PDA

View Full Version : Lexxie, Dawn and Kim Countdown!!

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Heya, Everyone,

Lexxie Couper here. Dawn Montgomery, Kim Knox and myself will be pouring the lattes very soon...well, in about eight hours time for me *grin* and I just wanted to jump in a say g'day. I can't wait to come play, to share snippets and give away goodies.

To tease you all and entice you to come back, here's a snippet from my latest release, available Monday, Gingersnap: Serendipity 7C (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1040). I'd love to know what you think... (Oh, it's a little cheeky. Be warned

Ginger Snaps: Serendipity 7C (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1040)
Lexxie Couper

One lost Australian tourist. One mischievous Christmas sprite. One magical apartment complex. One Christmas gift to be remembered for a lifetime.

Welcome to Serendipity Estates, where accidental meetings, a little magic, and a bit of hot lust are a recipe for love ever after. We hope you enjoy your stay.

Holly. The name slipped into his ear like a warm wisp of breath. A tingle rippled down his spine and his balls grew tight. He grinned back, and before he knew it, he’d taken her hand into his own. “Jack.”
Her palm felt like soft velvet against his, the innocent and yet somehow provocative contact sending his pulse into overdrive. He gazed into her eyes, unable to look away. They were so light they seemed to shimmer with a silvery glow. Almost hypnotic. Unusual. Unlike any he’d seen before.
Holly stared back at him, still holding his hand before, with a little tug on his fingers and a slight twist at the hip, she turned, indicating he should enter her apartment.
Without breaking eye contact, Jack did just that, the warmth of 7C wrapping around him instantly the second he crossed the threshold.
“Just place your bag anywhere,” Holly said, slipping her fingers free of his hold as she closed the door behind them. She walked past him, and for the first time Jack noticed she smelled like vanilla ice cream. Vanilla ice cream with a pinch of cinnamon. He pulled in a deep breath, the scent making his mouth water and his cock twitch.
Easy, easy. He growled the silent command to his hormones and his stomach. Fifteen minutes. That was all. Long enough for a cup of coffee, if she offered him one. At least long enough to call a cab to take him to a hotel. Maybe Holly could recommend one.
“Would you like a beer?”
Her voice floated to him from somewhere in the apartment, and Jack blinked, realizing he’d been standing on the spot fantasizing about how goddamn delicious she was. He scrubbed at his face with his hands. He really must be jet-lagged. He shot his watch a quick look, the timepiece still set to Sydney time. Two p.m. tomorrow. No wonder he was a bit loopy. He hadn’t slept for almost two days. He was far from everything he knew and sleep deprived.
“Was that a yes to the beer?”
Holly’s voice jerked him out of his fugue. Again. “Yes,” he called back, directing his voice to what he guessed might be the kitchen. “Thank you.”
He heard a chink of glass, a soft little pfisst, and another, before Holly emerged from a side opening with two bottles of beer in one hand and what looked like a bowl of crisps in the other. She walked toward him, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t ignore the gentle, graceful sway of her hips. Hot eager blood pumped into his cock and he ground back a curse. Ah, shit, he was in trouble here.
“Here you go.” Holly handed him a beer, the sides of her eyes crinkling with laughter. “It’s not Fosters, I’m afraid, but at least it’s not Millers either.”
Jack laughed, taking in the yellow label on the bottle. Shiner Bock. “That’s okay. Real Aussies don’t drink Fosters.”
Holly cocked an eyebrow at him, her lips curling as she chinked the neck of her bottle to his. “To real Aussies,” she murmured, lifting the beer to her lips and taking a mouthful. One. Two. Three.
Jack watched her throat work as she swallowed the amber liquid, his blood growing hotter with every mouthful she took, his cock growing harder. Her neck was long, swanlike. Her skin smooth and golden and absolutely flawless. He wondered what it would be like to touch? To feel under his lips? Would it be like silk, or satin? Would she taste like she smelled like his favorite dessert on a scorching summer’s day? Would she --
“Not cold enough?”
Jack blinked. “Huh?”
“Your beer.” Holly smiled at him. “Not cold enough? I’ve heard you real Aussies like your beer icy cold.”
Jesus, Jack. Get your head out of your pants, will you.
“Want to have a shower?”
Jack dropped his beer. The glass bottle shattered at his feet, splashing his jeans and Holly’s floor with cold beer. “Fuck!” he burst out. “Bloody hell, I’m sorry.”
She shook her head, her gray eyes shimmering silver again as she laughed. “Don’t apologize. I know what long-haul flights can do to a person.” Pulling open a cupboard, she withdrew a roll of paper towel and a dustpan and brush. “Go have a shower while I’ll clean this up. It’ll make you feel much better, and then we can have a conversation and I won’t have to worry about you wrecking the rest of my home. Yes?”
Feeling like an idiot, Jack nodded. A shower, a cold shower was definitely what he needed right now. He needed to get these extremely carnal thoughts about his Good Samaritan host out of his head. Scooping up his backpack in which, thankfully, was a clean pair of boxers and small toiletry bag, he gave Holly an apologetic look.
“It’s okay. Really,” she said, nodding to the hallway to her right. “Now shoo. Second door on the left. Watch out for the faucet. It’s a bit wonky.”
He’d stripped off and was in the shower cubicle, cool-ish water streaming over his body before he realized he hadn’t locked the door, nor located a towel. “Bloody hell.”
All right, Jack. Time to take a reality check. Holly’s not going to come in here and I’m sure there’s a towel hanging on a towel rack within reaching distance. Sticking his head out past the shower curtain, he spotted a thick, fluffy white towel edged with embroidered tiny red berries hanging beside the vanity. See? He slipped back under the water. Towel. Now stop being a moron and enjoy your shower.
He closed his eyes and bent his head forward, letting the invigorating water pour over his head. It felt good. Helped clear his head of the craziness. As soon as he finished, he’d thank Holly for her kindness and find his cousin.
An image of apartment 7C’s occupant filled Jack’s head and, before he could stop it, a groan of appreciation rumbled in his throat. His cock, already semi-erect, twitched, growing thick and long with hot, new blood.
Jack ground his teeth together. Stop it, Jack. Get your head out of the gutter.

