PDA

View Full Version : The wolf's eyes know everything....

Teresa D'Amario
December 4th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Hey all. I don't know if this is a good place to put this, but I just redesigned my website and I thought I'd share and let you guys take a peek. I posted it over on the yahoo group, but not everyone here goes there, so thought I'd post it here.

I'm asking for input. So far people have found one error, one person thinks the font's too small, another thinks the font's the wrong color. So take a peek, and let me know what you think. :)

http://teresadamario.com

My thoughts? It feels off balance.

rebelheart
December 5th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Teresa,
Unless there's something grammatically wrong, which I didn't notice offhand, the font size and color look fine. The color is a contrast of the light gray on black and the font size is no smaller than other sites I've visited. It mayhap could be a tad bigger, but that''s just my bad eyesight.
Julie

Teresa D'Amario
December 5th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Thanks Julie. :)

So far everyone seems to like it. For me, it feels off balance, and one day I'll fix that. LOL But not today... too much work and I am tired already from trying to get it to work. :)

Web development gets harder and harder every year.

rebelheart
December 6th, 2008, 12:29 AM
You are your own worst critic! Step away from it for a few days if you can.
Julie

rebelheart
December 6th, 2008, 12:37 AM
Oh yeah, Teresa, On your site, I like your wolf picture emerging from the dark. Very mysterious looking. I have wolf pictures next to my desk. Julie

destinyrae
December 6th, 2008, 01:10 PM
I like the site, Teresa! It looks great.

Dani
December 7th, 2008, 02:21 AM
Everything looked great to me Teresa! :biggrin: