PDA

View Full Version : Okay, I'm out!

ChristieSilvers
October 10th, 2008, 09:09 PM
The hubby & I are leaving early tomorrow morning (6am) to drive 6 hrs to Charlotte, NC for a Nascar race tomorrow night.

I'm not into the races, but the hubby loves them and it's so much fun being away without the kids. LOL!

Anyway, I'll be back late Sunday sometime.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! See ya later! :-)

Dani
October 10th, 2008, 11:55 PM
Have fun Christie! I'm in Miami for tonight and Saturday and will be driving home in the afternoon. I haven't been here since I was about 4 yrs old. LOL!

CharmedGirl
October 11th, 2008, 02:05 AM
Have a great time Christie.

One of the drivers that used to drive V8's here in Australia is now in the Nascar series over there in America. His name is Marcus Ambrose and he was a good driver. I think he won 2 championships in a row when he raced in the V8's.

hollie
October 11th, 2008, 06:22 AM
my boys love racing but i'm not into it as much now that i'm not involved with the running of it

sabby07
October 11th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Have fun!!!!:orange:

Kim Smith
October 11th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Safe passage!
(I am going to a wedding tonight, as a GUEST!) I usually am photographing or videotaping(entrepreneur) so it is so much fun to be able to go and enjoy it from the pew!

ChristieSilvers
October 12th, 2008, 10:28 PM
I'm home now! Thanks for all the well wishes. Sounds like all of us were very busy this weekend.

The hubby and I had a great time and spent some fantastic "quality time" together the last two days. LOL!

I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend, as well. :-)

CharmedGirl
October 12th, 2008, 10:44 PM
I'm glad you had a great time Christie.

I sat in front of the TV yesterday and watched the V8 supercar Bathurst race. The cars went around the course 161 times and it took nearly all day. LOL

Dani
October 12th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Glad you had a great time Christie! :)

I enjoyed myself too. My son and I went to the mall there and to the movies (we saw Igor and it was cute). Then we went to a couple of bookstores to look for anything new. :biggrin:

ChristieSilvers
October 14th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Igor looks like it would be a cute movie. The girls are wanting to see it.

CharmedGirl
October 14th, 2008, 10:59 PM
I'm waiting for Twlight to come to the cinema. OMG Edward and Jacob on the big screen. LOL

Release date is the 11th of December here in Australia.

CharmedGirl
October 14th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Underworld 3 will also be released on January 22nd here in Australia. I can't wait for that movie either. LOL

Catherine Bybee
October 14th, 2008, 11:09 PM
Have a smokin good time. grin

ChristieSilvers
October 14th, 2008, 11:11 PM
I haven't read Twilight yet (have the book sitting on my desk though), but the movie looks good.

Wow! Another Underworld is coming out?? YAY!!! Iloved the other two so much that I bought them. LOL Woohoo!

Dani
October 14th, 2008, 11:31 PM
From what it looks like this is going to be about who Lucian broke away from the vampires. It looks awesome, but they have a new director making this movie, so I'm wondering if he's going to live up to Len's work (the original director) or make this one even better.

I can't wait for Twilight to come out! I was supposed to be out on Dec. 12th, but they moved the date up to Nov. 21 (I believe).