http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1040

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 02:12 PM
http://darknessandromance.wordpress.com/files/2008/12/chasingthesun1.jpg?w=300

Very nice, Lexxie *grin*

And here's the blurb and naughty excerpt from my latest Liquid Silver Books release LOST GODS

You can read the first chapter here (http://www.liquidsilverbooks.com/books/lostgods.htm)

Frozen for decades on an abandoned asteroid, Katya Ortaega thaws and collapses at the feet of the most deliciously sinful man she has ever seen… she thinks.

Katya’s problem is her memory—she hasn’t got one. Her mind is blank. And now she’s stuck on a drilling platform with James Kinsare, a man who has her skin tingling and sometimes not in a good way. James is not who he appears to be and she can't trust him... even as she finds him far too attractive.

All too soon, her past rears in the form of a man intent on killing both of them and now they have to work together to stay alive. However, Katya's memories begin to resurface. And James Kinsare, the man who's kept her alive against all the odds, the man who’s thawing her frozen heart, might prove to be the biggest threat of all.

Excerpt
(c) Kim Knox 2008

Air flowed along the vent to me in a sweet rush, and my head flopped back. I closed my eyes.

"You have released the emergency oxygen supply. The command centre now has one hour of air."

I thought about slamming the bloody machine against the rusted wall. "One hour? All this for one hour?"

"You had twenty nine seconds worth of air remaining."

I snorted. "Spunky little thing, aren't you? And this is nothing personal but..." Pulling the device from my palm, I shoved it down the front of my suit and secured the tabs. "I need to use both hands."

My chest emitted an eerie yellow glow, casting weak light around me. Twisting, I brought my arm out from the valve and gripped the network of struts over my head. My body ached, hot pain jabbing in too many places, but I heaved myself back to the open panel. Curling my legs out, I propelled myself over the lip of the opening and flopped to the smooth metal floor. James' hands had guided my body, and his hot touch still burned through the thin fabric of my suit.

"Shoot the architect," I muttered, trying to ignore the imprint of his palms on my thighs and hips. "Or better yet, send them into that bloody crawl space."

"It's not meant for humans."

His voice was close. I opened one eye and met his hot gaze as he stood over my hips. The desire lurking his dark eyes had my heart thudding for a reason other than impending death. Damn him.

"Now you tell me this?" I frowned, and I followed his searing gaze down my body. My breasts glowed and the block stretched the fabric of my suit. Ah, he just wanted his equipment back. Shame. "Right, your machine."

With an ease that had my throat dry, James straddled my body. His weight sank against my hips and for a brief, brief moment an ancient physical memory shot through me. He felt ... right. More than right. Needed.

Supporting himself on one hand, he leaned over me while his other slid over the tabs securing my suit. My body grew alive with new memory, and I almost arched up against him. "Let me," he said.

Had the valve failed ... because I suddenly found it impossible to breathe again. "What the hell are you doing?"

Dark eyes held me, shining with promise. A wicked smile pulled at his mouth. I'd been frozen for thirty years but I still knew what he wanted as desire also flared hot under my skin. The first tab eased free and his fingertip glided over the hollow of my throat. "Being twenty nine seconds from death has this strange effect on me."

