PDA

View Full Version : Jenn/Jennzilla/Jenna Leigh

jennzilla
January 27th, 2007, 04:48 PM
You know, there's a theory: The more aliases a person has, the more trouble they've gotten into in their lives. But, that's only the theory of my enemies. I'm a sweet southern belle, honest. :angel:

Here's the reason for my many names:
As Jenn, I'm a reviwer and editor for Coffee Time Romance. I also work up the contests, do interviews, and schedule chats on the Exotic and Coffee Time Loops.

As Jennzilla, I go into the Coffee Time Chats on Tuesdays and be very sweet to the visiting authors and very evil to Lori because she deserves it. :euro:

As Jenna Leigh, I write somewhat entertaining romances that may make you snort milk out your nose. That's only if you happen to be drinking milk at the time. I'm not the Divine Maker of Milk or anything. Though, since I work at Coffee Time, that would be handy, huh?

It's nice to meet you all..

Java Jenn :sorcerer:
Coffee Concubine to the Coffee Queen and Java Empress of the
Third Coffee Pot From The Sun

PS: Yes, I know my title is rather long, but it has to be to make up for my attention span, which if you must know is rather short and yes, twisted.

buckeye14
January 28th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Hi Jenn. This is my first time on Coffee Time Romance. Great site. I wanted to enter your contest but didn't find an entry form. Can you :unsure: Happy Valentine's Day

Karenne
January 28th, 2007, 10:41 AM
Hey Buckeye! You need to go to the Reader's Retreat for January and you will find the information there!

Welcome to our group!

Angewl_73
February 2nd, 2007, 04:53 PM
This is my first day here and I love it already.

I enjoyed your introduction, you do have a way with words.

jennzilla
March 5th, 2007, 12:23 AM
Since, I'm an author, it's nice to hear things like that. I am really just a natural born smarty pants, that's all. Thanks though!
:lol: