PDA

View Full Version : New Forum Thread

Lainey
January 27th, 2007, 01:09 PM
HELLO I am Lainey or Elaine as some know me. I was asked to be the first to introduce myself on here since this was just put up today. I am pleased to say thanks and here goes:

I have been with Coffee Time Romance about 4 months now as a Reviewer and now I also interview, moderator and other little things that get asked periodically around her. I love our little family and meeting everyone from readers, authors, publishers and other fans, be it on the forum boards here or in the chat rooms or E-Loop Chats.

I am a non-author in this amazing group of people here at CTR, seems most now have at least one published story out or about to. Kudos to all my fellow reviewers.

I also want to say thanks for all the lovely chats we have had in the last few months, I have met and made many new acquaintances and real friends on here. So my life has been enriched. You can also find out more if you visit my staff reviewer page for Lainey.

I encourage everyone to come and enjoy our site and take advantage of all we offer including our E-Cards, Free Reads and our Readers Retreat in this Forum Board. Come say hi.

LAINEY:notworthy: :wazzapp: :helloooo:

Will_Belegon
January 30th, 2007, 02:30 AM
Hello Lainey:

So I accepted your invitation to register...I'll look around a bit and I'm sure I'll find something I want to chime in on ( No! Will's gonna talk? Shocking! ) but it'll have to wait...tonight, I'm gonna pay myself back for my crazy weekend with an early night and many zzzzzzz's

Talk to you soon...