"We have an hour's worth of air." I cursed myself for having to point out that vital fact. Not when his skin burned against mine, the hint of his touch firing desire deep into my pelvis. I had to carry on pointing it out, though. "This is hardly..."

Another tab broke free and exposed my breastbone to cooling air. My hands curled into fists against the metal floor, resisting the urge to run them over his jaw, shoulders, arms. James' mouth was only centimetres from mine, his breath warm against my cheek. "Can you resist me?"

Spluttered laughter escaped. "Does that line often work for you?"

His mouth twitched. "Not often, no." His finger slid lower, tracing a slow line between my breasts. "But I have to try." He pulled the little machine from my skin and put it on the floor. Before I could miss the warmth of his touch, his hand slipped under my suit, pushing over the curve of my breast. "So, is that working better?"

"Maybe..." The word came out on a gasp, and I fought the shiver his touch brought. "I think you'll have to try just that bit harder."

Dark eyes narrowed on me and the heat pulsing there had me wet. "Harder?"

The push of his hand down over my ribs loosened more of the suit. Skin tingled at the press of his long fingers and need pooled low in my belly. This wasn't the time to be making out on a metal floor, it really wasn't, but... My fingers uncurled from their tight fist and tugged at his shirt.

James grinned. "Welcome to the party." I rolled my eyes. "What? I'm making a special effort."

I bit at my lip to stop the grin growing on my mouth. "It's obvious it's an effort you're not used to."

He found the curve of my hip, and his fingers dug into my flesh. "Play nice, now." His hand slid across my abdomen, pushed aside my underwear and dipped his fingers low over my mons. My hips arched up to meet his sure touch. I couldn't help it. "Or I won't play at all."

"James..."

Something flickered through his gaze and then the wicked gleam returned. "We were both almost dead. Time to celebrate being alive." His mouth hovered over mine, so close I could almost taste the heat of his lips, his tongue, but the promised touch of his mouth over mine never came. Instead, his lips slid low and caressed the underside of my jaw, kissing my skin until he found a sensitive spot below my ear. Sparks danced behind my eyes, and my flesh clenched around his cleverly slipping, sliding fingers.

"Like that?"

In answer, I ran my fingers down the warm hollow of his spine, pushing past his trousers to the solid muscle of his buttocks. I squeezed, and he groaned. His warm breath wracked a shiver through my body. I wanted to fuck this stranger till we used up all the air we had. Was I someone who would be that insane? I twisted my hips against his fingers, fire searing through my flesh. Insane? Seemed I was.

His mouth eased down my neck to tease little bites at the curve of my shoulder, his hair clean and cool against my damp skin. I exposed my neck, wanting more of his touch as it surged heat though my body. What the hell was he doing to me? It was as if he knew every pleasure point on my flesh... Did he? "James...?" And was that breathless voice mine? "Do you know—"

His thumb circled, pressed my clitoris, and my question broke. I felt his smug smile against my skin. I shivered, my body barely my own. His weight, his warm scent, the clever play of his fingers and the way his mouth surged fire through my flesh had me lost. In that moment, I didn't care about anything. Not the fading ache of the bruises from crawling under the console, not the discomfort of the metal floor, not even how much air we had left. He had to satisfy the pressure pooling low and hot in my belly. And he had to satisfy it now.

"Fuck me."

The unexpected sharpness of his bite had my spine arching.

"Now."

Thanks for reading!
Kim

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 03:29 PM
Oh, very nice, Kim. :) I love the cover for Lost Gods. Wanna share a big version with us?

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 03:36 PM
Here you go *grin*

http://darknessandromance.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/lostgods_pr3.jpg

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 04:06 PM
Here's my bestest cover (and very first print book - yay!!!!)
http://samhainpublishing.com/graphics/597.jpg

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 04:12 PM
That is yum :D

Have you stuck your face in its pages and inhaled yet? hehe

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 04:35 PM
That is yum :D

Have you stuck your face in its pages and inhaled yet? hehe

LMAO. Ummmmm..... about twenty times so far. I think it's addictive :D

CharmedGirl
December 13th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Love the excerpt Lexxie.

I have Savage Retribution and I loved reading it. Declan is such a hottie. His last few lines of the book are great!

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Hey Everyone, I'm Dawn Montgomery and thrilled to be here with these ladies. I have two releases this month and would love to give you a glimpse into the Del Fantasma Universe.

