PDA

View Full Version : Attendence Poll

Minnette
October 10th, 2008, 11:36 AM
Please let me know if you will be attending so we can keep track...for those of you who already said you would be attending, if you could revote, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

hollie
October 10th, 2008, 12:34 PM
I'll be about I've seen how fast Lyn can come up with and idea and research names and stuff she is amazing

rgraham666
October 10th, 2008, 12:36 PM
I'll be there. :)

dbolling
October 10th, 2008, 01:35 PM
As soon as I figure out how all of this works I will definate attend the class. Thanks! Diana

Minnette
October 10th, 2008, 01:49 PM
Hi, Diana - Nice to have you with us! The actual seminar starts this Sunday @ 8am (pacific time) and goes through the week. We'll have a different topic each day and then a discussion about that topic where you can leave posts with comments, questions, or anything else you'd like to talk about. There will also be daily polls and contests. Hope that helps. We'll see you on Sunday! Minnette :)

ldowns2966
October 10th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Looking forward to the workshop

rebelheart
October 10th, 2008, 03:44 PM
I thought I'd posted a reply earlier, but don't see it. Thanks, Minnette, for answering my question on email. Let's see if I'm on now.
Julie

CharmedGirl
October 10th, 2008, 04:00 PM
I will be in and out of CTR posting. I'll definitely stop by!

Lyn Armstrong
October 10th, 2008, 04:33 PM
I'll be about I've seen how fast Lyn can come up with and idea and research names and stuff she is amazing

LOL...thanks Hollie. :lovepounce:

Dani
October 10th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I'm gonna try to be around. I probably will be, but I hate to totally say that I will be and end up not being able to.

Minnette
October 10th, 2008, 07:56 PM
I thought I'd posted a reply earlier, but don't see it. Thanks, Minnette, for answering my question on email. Let's see if I'm on now.
Julie

Looks like it, Julie - Talk to you Sunday! M:)

Minnette
October 10th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I'm gonna try to be around. I probably will be, but I hate to totally say that I will be and end up not being able to.

The beauty of the seminar is you don't have to be here the whole time...you can pop in and out. We'll talk to you next week. M:)

Dani
October 10th, 2008, 08:03 PM
The beauty of the seminar is you don't have to be here the whole time...you can pop in and out. We'll talk to you next week. M:)
Thanks Minnette! That's exactly what I'll probably be doing. LOL!

Adrianne_Brennan
October 10th, 2008, 08:23 PM
I'll be there! This workshop comes very timely for one of my current WIPs, so I'm very eager to attend.

CindyKGreen
October 10th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I'd love to come by every day, Minnette, but I am on vaca this week. I might stop in before we leave and I'll check back afterward. Looks like there is going to be some great things shared in this seminar.

mrsgodiva
October 12th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Can't wait, workshop looks awesome.