PDA

View Full Version : Lori- the good twin

loridbingley
January 27th, 2007, 11:15 PM
I am the Senior Editor here at Coffee Time Romance, and I am also known as the sweet, innocent, loving one. I never speak ill about another person, never raise my voice above a whispering wind, and my posture is perfect.

Okay, if you believed all that - you're in the right place. I am, however, Senior Editor - but I am also a chat moderator, interviewer, and overall cheerleader.

*slaps Jenn/Jennzilla/Jennaburger*

Oh dear, there is that side of me that tends to reach out and slap those who dare wish me ill will. I am a stay at home mother of five, and have a wonderful hubby who has treated me at night to cheesecakes and fifty pounds. I am attempting to lose everything but the hubby...though that may happen if HE doesn't stop eating! I'm doing Yoga now and loving every minute.

Glad you could stop by! *slaps Jenn again*. Sorry about that!

Karenne????? BRING ON THE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!

Karenne
January 28th, 2007, 01:00 PM
:chatterbox: I am cooking! I am cooking!

jennzilla
January 28th, 2007, 09:47 PM
*sighs* Everybody wants a bite of the Jennaburger.. but Lori can't have any cuz she's on a diet!:batman:

troubledmood
February 1st, 2007, 04:13 AM
I think I would have to say that I am the weirder twin....Velcome an such a nice moderator

Angewl_73
February 4th, 2007, 05:37 PM
This looks like such a fun place!
I love the camaraderie you all have together.

Karenne
February 5th, 2007, 11:01 PM
Thank you! This is our home away from home!:notworthy:

troubledmood
February 9th, 2007, 04:33 AM
Nice home...*puts feet up on coffee table* >.>
<.<

*hehe*

ladybecklyn
March 4th, 2007, 03:48 PM
Yes, there seems to be some genuine people here. I think I will enjoy my stay! Can I put my feet up too?

jennzilla
March 5th, 2007, 12:29 AM
:ph34r: sneaks in..

Lori is the Evil Twin. :devil:

I am the Angel. :angel:

Karenne said so. Really, she did.

troubledmood
March 10th, 2007, 01:23 AM
Are you guys this playful in real life? I can't even begin to think who would be angle or not with me and my sister...

Lainey
March 11th, 2007, 12:13 PM
They might be twins but who is nice and good and who is ebil and bad well that changes all the time I think though now that I sort of have my own sister from a different mother in Liadan we will NOT call us twins but we are a team .. the LL Team for Lainey and Liadan so since we are not twins we do not have to be nice or evil..we just are which I think our uh nice Lori say and the hmmm other one Jenn says too... But we are one big happy family, and we all love it here. Besides what would Karenne do if she could not supply us chocolate and praise and yell help once in a while so we come running to render any aid.. see we can be good and nice haha.... hmmm wonders which of the LL team I would be since Jenn and Liadan originate from Louisiana ... I am the CA gal so maybe I will join you Lori we can be the nice and sweet ones unless they want to steal our chocy then we let em have it ... sounds good to me. Oh what fun we have here <muah>

Karenne
March 11th, 2007, 12:45 PM
yep..that is me..your chocolate pimp:roflmao:

And yes...we are like this in real life! Scary huh?

jennzilla
April 7th, 2007, 03:53 AM
I posted this once, to explain about myself and Lori.. here it is in its caffeine induced goofiness.

Once long ago in a land far far away, from the primordial ooze, there arose... The Lori-Jenn which is a verra strange beastie indeed.

We are actually the same person, clones, split in half.. not many know that.

One Half..The evil twin..or The DARK HALF (psst! that's Lori) who writes scary romantic thrillers and lives up in the frozen nawth, but I love her anyway as she's not a yankee.
:innocent:

The other half The um.. well.swee..*cough* the nice.*choke*. hmm. . INSANE HALF (that would be me) writes romantic comedes and for the same company too, and lives in the steamy swampy south.
:angel:

I'm a redneck, she's a canook. We don't look alike, we don't sound alike. But sometimes when the planets align and the chocy is plentiful, we do think alike. And then.. well, we don't tell anyone when that happens, cause it's sort of scary.

Lori and Jenn
Hailing from the Third Coffepot from the Sun
Slaves to The Coffee Queen :euro: and The Java Empress :devil:
(who are mean to us and don't give us no chocolate or cheesecake)
*sniffles*

Karenne
April 7th, 2007, 12:27 PM
:roflmao:

I love you guys!

MiaBama
April 7th, 2007, 01:57 PM
:ph34r: lol