PDA

View Full Version : Next week...

ChristieSilvers
November 12th, 2008, 12:30 PM
My guest blogging on Coffee Thoughts is next week! I hope all of you will pop in at some point during the day. I'll be giving away a book too. :biggrin:

I've hidden the answer to a trivia question on my website. I'll ask that question during the day and the first person to answer correctly will win the book (winner's choice of one of my three books).

Tim thinks I've picked a difficult hiding spot, but I don't wanna make it too easy. Laugh it Up fuzball

If no one finds the answer right away, I will be giving hints throughout the day to lead all readers in the right direction. That way people HAVE to come back throughout the day. :biggrin:

Next week, I'll have to send out reminders on all my networking sites and probably a special edition to my monthly newsletter.

I hope to see you there!

Saturn Moonie
November 12th, 2008, 02:00 PM
I'll be there, just keep reminding me, hehe.

ChristieSilvers
November 12th, 2008, 04:02 PM
No problem! :-)

CharmedGirl
November 12th, 2008, 06:14 PM
That's cool Christie. I see you're doing really well with Nano. I hope you hit 20000 words today.

ChristieSilvers
November 12th, 2008, 08:27 PM
Thanks! I'm aiming for 19,000 before I go to bed in a few hours and then 22,000 by the end of tomorrow. That will put me ahead. I aim for about 3,000 a day.

I'm sill hoping to be finished early. *Fingers Crossed*