Del Fantasma: Winter Break, available at Aspen Mountain Press (http://www.aspenmountainpress.com/new-releases/del-fantasma-winter-break/prod_203.html) and All Romance Ebooks (http://allromanceebooks.com/product-delfantasmawinterbreak-13201-144.html).

http://www.dawnmontgomery.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/winter-break-cover-500-x-750.jpg
Christmas alone isn't all it's cracked up to be and for adult toy QA tech, Nicollete Snow a little non-silicone action at the Del Fantasma is just the ticket. Who shows up a little ticked off and delicious riding a sweet bike but Jack Frost, ready to cause a little mischief. What happens when Old Man Winter takes a holiday?

Excerpt:

Jack strode back to the fire. The groan of leather and the crunch of snow under his boots were the only sounds he made when he moved. He knelt in front of her, his blonde hair and perfect smile filled her view. There was wariness in his eyes. "You're immune to cold." He touched her cheek and a tingle of warmth touched her skin.

She grinned. "So are you, obviously." Her vision still blurred a bit around the edges, but her pussy was tingling with suppressed excitement. When he would have pulled away she touched his wrist, keeping his fingers against her cheek.

"Tell me, Jack Frost, does your touch always make a woman's skin tingle, or did I have more to drink than I originally thought?"

"I think you've had far too much to drink." His lips still smiled but she could see heat building in his ice blue eyes.

Sex and chocolate. That's exactly what she thought of when she heard him speak. "I'm sure you're probably right." She slid a hand to his throat, feeling the jump of his pulse against her palm and smiling with wicked pleasure at her ability to give Mr. Frost a taste of his own medicine.

"So kissing you would be taking advantage." He leaned closer and she could see flecks of crystal in his eyes, like snowflakes. Her thumb brushed his smooth cheek.

"Kiss me, dammit, before I knock you on your ass and kiss you."

His mouth opened and she dragged him off balance. He caught himself before crushing her, but she couldn't stop the slightly drunken giggle that escaped her lips. She touched his lips with her finger, slowly tracing the edge with her fingernail. His eyes darkened and she smiled, silliness vanishing in a moment. "Most men find that ticklish."

"Any touch is a blessing." No emotion tightened his features or rumbled from his voice. Just a statement, and that alone made her heart ache.

"That's good, Jack." She leaned forward and kissed him softly, letting her tongue taste his lips. Ice and fire, a deadly combination, and she wanted more. "I really like touching you."

I hope you enjoy!

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 04:53 PM
Here's my bestest cover (and very first print book - yay!!!!)
http://samhainpublishing.com/graphics/597.jpg

GORGEOUS! Absolutely delicious!

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Love the excerpt Lexxie.

I have Savage Retribution and I loved reading it. Declan is such a hottie. His last few lines of the book are great!

Oooo I sooo agree!

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Kim's cover for Lost Gods (http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=linda018&product_name=Lost+Gods&return_page=&user-id=&password=&exchange=&exact_match=exact) is just so awesome.

We've still got a few hours before we kick this thing off, so I'd like to ask...what makes you guys want to buy/read a book? Is it the coveart, the author's name, the genre, the blurb, or a great combination?

I'll give you my answer when we get the party started. *WEG*

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Love the excerpt Lexxie.

Oh, thank you, Bec :) I must admit, I have a bit of a soft spot for Declan. Every time I watch a Colin Farrell movie I see Declan.

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 05:11 PM
K, everyone! I've got to get some rest before tonight's gala. Shortly after our chat I'll be heading to work. See you soon!

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Kim's cover for Lost Gods (http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=linda018&product_name=Lost+Gods&return_page=&user-id=&password=&exchange=&exact_match=exact) is just so awesome.

We've still got a few hours before we kick this thing off, so I'd like to ask...what makes you guys want to buy/read a book? Is it the coveart, the author's name, the genre, the blurb, or a great combination?

I'll give you my answer when we get the party started. *WEG*

Heya, Gorgeous!

What makes me want to buy or read a book? If it's not an author I know, it usually goes title, cover, blurb and than a random page within. I'll read just about anything recommended to me by friends, as well. I've found some brilliant reads that way (The Odd Thomas series from Dean Koontz came to me that way.)

My best random title selection was Darkly Dreaming Dexter, by Jeff Lindsey. Oh, man, I love love love that book. (Love love love the series too. Micheal C Hall nailed Dexter Morgan's character to perfection)

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Hey Darlin'!

I usually choose a book based on author name. I'll look at the cover, then the title, then the blurb. I'll read the first page of the book, then the first page of the middle chapter. Weird I know, but I've read too many book where the first part rocked and the rest disappointed. If there's a title that catches my eye, I'll pick it up and read a bit. I bought the Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb and Awaken me Darkly by Gena Showalter that way. Awaken me Darkly caught me with the coverart too. :robot:

Sometimes I buy based on recommendations. Lynn Viehl's Darkyn books were that way. And winning a contest at her blog introduced me to Shiloh Walker's work.

