PDA

View Full Version : What's Your Fave Type of Story?

ellen
November 26th, 2008, 05:23 PM
In other words, what kinds of books do you want to read? Sick of paranormals, or can't get enough? Does fantasy make you flush with excitement or does it make you yawn with boredom? How about some fractured fairytales? Or just plain ole contemporary type stories with an erotic twist? What about more menage? F/F or M/M stories?

So tell me, what can't YOU get enough of?

CharmedGirl
November 27th, 2008, 03:33 PM
I love a good menage story. m/f/m are always the best.

Kim Smith
November 28th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Suspense. Totally.

ellen
November 28th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Suspense. Totally.

Suspense in your erotica? Or in general? We have a lot of great suspense stories over at Champagne, but they have nothing that resembles smokin' hot love scenes. Here at CP, I just received a submission that looks like it may be a suspense but I haven't had much time to read it in depth yet. That's on the agenda for the weekend.

Ellen

ellen
November 28th, 2008, 04:29 PM
I love a good menage story. m/f/m are always the best.

Well how about that, A Taste Of Summer Magic is just that!

Ellen

rgraham666
November 28th, 2008, 06:26 PM
I'm with Voltaire. Any style of writing is good, except the boring. ;)

destinyrae
November 29th, 2008, 11:16 AM
No doubt, my favorite kind of books are thriller, suspense and action/adventure! A little romance just makes it even sweeter.

ellen
November 29th, 2008, 06:27 PM
No doubt, my favorite kind of books are thriller, suspense and action/adventure! A little romance just makes it even sweeter.

I'm reading a new book that I just downloaded to my ebookwise reader, which is a suspense (I'm on a mystery/suspense kick right now). And then later on, I'll switch up to something else, like a historical, a paranormal or whatnot.

I go through phases...lol But I'm always interested in knowing what other folks like to read. Occupational hazard, I guess.

Ellen

Shelley Munro
November 29th, 2008, 10:28 PM
As much as I love paranormal, I'm going through a contemporary phaze at the moment. Hot or sensual - either is okay. I tend to read quite a few m/m and contemporary is my favorite in this genre.

I'm also reading the odd historical after a long break from this genre. I think I ODed on them.

Shelley