PDA

View Full Version : Fun Fashion Quiz!

Paige Tyler
November 9th, 2008, 06:13 PM
Here's a fun fashion quiz! Mine is so me!

Your Signature Style is: Modern Romantic
Your home is where your heart is. And whether you're decorating or dressing, everything has to have a little extra touch of femininity. You dress to please the man in your life, as well as yourself. When you were a little girl you thought pink was the only color and it's still high up in your favorites. You don't need to be the center of attention, just the center of attention to those who matter to you. You take time to smell the roses, because you've always known what's most important in life.

http://spiegelsignaturestyle.dja.com...yd@hotmail.com (http://spiegelsignaturestyle.dja.com/?s_cmp=eml_1108PrivateVIPWeekendSale_all&altemail=rasberryd@hotmail.com)

*hugs*
Paige

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

CharmedGirl
November 9th, 2008, 07:22 PM
My signature style is Understated Elegance! LOL

Taste may be acquired for most people, but you've always had it. You just know when something works. Whether it's the way you dress or the way you entertain, you're comfortable with who you are and it shows. You work quietly at doing things well and are never satisfied until you get it "right". The first question you ask when you choose something is "how well is it made?" Your friends think you're a perfectionist. Is there anything wrong with that? Not in your world.

Paige Tyler
November 9th, 2008, 07:34 PM
My signature style is Understated Elegance! LOL

Taste may be acquired for most people, but you've always had it. You just know when something works. Whether it's the way you dress or the way you entertain, you're comfortable with who you are and it shows. You work quietly at doing things well and are never satisfied until you get it "right". The first question you ask when you choose something is "how well is it made?" Your friends think you're a perfectionist. Is there anything wrong with that? Not in your world.

Are you laughing because that's not you? LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

CharmedGirl
November 9th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Are you laughing because that's not you? LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Yeah I was laughing. LOL

Saturn Moonie
November 9th, 2008, 09:13 PM
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=539 border=0><TBODY><TR height=40><TD vAlign=top align=left width=525 height=40>Your Signature Style is: Understated Elegance</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=525>Taste may be acquired for most people, but you've always had it. You just know when something works. Whether it's the way you dress or the way you entertain, you're comfortable with who you are and it shows. You work quietly at doing things well and are never satisfied until you get it "right". The first question you ask when you choose something is "how well is it made?" Your friends think you're a perfectionist. Is there anything wrong with that? Not in your world.

Interesting...hehe.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

CharmedGirl
November 9th, 2008, 09:28 PM
You're the same as me Saturn.

Is the style is classed you as correct?

rebelheart
November 9th, 2008, 09:30 PM
Hey Charmed Girl and Saturn Moonie! I am Understated Elegance as well. I took it twice, changed a few answers, though some could NOT be changed as they were definites, and came out to the same thing.
Julei

CharmedGirl
November 9th, 2008, 09:38 PM
Hey Charmed Girl and Saturn Moonie! I am Understated Elegance as well. I took it twice, changed a few answers, though some could NOT be changed as they were definites, and came out to the same thing.
Julei

I should try the quiz again. LOL

Saturn Moonie
November 9th, 2008, 11:43 PM
You're the same as me Saturn.

Is the style is classed you as correct?

The first half sounds about right, hehe...not so sure about the second half

I should try the quiz again. LOL

Maybe I should take it over too...

CharmedGirl
November 10th, 2008, 12:45 AM
The second time I did the quiz I was a Modern Romantic. LOL

Your home is where your heart is. And whether you're decorating or dressing, everything has to have a little extra touch of femininity. You dress to please the man in your life, as well as yourself. When you were a little girl you thought pink was the only color and it's still high up in your favorites. You don't need to be the center of attention, just the center of attention to those who matter to you. You take time to smell the roses, because you've always known what's most important in life.

Dani
November 10th, 2008, 01:13 AM
Here's mine:

Your Signature Style is:Simple Chic<O:p
<O:p
Simplicity is more than just your style, it's your approach to life. You firmly believe that it's better to have one perfectly beautiful piece you can wear for years than a closet full of "almosts". Quality rules in your world. The trends of the moment may interest you, but they never determine your choices. And that applies to more than just fashion. You are selective and deliberate in all your decisions. The saying "less is more" could have been written for you.

hollie
November 10th, 2008, 04:56 AM
I got Simple Chic

Simplicity is more than just your style, it's your approach to life. You firmly believe that it's better to have one perfectly beautiful piece you can wear for years than a closet full of "almosts". Quality rules in your world. The trends of the moment may interest you, but they never determine your choices. And that applies to more than just fashion. You are selective and deliberate in all your decisions. The saying "less is more" could have been written for you.

Saturn Moonie
November 10th, 2008, 10:17 AM
I took it again...hehe

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=539 border=0><TBODY><TR height=40><TD vAlign=top align=left width=525 height=40>Simple Chic</TD></TR><TR><TD align=left width=525>Simplicity is more than just your style, it's your approach to life. You firmly believe that it's better to have one perfectly beautiful piece you can wear for years than a closet full of "almosts". Quality rules in your world. The trends of the moment may interest you, but they never determine your choices. And that applies to more than just fashion. You are selective and deliberate in all your decisions. The saying "less is more" could have been written for you.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mizztara71
November 10th, 2008, 09:23 PM
Your Signature Style is: Natural Sophistication

You have a sense of adventure in how you live and how you dress. You'd rather take one exciting trip a year than lots of little weekend getaways. You're attracted to the exotic, to things with a story, but you choose with care. You dress with subtlety, but have always loved animal prints. Sensitive to the environment, you love things that are rooted in nature, whether it's color, pattern or texture. Among your friends, you're the one who has the confidence to take risks.