AM
It's lunchtime here. I've been working all morning, so I figured I'd come play for a little while.

Hmmm, maybe I should fix myself some lunch too. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 11:46 AM
I just got the kids off to school. It's Mommy time.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Woohoo! Mommy time is the best!

I wonder if I can hit 400 posts today. :biggrin:

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 03:31 PM
Woohoo! Mommy time is the best!

I wonder if I can hit 400 posts today. :biggrin:

If you try really, really hard.

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I've done nearly 1000 since the start of september

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I've done nearly 1000 since the start of september

We really need that 12 step program, Hollie!

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 03:48 PM
You're quite the poster Hollie!

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 03:48 PM
I don't think I'll hit 400 today though.

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 04:03 PM
I was at about 2600 and thought i'd try and get 3000 by the start of Oct which I did then it's just been busy and now i'm at 3600 don't think I can manage 4000 this month.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 04:22 PM
That would be a lot of posting in the next 11 days.

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 04:24 PM
330 posts in 11 days mmm possible if i work hard lol

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 04:53 PM
LOL Well, that would be too many for me. *giggle*

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 05:06 PM
me to probably if it gets busy i can do it but not normally or I can but i'll fall behind on my reviews I can't read a book and be in here posting

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 05:28 PM
me to probably if it gets busy i can do it but not normally or I can but i'll fall behind on my reviews I can't read a book and be in here posting

I'm sure we can get you to 4000 posts Hollie. I'll keep posting with you and then my number of posts will sky rocket as well. LOL

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 05:29 PM
only problem is you don't get here till just before I go to bed and I don't get here till just before you go to bed Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 05:40 PM
only problem is you don't get here till just before I go to bed and I don't get here till just before you go to bed Laugh it Up fuzball

That does make it a bit difficult.

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 05:42 PM
I've dyed The smurfs hair you'll never guess what colour

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Multi-task, ladies. Come on... you can do it.

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I still have 466 posts to make to reach 7000. There is no way I'm going to make it in 10 days even if I post all day everyday. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 05:46 PM
Something tells me you post in your sleep!

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 05:48 PM

Nope. I make sure I get a full eight hours sleep.

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 05:49 PM
And 16 hours of posting. Okay, I get it now!

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I still have 466 posts to make to reach 7000. There is no way I'm going to make it in 10 days even if I post all day everyday. LOL

I need about 300 so i could do it if it's a busy weekend

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 05:54 PM

now thats a good idea

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 05:56 PM
now thats a good idea

I'd like to see ya pull that one off Hollie.

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 05:58 PM
I need about 300 so i could do it if it's a busy weekend

Well I'll have to make sure I'm here at least some hours over the weekend to post.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:00 PM
I hardly ever get a full 8 hours of sleep. It's usually around 6 a night during the week. Sometimes on the weekend I'll get 8 or 9.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I only need 42 more to reach 400.

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 06:02 PM

You can make 500 by month end. Get 'er done!

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:05 PM
Noooo!! That stupid saying makes my brain hurt! LOL

I live in Georgia and people say that all over the place, all the frickin' time! When the hubby says it I roll my eyes and walk away. He only does it cause he knows it annoys me. LOL

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 06:07 PM

You should easily make it to 400 today Christie. All you need to do is keep posting with us.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Yep, yep. As long as the kids leave me be, all will be fine.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Plus, I gotta enjoy all the posting I can before November 1st rolls around. I'll be so busy doing NaNoWriMo that I won't have time for much posting.

hollie
October 20th, 2008, 06:14 PM
well I made it to 3700 so it's just about bed time

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Have a nice night, Hollie! We'll see you tomorrow. :-)

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 06:18 PM
Plus, I gotta enjoy all the posting I can before November 1st rolls around. I'll be so busy doing NaNoWriMo that I won't have time for much posting.

Hopefully you'll be able to get a little posting done in November. Even if it's just to give us updates about NaNoWriMo.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Yeah, I'm sure I'll be able to pop in here and there, but not like the last few days. LOL

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Ohhh, I need to put a word count bar in my siggy that will keep you updated too.

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Ohhh, I need to put a word count bar in my siggy that will keep you updated too.

What is this? word count thingy?

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 06:40 PM
The word count siggy for NaNoWriMo looks great Christie.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Thanks Bec. It's suppose to update automatically once the 1st arrives.

Catherine, do you know what NaNoWriMo is? I can never remember who does and doesn't. LOL

If not, it's a month long writing challenge to write 50,000 words in 30 days. I did it last year for the first time. It happens every November. You can click the counter and it should take you to my NaNo page. :-)

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 06:46 PM
I'm sure you'll be able to make 50000 words again this November.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Last year I was done almost a week early. Hopefully this year will be just as great. Especially with Thanksgiving and me doing the hosting. LOL

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 06:54 PM
I'm sure it will be great. You'll have so much fun.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 06:58 PM
I always have fun when I'm writing a new book. This time will be even better because it's a whole new set of characters and circumstances.

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Have you got a title for it yet?

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 07:11 PM
Yep, it's right here http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showpost.php?p=71074&postcount=4

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I love the title Christie.

ChristieSilvers
October 20th, 2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks! I have no idea if that will be the finaly title, or not. LOL My first choice was Killer Kiss. But go on Amazon and look that up and see how many titles show up with that. LOL It's insane! So that was wayyyy OUT.

CharmedGirl
October 20th, 2008, 09:10 PM
I like the other title better anyway.

Catherine Bybee
October 20th, 2008, 11:47 PM
I don't title a book until I'm finished. Then it sticks. When I do it before it always changes.

hollie
October 21st, 2008, 03:47 AM
I love the first paragraph I would definatly read more I want to know why she thought he was the one and why she wants to kill him just cos he's not. So you got me hook already

ChristieSilvers
October 21st, 2008, 06:29 AM
Yeah, I think Time For Death will definitely suit it better.

I always title my books beforehand. If there's not a title, I can't start writing the book. One of my many quirks, I suppose. LOL Usually once I start writing it, the title pretty much sticks. There may be word tweaks here or there, but the general idea will be the same at the end.

A Midnight Infatuation went through about 3 title changes as well. However, books 2 & 3 didn't.

ChristieSilvers
October 21st, 2008, 10:25 AM
Man, someone is going to have to come play with me if I'm going to get this post count up. :tt2:

The hubby didn't go to bed early last night (and he's going to feel it today, haha!), so I didn't play online as much. He thinks that I can't possibly watch tv and play online at the same time, so he's always hounding to turn my shows if I get on the computer. Laugh it Up fuzball

I'll be damned if he's turning Heroes, thank you very much!