I haven't read Odd Thomas yet, but I've been slowly going through my Koontz collection in the past few weeks, remembering the chill of his storytelling!

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Bound

She twisted her wrists, the soft, subtle leather wrapped around them caressing her flesh. Her pulse quickened and her nipples pinched tight. An elemental ache throbbed between her thighs and she whimpered, staring at the man standing before her. “Please,” she whispered, the plea barely more than a breath.

His dark sapphire eyes flashed and he smiled, the languid action revealing fangs long and pointed. “Please, what?”

She squirmed, thrusting her heavy swollen breasts forward, longing for his mouth to brand them even as she struggled against the leather strips binding her wrists together. “Please…take me.”

He stepped closer to her, long, corded thighs encased in snug black leather, lean, muscled torso bare. He trailed the tendrils of his whip through his fingers, the tip of his tongue playing over his fangs. “Do you want me to release you?”

Her sex throbbed at the question. What answer did he want? Her face flushed with heat and she lowered her head, gazing blindly at the floor. What answer did she want to give?

He feathered the whip over her shoulders, along her collarbone and down to her nipples. First one, then the other. “Well?”

She gasped, eyes fluttering closed at the squirming tension building between her pressed thighs. She was tied and vulnerable and totally in his control. No one was saving her. She was his.

Cool fingers replaced the whip’s caress of her breasts. “Well?”

Lifting her head, she met his burning blue stare. “I do not wish you to release me. Take me as I am now. Bound.”

His stare drilled into her. “By leather?”

She nodded.

“To me?”

She nodded again.

He moved. Fast. He tangled his fist in her hair and yanked back her head, his mouth pressing to her neck before she could blink, his hard body pressing her back, his thick erection pressing to her butt. Teeth grazed her flesh, just below her ear. “Then let it be so. I will take you bound by leather and you will take all I give you.”

His tongue touched her neck as his hands closed over her breasts. Wet rapture flooded her sex and she closed her eyes.

And then he claimed her. Bound by leather. Bound to him. Taken. Owned.

There's MORE - check it out here (http://lexxiecouper.com)

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 07:51 PM
readingbookfastWow! What is this from? And will I get to read more of it?

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 07:57 PM
Super Heat

A rough tongue licked Kelly’s thighs and she grinned. Sometimes her dreams were a little catty, but this was ridiculous. She lay on her stomach in her favorite position. The tongue flicked on the inside of her thighs. Her pussy ached, clenching in heat for her dream kitty’s mouth. A purr curled up from her chest, rumbling through her body.

“Somebody’s happy to see me.” A familiar voice caressed her skin, flooding her pussy with warm breath.

Kelly gasped and jerked away, only to realize her legs and arms weren’t moving. They were tied. To her bed. She hissed and pulled, arching her hips and fighting against the decadent heat his breath unleashed.

“Hey Hellcat, relax. I’m not here to bust your balls.”

The amused voice grated on her nerves, but at the same time, it excited her. “Then what are you here for, TC?” Kelly growled.

He chuckled. “You know my name. I’m flattered.” His hands cupped her ass, squeezing the firm cheeks and spreading her legs wider.

Kelly gasped. Heat rushed to her face and twisted deep in her gut. His breath brushed against the thin cotton panties covering her mound. “What are you doing?” she squeaked, much to her further embarrassment.

“I’m interrogating you. What does it feel like I’m doing?” His warm breath caressed the lips of her sex and she bit back a whimper.

Down girl! She cleared her throat. “It feels more like seduction.”

“So you enjoy being tied up and at my mercy?” Laughter deepened his voice.

“Who wouldn’t? I read the tabloids.” She grinned, remembering a particularly hot and steamy and very personal account of his interrogation practices.

A stinging smack to her ass caught her off guard. She gasped, the pleasure/pain shooting its way to her pussy. “What the hell was that for?” she bit out, trying to ignore the tingling warmth of his handprint.

“For sassing me, kitty cat. Now what were you doing at the museum tonight?”

Kelly rolled her eyes and tugged at the ropes binding her to the bed. “I was delivering a goody basket to my grandma.”

He leaned over her back, the full weight of his body stretched taut against hers. One part of her screamed to be dominated and the other raged at being caught with her pants down, so to speak. The only saving grace was the fact that she could escape whenever she wanted. His lips brushed her ear and she jerked away in surprise.

“I’m not a big bad wolf, honey.” The hard ridge of his cock pressed against the crease of her ass and she took a shaky breath. “I’m more of a king of the jungle type.”

