PDA

View Full Version : Brodie's Bites November Edition

Liadan
November 3rd, 2008, 12:48 AM
So as a lot of you know, the last few months have been a stressful time for me and my family. But I'm happy to say that things are slowly returning to normal.

I know most of you knew that I had submitted and was accepted to Aspen Mountain Press with my short story, Scotch on the Rocks. Well life has a way with messing with people when the need it the least and I was beginning to wonder if maybe this story wasn't meant to be released.

I was wrong. I now have a release date of January 9th. Funny it is on that day. This is the one story that my mother will never read and it gets released on her birthday. So anyway, that's my next story to be released.

As for Stealing the Brides, I'm slowly working through the edits on it. It's a long story and I find my time is always taken up by something more pressing, like real work.

I have also added several new chapters to the free read on my website, Running Shadow. Much to the pleasure of Dani, Charmed and Hollie. Chapter 11 is coming very soon.

Reunited By Murder is in the Coffee Time Romance Bookstore and also on the Champagne Books website. If you haven't read it yet, go grab yourself a copy and settle down for excitement and gorgeous men.

Highland Caller is the number three bestseller over at DCL Publications. This was my first sell and my first paranormal.

I have several WIP's and one that is floating around in my brain about a gypsy man and an American woman who finds herself lost in the English countryside and in desperate need of help. We'll see how that one goes.

I'll be running monthly contests here for your choice of books. I know my bookshelf is kind of bare at the moment, but what better place to start than with the first books I've had published?

This month I'll make it simple and easy.The answers can be found in my free read, Running Shadow.

What are Running Shadows grandsons names and what do they do for a living?

Email your answers to liadanbrodie@gmail.com

Put Newsletter contest in the subject line.

Until next month, take care and remember to tell your family you love them no matter how upset you are with them.

Lia