PDA

View Full Version : Monday - october 13 - contests

Minnette
October 13th, 2008, 10:00 AM
If you are looking for today's articles on research, check out the thread "Monday Topic - Doing Research".

Good morning! The first thing I wanted to do this morning before we get into our subjects is to announce the contests we are running today. Make sure you enter. We will announce winners tonight. Good luck!

CONTEST #1: Lyn Armstrong is giving away a free eBook per day in the Celtic series - The Last Celtic Witch, The Celtic Witch & the Sorcerer, Heart of a Warlock and the newest release, Lady of the Mountain. The Celtic series is a historical, paranormal romance with erotic elements. With romance, intrigue, lust, betrayal, it follows the enchanted lives of witches, warlocks, and one sexy sorcerer. (Warning: These books are very HOT) <O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

Today’s free ebook is the first book in the erotic Celtic series and a bestselling novel for Resplendence Publishing.

<O:p</O:pThe Last Celtic Witch<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p
A painful death … A prophecy foretold. Pursued by evil forces for her powers, recluse Adela MacAye foresees her own agonizing death. She must seek the chosen one to produce an heir and pass on her Celtic powers. To fail would be the end of good magick, plunging the world into darkness. Conjuring a fertility spell she is led to a sensual chieftain who is betrothed to the sorceress that hunts her. Time is running out as fate and the future pursue her. Plagued by enemies and undermined by sabotage, handsome Laird Phillip Roberts must save his clan from a bloody feud with an alliance through marriage … a marriage he does not want. After a night of white-hot sensual delights with the alluring witch, his heart commands he break the pledge of peace. With treachery around every corner, will he be too late to save …The Last Celtic Witch?
<O:p

To win this ebook, answer this question: What is the heat rating for The Last Celtic Witch on Resplendence Publishing’s website? Answer can be found on the link: http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/m8_view_item.html?m8:item=02-201-105-401-1 (http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/m8_view_item.html?m8:item=02-201-105-401-1) – Email your answers to lyn@lynarmstrong.com (lyn@lynarmstrong.com)

<O:pCONTEST #2: Minnette Meador is giving away one free eBook copy of either The Centurion & The Queen or The Edge of Honor to one lucky winner. Set in AD 60 Roman Britannia, a love affair between a powerful Roman Centurion and a fiery Celtic Queen ignites a nation as revolution rages around them that could destroy a civilization. <O:p</O:pTo be included in the drawing, all you have to do is answer this question: What does Marius fall under in the blurb about The Edge of Honor? Answer can be found on the link: http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/m8_view_item.html?m8:item=58-200-105-422-2 (http://www.resplendencepublishing.com/m8_view_item.html?m8:item=58-200-105-422-2) – Send your answers to mmeador@minnettemeador.com (mmeador@minnettemeador.com) <O:p</O:p

Lyn Armstrong
October 13th, 2008, 10:13 AM
I'm very excited about giving away a copy of The Last Celtic Witch. It has received wonderful reviews. Just remember this book is very spicy. I like to warn people before they buy any of the Celtic series. LOL.

Happy reading. http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/images/icons/xreading.gif

Lyn

hollie
October 13th, 2008, 01:17 PM
I'm not entering as i have all the books being given away so i know how good they are

Minnette
October 13th, 2008, 01:21 PM
I'm not entering as i have all the books being given away so i know how good they are

Hollie - That hardly seems fair...I'll tell you what, go ahead and enter and I've got something else I can give you if you win. Sound ok? M:)

DelilahMarvelle
October 13th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Bloody wow! I finally was able to post (after much drama) and owe all my thanks to Karenne. Thank you Karenne!!!
That being said, I am also excited to join in and say that I am giving away an autographed copy of Mistress of Pleasure!!!
As Lyn so brilliantly did, I will also warn readers. Mistress of Pleasure is very funny and very hot.
I am looking forward to the week ahead!!!
Cheers and much love,
Delilah Marvelle

Minnette
October 13th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Bloody wow! I finally was able to post (after much drama) and owe all my thanks to Karenne. Thank you Karenne!!!
That being said, I am also excited to join in and say that I am giving away an autographed copy of Mistress of Pleasure!!!
As Lyn so brilliantly did, I will also warn readers. Mistress of Pleasure is very funny and very hot.
Cheers and much love,
Delilah Marvelle

Yeah, Delilah! Glad to see you could make it. It's a little quiet this morning, but I think people are working or out and about. It should pick up this afternoon. M:)

CharmedGirl
October 13th, 2008, 03:43 PM
I'm not entering either. I have Lyn's book and both of your books Minnette.

Minnette
October 13th, 2008, 03:56 PM

I'll do the same for you as I am for Hollie...if you want to enter, I've got another prize you could win that I know you don't have. Just to be fair...:)

CharmedGirl
October 13th, 2008, 03:59 PM
Okay I'll enter your contest Minnette.

hollie
October 13th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Hollie - That hardly seems fair...I'll tell you what, go ahead and enter and I've got something else I can give you if you win. Sound ok? M:)

Thanks sweetie I sent you an email

Cheers and much love,
Delilah Marvelle

:welcome2: :welcome: to coffee time Mistress of pleasure sounds great and i don't have it so i hope i can win that one HugMe

Lyn Armstrong
October 13th, 2008, 06:14 PM

You are welcome to enter and if you win, I am happy to send the ebook to a friend you think would like the Celtic series.

Lyn
xoxo

DelilahMarvelle
October 13th, 2008, 09:11 PM
:welcome2: :welcome: to coffee time Mistress of pleasure sounds great and i don't have it so i hope i can win that one HugMe

Thank you!!! So excited to be here! I hope you do win!
Delilah

CharmedGirl
October 14th, 2008, 07:49 AM
An autographed copy of Mistress of Pleasure. Sounds very interesting.

I'll have to enter that contest.