“Why do you keep calling me kitty cat?”

He chuckled. “You’re in heat, darlin’.” His husky drawl sent chills of delicious lust down her spine.

“How could you possibly know that?” All powers of the supers were carefully hidden from the media. So if he was a king of the jungle type, that made him a lion?

His only response was to purr against her back, rumbling deep in his chest and vibrating against her already fevered skin. She gasped. He really was a cat splice. How the hell had she ended up with a frisky Tom? Her pussy clenched, moistening for his cock. She couldn’t close her legs, and any second now he’d be able to see the evidence of her unquenchable lust.

She was aware of him going completely still above her, the whipcord strength of his body held taut, reminding her of a cheetah about to spring into a chase. “Well, well. What have we here?”

His fingertips slid between their bodies, caressing his way down her spine. He wove a spell of sweet sensations, alternately scratching and caressing until he reached her hungry pussy. His thumb brushed her clit. She jerked away, the intensity like a shotgun blast through her nerve endings. “How long have you gone without sex, kitty?”

She shook her head, beyond words until the almost painful sensation passed.

He slipped his thumb past her nether lips and the tension threatened to destroy her will. “How long, kitty?”

“Stop calling me that!” She growled her irritation, focusing on the hard edge of her anger instead of the hard length of the super’s tight body.

“I don’t suppose you’ll tell me your name.”

“Call me Kell,” she snapped. He knew her face anyway, so it didn’t really matter if he knew her first name or not.

“Kell. It fits you. So tell me.” He purred over her name rubbing the sensitive nub of her sex between his fingers. “How long has it been?”

Kelly’s claws extended and she latched onto the mattress. Her body tightened in painful lust. Her thighs quivered against the mattress. If he didn’t hurry the fuck up she was going to rip through the ropes and tear him to shreds.
He slipped his fingers inside and she cried out in sweet need.

“Weeks.”

His fingers scissored inside her slick canal and she whimpered against her arm, trying to muffle the sound. His dark chuckle was like a caress. She caught a scent of earthy male and woodsy aftershave -- a man who liked to take care of himself. She liked that.

Her muscles contracted around his fingers and she decided it was time to play with her food. She spread her thighs as far as the rope allowed and arched against the restraints. He brushed his thumb against her clit and she screeched.

“Like that, kitty cat?” He nuzzled the bend of her hip and nipped at the sensitive skin under the ridge.

Kelly trembled, all thoughts of escape flying from her mind. “Do you always interrogate your suspects like this?” Her words came out in a husky drawl.

“Only the really bad ones.” His breath heated the folds of her sex and she moaned. His tongue made a swipe against her clit, shooting electric sparks through her hungry cunt. His fingers worked their magic, moving slowly, achingly in and out of her hot sex. Gods if he didn’t hurry up she was going to scream!

Her breath came in soft gasps and his tongue pierced her, lapping at her juices in soft swipes. He purred against her slit and she did scream, her climax rising.

His chuckle was her only warning before he gripped her hips and pressed his mouth tight against her clit, purring against the aching nub until her body tightened. He twisted his fingers and she lost it. Her pussy clenched him like a fist. Too long! She’d waited too long. She arched back against the ropes and screamed again, orgasm pounding through her body.

He lapped at her juices, stretching out her spasms until she purred deep in her chest. At her rumble, he pulled his talented mouth from her sated body. “Ready for more, kitty cat? I’ve got days.”

More free reads are available HERE (http://www.dawnmontgomery.com/free/).

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 08:16 PM
wow you two, lol
Way to wake a woman up! (It's past midnight for me now. I grabbed a couple of hours before I had to come to the chat.)
Now, I have find something too *grin*

And it's over here in our excerpt (http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?t=7756&page=2) thread

Dani
December 13th, 2008, 08:21 PM
All the excerpts are great ladies! I'll be back to read more later. Hopefully. LOL!

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 09:02 PM
readingbookfastWow! What is this from? And will I get to read more of it?

Just a short free story I wrote a while a go, Dawn. Like it? :D I must admit, it's been brewing in my head to be its own novella, maybe even a full-lengther... hmmmmm

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Just a short free story I wrote a while a go, Dawn. Like it? :D I must admit, it's been brewing in my head to be its own novella, maybe even a full-lengther... hmmmmm

I would really enjoy seeing more of this story!

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I know, know, know Kim and Dawn are working on some pretty hot stuff at the moment (so if we ask nicely maybe they'll share :D)

Here's one of my works in progress. I'd really really love to know what you think. (I need to point out, it's unedited, so there will be typos, spelling mistakes and errors. Sorry)

I never knew what hit me. One moment I’m skimming over the surface of Adana’s Beta moon, its dull pink surface a blurred carpet below me, the next I’m flat on my back, wrists pinned to the powdery grit, legs spread, with a man roughly half my size again pressing down on me. A cock that felt like a Tellaxion viper – you know, the $really big, thick ones they find in the Furthest Jungles? – rammed at the junction of my thighs, shoving at the lips of my cunt with a brutal force that should have pissed me off, but instead made my pulse leap away from me and my mouth turn dry.
I stared up at whoever-the-fuck held me down, glaring into eyes the colour of an angry Earth sky. A lone female on a Skimmer probably looked like an easy target, but for Shyke’s sake! I wore the uniform of an Interplanetary Alliance Officer! What type of idiot, no matter how desperate to claim a woman, jumped a cop?? Especially one flinging across a moon at almost twice safe propulsion speed with an Aglaian Disruptor on her right hip? And left thigh?
“This kind,” the hulking man who felt made of granite murmured, jerking my wrists together above my head. He’d locked my wrists in one large fist and had yanked my disruptor from its thigh harness before I could blink. Or digest the fact he’d answered a question I hadn’t asked aloud.
His mouth crashed down on mine, claiming my lips as his property. I could feel the possession in the fierce and frightening way his tongue invaded my mouth, plunging and plundering. Merciless and savage. Taking what I was not giving. Well, what I was trying $not to give. Truth be known, I was getting aroused. More than aroused. If the man had reached between my spread, kicking legs right at that point, $any point actually – the point where his teeth nipped on my bottom lip and sent shards of wicked pain into my centre was just a prime example – he would have found the crotch of my uniform damp with musky pleasure. I’d been kissed many times, by Raavelian Alpha slaves, by Nil-Raja Master-Pleasurers, but none kissed the way this… this… gods! this $male kissed.
His mouth fucked mine. There was simply no other way to explain it. His mouth did to my mouth what a cock should do to a cunt. It delved deep, took everything and returned it all back ten-fold. His tongue lashed at the inside of my mouth, whipped at the edges of my teeth, mated with a need so untamed I felt the building pressure low in the pit of my stomach. Gods, I was going to come! From a kiss! A kiss!
As if once again, my attacker – for what else could I call him – heard the unspoken words, he dragged his lips from mine and scored a scalding line along my clenched jaw to my ear. His teeth bit down on my earlobe before he dipped the tip of his tongue into the shallow shell of my ear. Ribbons of wet sensations ripped down my neck, across my chest to my belly. My nipples pinched hard, pushing against the restrictive confines of my uniform and I whimpered. $Who are you?
The thought hadn’t finished forming when he pulled slightly away, not enough to see his face, but enough to feel the cool kiss of the moon’s artificial atmosphere on my cheek. His free hand, the one that had sent my favourite disruptor flinging who-knows-where off to the side, closed over my breast and I gasped, revelling in the absolute rapture that spiralled through me from the brutal possession.
“I am the one you’ve always dreamed of.” His fingers pressed into the swell of my breast and I whimpered again. “The one you’ve always feared.”
His cryptic words caressed my senses. As soft as his cock was hard. It savage, turgid length ground against my sex, trapped beneath a layer of thick, course leather but still capable of making my clit feel like it was on fire.
I had to get away.
No, really. I did.
I was drowning in sensations I hadn’t expected to be experiencing on a moon. Yes, in a sex-den, yes, after a session with my masseur, but on the surface of Adana’s second-important moon? A place more worthless than a Dollavera clone? While I was on re-con?
“Your partner will be fine,” the mysterious man murmured, eyes unreadable, the hand on my breast squeezing with languid intent.
I glared at him, trying – quite unsuccessfully, I have to tell you – to ignore the wet licks of tension unfurling in my pussy. I’d had enough of him knowing my thoughts. I had difficulty knowing my thoughts sometimes. It was bloody annoying having a complete stranger, no matter how arousing, do a better job of it than me. “Will you stop doing that!”
A very evil, very sexy grin pulled at lips I $knew would send a poor, simple cop from XXXX to the Ninth Heaven. “No.”
I ground my teeth together. Just as he ground his cock to my still wet sex again.
“There is nothing you can do to stop what is to come, Jor’dai.”
The deep rumble of his voice made my pulse leap into frantic flight. That, and the slow way he rolled his hips higher, letting me feel his long, solid, thick – did I say long, yet? – erection stroke from base to tip over my cunt. Gods, if that was to come, I was in danger.
“Not danger. It is you destiny.”
Destiny.
The word sent a chill straight into my gut. When a strange man grabs you on a dead asteroid, makes your body react in ways it shouldn’t, sticks his tongue down your throat and his cock against your cunt, and $then utters the word destiny, you know you’re in trouble.
Druentia wept! He was a zealot!
$But who for? Which deity did he –
“I worship no deity.”
Aaarrrggghhh! For the gods’ own sake, he was $finishing my thoughts now!
I stared up at him, too aware of the way his fingers ground my wrists together, too aware of the way his massive weight pinned me to the ground, way too aware of the massive shaft between my thighs that seemed to be promising something I shouldn’t want but did all the same.

