PDA

View Full Version : If you're interested...

Dani
December 9th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Just so you know Rachel has a poll going on over at Bitten By Books titled 'Who Are Your Top 3 Favorite Paranormal Fiction Authors?'. Keri is on this list along with a few other of our favorite authors. It was a hard choice deciding what other authors I was going to choose besides Keri, but I made my choices and now that I've told you about this, so can you. LOL! Here's the link to the site. http://bittenbybooks.com/ (http://bittenbybooks.com/)

Vote for Keri!! I know that others are asking for you to vote for other authors (like Yasmine Galenorn's fan club prez for one), so I don't feel the least bit bad about asking you to vote for Keri! LOL!

There's a great contest going on over there as well so check it out. :biggrin:

hollie
December 10th, 2008, 08:03 AM
oh wow that was a hard choice all my faves where on that list

Kim Smith
December 10th, 2008, 08:24 AM
I voted! That is a great site btw.

lavagrl
December 11th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Right there with you, Hollie. I had six that were basically a tie. Thanks for putting up the link, Irishwolf. That's a cool site.

:leo:

christinac
December 17th, 2008, 11:12 AM
Hey everybody!! It has been a while sorry I kind of disappeared. Where is everybody posting at??? I missed everybody!! Now I have a little more time to be able to talk on the forums now since I got the business under control. Somebody post back where I know where everybody's at?
:arghhhh:

Dani
December 17th, 2008, 08:13 PM
Hey lady!! It's definitely been a long time. We're all over the place now. Quite a few of us have been chatting on Charlaine Harris's thread because of the show True Blood is based on her books. We've also been chatting on Christie Silvers' forum here (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=374).

DavidsGirl841444
December 19th, 2008, 11:07 AM
So thats where everyone is at. Got to get around

hollie
December 19th, 2008, 02:40 PM
Hey DG how's you we haven't seen you for ages

Dani
December 19th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Well, that's because she's a newlywed and having a great time, isn't it DG? LOL

christinac
December 20th, 2008, 02:14 PM
It's the old crew that I remember. I hope that married life is treating you well DG. I'm still waiting for mine. LOL So how has everybody else been doing????

Dani
December 21st, 2008, 12:18 AM
I'm here and that's about it. I'm (along with my mom and son of course) spending the latter part of Christmas day through the day before New Year's Eve in Georgia with family friends. I'm hoping for snow, but not holding my breath. LOL!

christinac
December 22nd, 2008, 12:18 PM
It's pretty cold up here today in SC. But from the weather mans mouth is suppose to be 74 here on Christmas Eve. So I will hold my breath with you and hope the best.

Dani
December 22nd, 2008, 11:29 PM
It's actually 45 degrees here right now (of course it's almost 10:30PM too). It's supposed to be about the same temp here on Christmas too. It's sometimes sucks living in a place that doesn't get snow. Then I think of all the people that have to get out there and shovel it so they can get to work and I'm glad that I live where I do. LOL!

hollie
December 23rd, 2008, 08:49 AM
it's been warm here for the last few days and it's supposed to stay nice untill the wekend so at least the kids will be able to get out on the bikes Santa is bringing them Laugh it Up fuzball

DavidsGirl841444
December 23rd, 2008, 12:15 PM
nice to know ahead of time what santa is bringing them hehehe

christinac
December 23rd, 2008, 12:28 PM
My bf already knows everything I got him for Christmas and it eats me up because he can't stand a suprise. I almost had him this year but he ended up finding out anyway. :dots:

DavidsGirl841444
December 24th, 2008, 11:29 AM
ditto here but its the thought that counts

christinac
December 24th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Yeah but he's a sneaky little bugger. He has ways of finding out at that just :censored: me off!! LOL Well, this is the last time I will be on here for a couple of days b/c of the holidays so Merry Christmas to everybody. Hope everyone gets what they wants!!!!

Crystal-Rain Love
December 26th, 2008, 05:35 PM
I voted for Keri, of course, but didn't need any persuasion. I'm not surprised to see who's topping the list, though I think the best ones are the lesser known ones.

christinac
December 29th, 2008, 12:51 PM
I voted for Keri too! I agree with you Crystal-Rain.