PDA

View Full Version : A really good book

troubledmood
February 1st, 2007, 04:41 AM
OK. I have kept this book since i first read it and have suggested it to EVERYONE I know. all my books I normally read and sold/given away. but this one I couldn't I like ot read it still..

Phantom Lover - Brea Daniels

It was just really good. Thought I'd share. if I didn't have th book in storage I would soo give you the intro for it. but soo sad

Karenne
February 1st, 2007, 10:37 PM
I have never heard of that book or that author. Love paranormals. Do you have any other information on it? I couldn't find the author's web site or anything else.

Share!!!:shifty:

Angewl_73
February 2nd, 2007, 04:55 PM
I have never heard of this one, either. It does sound interesting.
I would love to know more about it as well.

Regina
February 2nd, 2007, 06:00 PM
The title sounds familiar to me, but not the author. If she doesn't have a website it may be that she is no longer writing, which would be a shame. You might try looking for it on Amazon, maybe you can find it used.

lcsamano
February 3rd, 2007, 10:58 AM
http://g-ec2.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/07/94/4c19a2c008a0a49b49cb8010._AA240_.L.jpg

Not sure if this is the book that you are all talking about.

Regina
February 23rd, 2007, 04:00 AM
Boy, now I'm really curious about this book! I looked on Amazon and several authors have used this title. Do you know when it came out? That might explain why I can't find it.

ladybecklyn
March 4th, 2007, 04:22 PM
NOW you have me wondering. I will have to check for it. I have heard of Phanotom Lover too but can't place it.

ladybecklyn
March 4th, 2007, 04:23 PM
I just did a quick search for Brea Daniels but couldn't find anything about her!

Lila42
June 4th, 2007, 05:03 PM
I haven't heard of this author, either.

Lainey
June 4th, 2007, 05:32 PM
OK seeing this and as I love paranormals and who knows I might have actually read it I will now have to go thru my books.

But let's see if any of us can find it and whoever does posts it on here first either the book or about the author if not the book. OK it is just a suggestion but sounds like a bit of fun for us sort of like ok NOW WE HAVE TO FIND IT it is a matter of principle haha... hope you all join me in it has a feeling at least one other here will so let's go ... on your marks...get set... GO ...

Lainey:notworthy:

melanie1962
June 9th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Rebecca york did a book by that name one of the 43 street books???

Regina
June 10th, 2007, 07:41 PM
Good idea Lainey! LOL

I couldn't find it though, and I looked EVERYWHERE darn it! Well, I hope someone else has better luck than I did.

Regina

JKCollins
August 31st, 2007, 12:34 AM
Hmmm... Bree Daniels was the name of the prostitute Jane Fonda played in the movie Klute....

MeiraP
October 6th, 2008, 11:18 AM
Did anyone find purchase info on this book yet?

romancereader
November 2nd, 2009, 08:42 PM
smilies/cloud9.gif:notworthy: Sounds like a really good book to read. Love the cover of it. I will have to look out for it or search online for it.:sofa: