PDA

View Full Version : Historical romance, AN UNEXPECTED ENGAGEMENT now available!

Sara Reinke
January 31st, 2007, 02:17 PM
I'm delighted to announce that my mass-market debut, the historical romance AN UNEXPECTED ENGAGEMENT is now available from Medallion Press.

http://sarareinke.com/sitebuilder/images/ANUNEXPECTEDENGAGEMENTFRONT1-157x257.jpg

AN UNEXPECTED ENGAGEMENT welcomes you to England, 1748...a time when romance was irrelevant and adventure was thoroughly unladylike. Charlotte Engle finds herself on the wrong end of a pistol when her coach is stopped by notorious highwaymen, the Black Trio. Although Charlotte survives the encounter none the worse for wear, her mother, Lady Epping, decides Charlotte is in need of a husband to protect her.

Charlotte is inclined to agree only when introduced to Kenley Fairfax. Kenley is charming and handsome, a young lord with a sordid past and a reputation for trouble. He's just the sort the strike Charlotte's fancy -- and horrify her mother. When Lady Epping arranges a marriage to an insufferable cad, Kenley comes to Charlotte’s rescue, declaring she has already agreed to marry him. Kenley charms and excites Charlotte more than any man has ever met, but can she really marry someone she has known less than a week? A man with secrets in his life he keeps fiercely guarded? Not to mention one her mother despises?

“This is historical romance the way it should be written. I loved it!” raves New York Times best selling author Karen Robards of AN UNEXPECTED ENGAGEMENT.

And Romance Junkies rates it 4 out of 5, calling it "engaging, witty and suspenseful ... I recommend this book for everyone who likes sassy and determined heroines, strong and sexy heroes and a bit of mystery and suspense thrown into their stories."

Romance Reviews Today calls AN UNEXPECTED ENGAGEMENT "an excellent, well written story filled with surprising revelations and a bit of adventure" and Historical Romance Writers proclaim it "a fine way to spend a day."

Check your local bookstore to purchase AN UNEXPECTED ENGAGEMENT. If it's not in stock, ask them to order it for you today! (ISBN: 1932815910; ISBN: 9781932815917) You'll also find quick purchase links to Barnes & Noble, Books-A-Million and Amazon at my website, www.sarareinke.com (http://www.sarareinke.com).

Karenne
February 1st, 2007, 11:08 PM
Congratulations! And it is a beautiful cover! :wub:

Sara Reinke
February 2nd, 2007, 10:45 PM
Thanks! I was pretty tickled with it, too. :)

annecain
March 3rd, 2007, 05:33 PM
Congratulations, Sara!!!! And the cover is just gorgeous. *happy sighs*
I'm ordering this baby from Amazon right now. :)