PDA

View Full Version : Friend Me at Alpha Males and Their Authors MySpace!

Paige Tyler
December 7th, 2008, 03:28 PM
Alpha Males and Their Authors now has a MySpace Page, and we'd love if you'd friend us!

Did I mention there's some very sexy eye candy?!

http://www.myspace.com/alphamalesandtheirauthors

*hugs*
Paige

rebelheart
December 7th, 2008, 04:17 PM
From you, Paige, I've come to EXPECT the eye candy and would be so disappointed if I didn't have something to nibble on!!

I'm new to the My Space stuff, but I'll see what I can do.
Julie

Paige Tyler
December 7th, 2008, 04:31 PM
From you, Paige, I've come to EXPECT the eye candy and would be so disappointed if I didn't have something to nibble on!!

I'm new to the My Space stuff, but I'll see what I can do.
Julie

LOL! Well if you need me to send you a friend request, just give me your MySpace link. Otherwise, I'll kjust look for your friend request!

*hugs*
Paige

hollie
December 7th, 2008, 05:38 PM
i sent a request Cheerleader

Paige Tyler
December 7th, 2008, 08:47 PM
i sent a request Cheerleader

Cool! Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
December 7th, 2008, 10:15 PM
I sent you a request too!

rebelheart
December 7th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Oh, cool. I think I just sent you a friend request. Guess I'll see if I did it right or not.
Julie

Paige Tyler
December 7th, 2008, 10:54 PM
Oh, cool. I think I just sent you a friend request. Guess I'll see if I did it right or not.
Julie

I sent you a request too!

Got 'em! Thanks!

*hugs*
Paige

Catherine Bybee
December 8th, 2008, 12:16 AM
I am so damn easy! Say the words 'eye candy and I'm there'.

:omg_2: Where did you get all those pictures? WOW! I need the great white north to cool down from that!

Needless to say-- I sent a friend request.

Dani
December 8th, 2008, 02:08 AM

:omg_2: Where did you get all those pictures? WOW! I need the great white north to cool down from that!

She and LA Day have a Yahoo group by the same name that you can join too Catherine! There are all kinds of eye candy in the photo albums. Lusty Drool Smilie

rebelheart
December 8th, 2008, 02:30 AM
Alpha Males and their Authors. Are you on their too, IWolf?
Julie

hollie
December 8th, 2008, 05:06 AM
I am :clap: i love the pic's that the girls keep posting

Catherine Bybee
December 8th, 2008, 12:38 PM
*pokes head up* What, what??? More eye candy? Where?

Paige Tyler
December 8th, 2008, 11:08 PM

I just find the pics online! LOL! Got you added! Thanks!

She and LA Day have a Yahoo group by the same name that you can join too Catherine! There are all kinds of eye candy in the photo albums. Lusty Drool Smilie

Totally! LOL!

I am :clap: i love the pic's that the girls keep posting

Thanks!

*pokes head up* What, what??? More eye candy? Where?

LOL!

*hugs*
Paige

Catherine Bybee
December 8th, 2008, 11:42 PM
yum, yum...

Dani
December 8th, 2008, 11:51 PM
Alpha Males and their Authors. Are you on their too, IWolf?
Julie
Yep, I sure am. On the Yahoo group my name it tink274, but it has Dani when I post and on the MySpace it's Dani~AKA IrishWolf~.

BTW, y'all can call me Dani. Everyone else does and it's in my sig line. LOL!

Paige Tyler
December 9th, 2008, 08:07 PM
yum, yum...

LOL! Totally!

Yep, I sure am. On the Yahoo group my name it tink274, but it has Dani when I post and on the MySpace it's Dani~AKA IrishWolf~.

BTW, y'all can call me Dani. Everyone else does and it's in my sig line. LOL!

Tink as in Tinkerbell, right?! I love her!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
December 9th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Tink as in Tinkerbell, right?! I love her!

*hugs*
Paige
Yes ma'am, you are correct! I love her too! I have tons of Tink stuff. I even have the movie too. What's funny though is that I haven't gotten to watch it yet, but my son has! He watched it on the Disney Channel. I couldn't believe it when I walked in to hand him something and saw him watching it. He really liked it too and he's 13!

Paige Tyler
December 9th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Yes ma'am, you are correct! I love her too! I have tons of Tink stuff. I even have the movie too. What's funny though is that I haven't gotten to watch it yet, but my son has! He watched it on the Disney Channel. I couldn't believe it when I walked in to hand him something and saw him watching it. He really liked it too and he's 13!

We totally have the new movie, too! And we don't have any kids! LOL! Our Christmas tree is all Disney ornaments, love those storybook ornaments, and our tree topper is Tinkerbell!

*hugs*
Paige

Dani
December 9th, 2008, 11:19 PM
We totally have the new movie, too! And we don't have any kids! LOL! Our Christmas tree is all Disney ornaments, love those storybook ornaments, and our tree topper is Tinkerbell!

*hugs*
Paige
I had Disney movies long before I had my son. It's the kid in my that wanted them, so I indulged her. LOL!

Have you ever been to the Christmas store in Downtown Disney? We had to go there to get ornaments for a Disney tree we donated to be auctioned off and it was awesome! I want to go back to get some ornaments for my self since the tree turned out so good. :biggrin:

Paige Tyler
December 10th, 2008, 06:39 PM
I had Disney movies long before I had my son. It's the kid in my that wanted them, so I indulged her. LOL!

Have you ever been to the Christmas store in Downtown Disney? We had to go there to get ornaments for a Disney tree we donated to be auctioned off and it was awesome! I want to go back to get some ornaments for my self since the tree turned out so good. :biggrin:

Oh yes! I so love that store! We got the cutest Tinkerbell and Goofy ornaments there!

*hugs*
Paige