PDA

View Full Version : My babies from last night.

ChristieSilvers
November 1st, 2008, 04:55 PM
My girls had a great time trick-or-treating last night. The oldest was a zombie bride (after one of her vampire fangs broke & ruined the vampire bride concept). The middle was a vampire witch. The youngest was Tinkerbell, but mommy forgot to put her wings on. Laugh it Up fuzball

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j32/my3girlsandi/Family/100_1030.jpg

Did everyone have fun? I hope the kids came home with more candy than they should eat in a year. LOL!

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 05:27 PM
They look great Christie. I love the costumes especially the witch one. I love bright colours.

Saturn Moonie
November 1st, 2008, 06:23 PM
Aww too cute! Hey, I ended up trick or treating, YAY. I went with my nephew and nieces, they were my excuse to get free candy. :roflmao:

My nephew was a football player (he just wore his actual football uniform) It was funny because we bumped into his coach :giggle: Oops.

My niece was Jasmine, and my other niece was a lil witch.

And their 2 half brothers were a vampire and a devil, cept by the end of the night the devil had only one horn. LOL

Saturn Moonie
November 1st, 2008, 08:09 PM
On another note, which has nothing to do w/ Halloween or your kids, hehe...

My NaNo word count isn't working right, it's still at zero. How did you get yours to work? I'm slow I'm sure, I'm techno challenged here. Was I not supposed to just copy and paste it from there? HELP!

ChristieSilvers
November 1st, 2008, 08:17 PM
Yes, you did it right. The NaNo site is so bombarded with people in the first few days that the servers go into overload. I didn't do anything to make mine work, and on some other sites it's not working at all for me.

Just give it a few days and the activity will start slowing down enough that their servers will be able to catch up. :-)

Keep writing!

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 09:05 PM
I'm sure we'll see those Nano word counts increasing in no time at all.

Keep up the writing.

Dani
November 1st, 2008, 10:54 PM
Awww Christie, your girls are so cute! My son didn't go out at all because he's sick. He was busy playing a new Wii game he got for his birthday the day before (30th).

Just to whine for a sec... My baby turned 13!!! smilies/bawling.gif It's not fair that he's growing up this fast.

Okay, whine done.

CharmedGirl
November 1st, 2008, 11:37 PM
I bet he was excited to turn thirteen. I also imagine he's 13 going on 30. LOL

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 12:05 AM
Oh yeah! If he keeps it up he's not going to live to see his 14th birthday. I really hate hormones!! :hissyfit:

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 12:26 AM
Oh yeah! If he keeps it up he's not going to live to see his 14th birthday. I really hate hormones!! :hissyfit:

Hopefully he'll straighten himself out and live till his 14th birthday. smilies/bump.gif

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hopefully he'll straighten himself out and live till his 14th birthday. smilies/bump.gif
We'll see! Don't be suprised when I end up on the international news for killing my kid. Laugh it Up fuzball

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 01:15 AM
We'll see! Don't be suprised when I end up on the international news for killing my kid. Laugh it Up fuzball

I always watch the international news to see what interesting things happen in the world. I'll make sure to keep an eye out! Laugh it Up fuzball

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 02:06 AM
Gee thanks! Laugh it Up fuzball

Have you seen a woman on there by the name of Casey Anthony? She's been charged with killing her 3 yr old daughter. It sickens me to hear about it too because her mom didn't report her missing for over a month.

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 02:11 AM
Gee thanks! Laugh it Up fuzball

Have you seen a woman on there by the name of Casey Anthony? She's been charged with killing her 3 yr old daughter. It sickens me to hear about it too because her mom didn't report her missing for over a month.

I remember something about that. It wasn't that long ago right?

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 02:12 AM
Nope, she was charged with her murder about two weeks ago.

rgraham666
November 2nd, 2008, 10:32 AM
:biggrin: Such cute costumes.

sabby07
November 2nd, 2008, 10:59 AM
Dani,
I watch CNN all the time to see what is going on in that case. She needs to be shot! She has changed her story about 15 times. Grrrrr... That is sad that the poor little girl had to have a mom like that.

Christie,
Your babies are tooo cute!!! I will have to upload my pics so you guys can see my monkeys. I had a Tinkerbell, a zombie of some sort and a werewolf.

CharmedGirl
November 2nd, 2008, 03:25 PM
Dani,

I will have to upload my pics so you guys can see my monkeys. I had a Tinkerbell, a zombie of some sort and a werewolf.

That would be cool Sabby. I bet they looked really cute and had lots of fun trick-or-treating.

hollie
November 2nd, 2008, 04:21 PM
I had a spider and a convict thingy i'll get them put up -if i can work out how

Dani
November 2nd, 2008, 08:33 PM
Dani,
I watch CNN all the time to see what is going on in that case. She needs to be shot! She has changed her story about 15 times. Grrrrr... That is sad that the poor little girl had to have a mom like that.

Christie,
Your babies are tooo cute!!! I will have to upload my pics so you guys can see my monkeys. I had a Tinkerbell, a zombie of some sort and a werewolf.
Yeah, I feel the same way about it.

Please post them, that would be cute to see.

ChristieSilvers
November 3rd, 2008, 08:48 AM
Thanks for all the comments on my three little "monsters." LOL! They've been on a constant sugar high since Friday. LOL!

I look forward to seeing more Halloween pics! :-)

Saturn Moonie
November 3rd, 2008, 08:54 AM
I wish I had taken pictures of my second costume, but I never got a chance to. Then when I got home from the club...well I was too drunk to function. :swoon:

But my day costume was a huge hit, my costumers loved my kitty ears. :giggle:

ChristieSilvers
November 3rd, 2008, 08:55 AM
LOL! I can honestly say that I've never been "too drunk to function." LOL!!

Saturn Moonie
November 3rd, 2008, 09:06 AM
LOL well I hadn't planned on it. But I was drinking a lil bit of Southern Comfort before we left, and then my friend bought me a drink, and I didn't know what it was, but it tasted gooood. And it had cherries in it (I like cherries, hehe). Come to find out it was Patrone, which I've never had before.

Needless to say, that's a drink I should not have, EVER. I got such a headache, and I hadn't even gone to sleep yet! I'm laying in bed thinking I've never had a hangover before, especially one where I was still awake and drunk.

ChristieSilvers
November 3rd, 2008, 09:11 AM
LOL! I'll have to check that drink out. I love cherries.

The hubby is always trying to get me drunk, but I'm generally a 1 or 2 drinks kind of gal. So it's gonna have to be something REALLY strong to get me drunk. LOL

Saturn Moonie
November 3rd, 2008, 09:20 AM
LOL yeah my friends are always trying to do the same thing (hence the Patrone incident of Friday) because I'm really shy and I wont dance, oh and I was bugging out because I wanted to be home by midnight to start writing :giggle:. But I had a drink at Red Lobster about a year ago called a Malibu Twister??? Or maybe it was a Malibu Tornado, heck if I remember. Anyway, it was Southern Comfort, Coconut flavored Malibu Rum and Cranberry Juice, all over ice. It was yummy, but after I got up from my seat I had to sit back down, LOL.

Although come to think of it, I did have a Pina Colada before that, hehe. So maybe that helped things along. :whistilin:

ChristieSilvers
November 3rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
LOL! Well, at least you didn't fall in the floor.

Saturn Moonie
November 3rd, 2008, 10:42 AM
:yes: you're right, that would have been...well kinda funny actually. :giggle: But not if it happened to me.

ChristieSilvers
November 3rd, 2008, 11:09 AM
Laugh it Up fuzball Yes, probably very funny!