PDA

View Full Version : I'm having No Regrets by Shannon Butcher

jennzilla
January 28th, 2007, 09:57 PM
While I'll admit I bought this book because I love the woman's hubby, I find myself enjoying it very much. It's about and ex special ops guy who has been sent to protect a math linguist. I dunno what the crap language math speaks, and let me be honest, I don't want to know, but I do know that Wolfe fellah is H.O.T. so does Noelle, and that means she is one smart cookie, but hey, I like romantic suspense.

Many Jim Butcher fans are gonna make comparisons. I won't.. it's apples and oranges, luckily, I happen to like both. Kudos to Ms. Butcher for stepping out of her hubby's shadow with her debut novel and for dedicating the book to him too. Picking up No Regrets will leave you without any of your own either.

Karenne
January 28th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Thanks Jenn!:clap:

troubledmood
February 10th, 2007, 01:33 AM
How nice of you to comment on how well her book is and for congratualting her for steping out of her husbands shadow..I bet it was hard..

jennzilla
February 10th, 2007, 01:44 AM
Hey, that dude(her hero) is way hot too. She wrote him very well. I loooove it! The heroine is fun too, she keeps thinking, what am I doing attracted to this guy at a time like this? AAACK! Heck, who wouldn't be? Yummers.

I'm sipping it slowly, you see, as I'm a good girl and reading my other books first. :angel:

ladybecklyn
March 4th, 2007, 05:41 PM
Sounds good. Love new books!