PDA

View Full Version : Nora Roberts' Circle Trilogy...

Regina
January 14th, 2007, 06:00 PM
I just started the first book of this new Roberts trilogy and wow! Has anyone else read it, and if so what did you think of it? I love it so far.

jennzilla
January 14th, 2007, 06:27 PM
Not yet, but I'm not surprised.. she's the queen of trilogies.
Ah.. Nora Nora Nora :notworthy:

Regina
January 16th, 2007, 01:29 AM
Yuppers! I have adored her other trilogies so far, and it looks like this one is going to be just as good. I especially like the "witches". LOL

Niftybergin
January 24th, 2007, 02:51 PM
I'm a huge fan of Nora's books, but this one didn't do it for me. I thought the first one was kind of slow, liked the second one much better, but was disappointed with the third one. I did like the characters, especially Moira and Cian.

Regina
January 26th, 2007, 06:40 PM
Hmm....guess I'd better get busy and read these then, I got started and then had to stop to do other stuff. LOL I'll let you all know once I've read them what I thought.

lcsamano
January 27th, 2007, 12:01 PM
I am a huge Nora fan. However, I haven't read this trilogy yet. I am in the middle of another book but as soon as I finish then I will be reading Nora.

byoung31599
June 27th, 2007, 12:13 AM
I love Nora Roberts, I have read all of her triologies, i'm just waitng for her newest one this fall, I can't wait to see what that ones going to be about. How does everyone like her J.D Robb books? The In Death series?? I'm in the middle, Love them, like all the others, totally awesome!!!

Karenne
June 27th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Ohhh..I love the In Death Series. Strong, gritty, and unpredictable. Welcome to our group!

DavidsGirl841444
September 20th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Oh my god not usually a Nora Robert girl but yeah read the trilogy loved it so cool, how it intertwined so many places and people from each one. So hot at times and sad at others. Rooting for Cian