PDA

View Full Version : The Ripple Creek Werewolf Series

lizsilk
November 22nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
hi im new to this so here goes
i was just wondering if anyone new if keri arthur is writing anymore in the The Ripple Creek Werewolf Series as i really enjoyed the two she has written
hope someone can answer my question thanks

Kimberly
November 24th, 2008, 06:40 PM
hi im new to this so here goes
i was just wondering if anyone new if keri arthur is writing anymore in the The Ripple Creek Werewolf Series as i really enjoyed the two she has written
hope someone can answer my question thanks
Hi, Hon! Welcome to CTR! There are six books so far in the Riley Jenson/Ripple Creek series. Number 7 is due out here in the US in March of 2009.
Just in case you need the titles: Embraced by Darkness,Full Moon Rising, Kissing Sin, Tempting Evil, Dangerous Games, and The Darkest Kiss. The Mammoth Book of Vampires has a story for Ripple Creek in it, too. Keri also has a new series started if you are interested. The first book is Destiny Kills! (Awesome, if you ask me!! ;)) Is that some help for you?

CharmedGirl
November 25th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Hi, Hon! Welcome to CTR! There are six books so far in the Riley Jenson/Ripple Creek series. Number 7 is due out here in the US in March of 2009.
Just in case you need the titles: Embraced by Darkness,Full Moon Rising, Kissing Sin, Tempting Evil, Dangerous Games, and The Darkest Kiss. The Mammoth Book of Vampires has a story for Ripple Creek in it, too. Keri also has a new series started if you are interested. The first book is Destiny Kills! (Awesome, if you ask me!! ;)) Is that some help for you?

You're talking about the Riley Jensen/Guardian series Kimberly but Liz asked about the Ripple Creek Werewolf series.

There are only two books in the series so far:

* Beneath A Rising Moon
* Beneath A Darkening Moon

I have no idea whether Keri is writing anymore in this series but it's a good question to ask her.

lizsilk
November 25th, 2008, 04:18 AM
hi thanx guys for the reply i have started reading the riley jenson books now and they are just as good but still hope she writes some more on the Ripple Creek Werewolf series

hollie
November 25th, 2008, 04:56 AM
I love the Riley books i haven't read any of her other books yet but i'm going to ask the kids for some for christmas

KeriArthur
November 25th, 2008, 07:41 AM
there was a third book planned in the Ripple Creek series, but I simply haven't got the time to write it.

I have to finish the last two books in Riley's series, then I'm committed to doing two of the offshoot series (featuring Risa, the kid we meet in several of the books)

And there's the follow ups to destiny (the first of which is done, but it needs a serious rewrite)

so, sorry, but I doubt it'll get written for a while, if ever.:tear: