PDA

View Full Version : The Haunting Of The Sandpiper Inn

Elizabeth Black
December 11th, 2008, 04:31 PM
I'm so psyched! Whiskey Creek Press Torrid has accepted my paranormal erotic romance novel, "The Haunting Of The Sandpiper Inn", for publication. W00T!!!!! I love ghosts, and this is a haunted house romance novel set in the fictitious town of Norwich, on the northeast coast of Massachusetts, where I just happen to live.

I've relied on my love of a good ghost story and my penchant for bringing unusual characters together when penning this fun little tale. My main character, Martha Ellis McKay, is a psychic who is writing a book called "Haunted Cape Ann", so that she can pay her electric bill, rent, and World of Warcraft habit. However, deep down she is a skeptic who doesn't take kindly to the fake mediums out there. Ellis is a grouch who has most of my good - and bad - qualities. I like this character very much. She meets her match in John "Beck" Becker, the resident skeptic of a ghost hunting team who is also on hand to investigate the Sandpiper Inn.

I'll update here and on my other sites as I get more information. I already handed in my contract. This is my first full-length book published, and I'm very excited about it. Yahoo!!!!

rebelheart
December 14th, 2008, 10:27 PM
smilies/bump.gifsounds goo, Elizabeth. Ilove ghosts stories.
Julie

Elizabeth Black
December 15th, 2008, 05:37 AM
Just keep an eye on this forum, and I'll notify everyone as I go through edits and cover art. Once it's published, I'll post buy links.

Elizabeth Black
February 2nd, 2009, 10:28 AM
:smilingsun:

I have a release date! "The Haunting Of The Sandpiper Inn" will be released by Whiskey Creek Press Torrid in June, 2009. Once I get a more definitive date, I will post it here.

Cheers!

Lizzie

:jump::jump::jump::jump:

Elizabeth Black
May 18th, 2009, 03:18 PM
Isn't this a beautiful cover? My artist is the fabulous Molly Courtwright. She also did the cover for "Monster Mash", and her cover was a depiction of my story "The Face In The Mirror".

Still no specific release date, but the book will be released in June.

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee131/Elizabeth_Black/WCPT/spi_small.jpg