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 09:13 PM
LOL! This is from a current work in progress:typing:. It's unedited LOL! I hope you enjoy....(c) Dawn Montgomery

<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJESSIC%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> Christian pushed his fists against the trunk, tension in every line of his body.

"Christian?"

In a heartbeat he had her up against the concrete pillar, hand gripping the back of her head for cushion. The scorching heat of his body pressed against her from the waist down. Christian took his other hand and traced the soft lines of her blouse, teasing the sensitive skin.

"Let's be perfectly clear, Angel. I can be your best friend and take you all around scenic Puerto Rico. We'll laugh, and dance and pretend like we did in tech school so long ago." His voice purred over her skin and she couldn't see his eyes for the sunglasses.

"Pretend what?" Her nipples peaked and grew sensitive against the lace of her bra. She didn't move her hands, just held onto the pillar for dear life. Because if she touched him, just once …

"Pretend I never thought about this--" He rolled his hips and the hard ridge of his cock pressed against her mons.

Angela bit her lower lip and he mumbled something rough and Spanish under his breath. She shivered at the edge to his voice. His head dipped and his mouth hovered over hers."Or this--" His teeth nipped at her lip and she moaned. Sparks of heat shot down her body, leaving shivers in its wake.

She moaned and brushed his lip with her tongue, a soft touch. He groaned and deepened the kiss, until they were both tasting, delving into each other's heat. She couldn't stop the way her heart pounded or the heat pooling in her lower stomach. Was this really happening? Years of fantasies flashed in her mind. Moisture slicked her panties.

Her hands found their way into his hair, tugging at the loose strands, as soft as finest silk. Christian's raw growl sent thrills of sensation to her pussy. He eased the kiss into soft caresses of their lips, until they were both breathing hard, holding onto each other as though they'd fall without the support.

"Well, I doubt I'll be able to pretend after that." Angela let her head fall back against the concrete.

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Sometimes I hate posting a wip. Some of my editing issues become glaring! LOLOL!

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 09:18 PM
A little bit of Fitz. He's still a wip *grin* I hope to finish him up soon.

(c) 2008 Kim Knox

“Oh now you’re not playing our game,” Fitz murmured. He pinched her nipple and the pleasure-pain had her gasping. “You lie and then I fuck you until you tell me the truth.”

“Damn it, wolf-blood…”

“I love it when you growl.” His hips slapped against hers, driving his thick cock deep into her body. Raine’s palms hit the wet, clear panel of the shower tube and the sudden resistance had her moaning. “Aren’t you proud? You created wolf-bloods with endless stamina.” His fingers slid deeper between her thighs, thrusting in time with his hips. Flickers of orgasm flared under her skin and Raine grabbed at them, grinding back against him, wanting to sink into sweet bliss, wanting—

Fitz stilled. “Stamina… and patience.”

She cursed him, foul words from a myriad of languages and met only his laughter.
“What do you want?”

“Why are you here? You’re different, unlike any Brain I’ve ever met. That has my hackles raised.” His palm eased over her soapy breast and the sensation spiked heat to her core. A fingertip teased a nipple and she clenched around his cock, causing his hips to buck involuntarily.

A sharp smile pulled at her mouth. He didn’t have as much control as he thought. Raine did it again, squeezing him, the flare of desire under her skin intoxicating. Fitz growled, a deep throated sound that had the hairs prickling under the cool rush of water.

“Careful, Raine. Don’t tempt me to change the rules.”

“Change them?” Raine squeezed and pushed back against him. “Your rule seems to be to fuck me,” she pressed his hands hard against her flesh, driving his fingers deeper, “then fuck me some more.”

“All right, Raine, if that’s how you want it. Rules duly changed.”

With a rough growl, he shoved her hard against the clear panel.

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 09:21 PM
I love Fitz. He's so...*growl* Just yummy. *WEG* Thank you for the spicy excerpt!

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 09:25 PM
I was reading a bit of him yesterday. Had to whip my fingers back to my current story, lolol He's addictive

hollie
December 14th, 2008, 12:28 PM
oh wow i missed this tread even more cool excerpts for us :clap: