PDA

View Full Version : Naughty Excerpts From Dawn, Kim and Lexxie

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Because we all want to read something a little wicked every now and again, don't we? :D

And to start...here's a naughty (adults only) excerpt from me.

Enjoy.

Spaceport: Hidden Phase (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1008)
Lexxie Couper
Secrets Are Dangerous. And So Is Desire.

http://www.changelingpress.com/images/covers/fulls/1008.jpg

He flicked his wrist, spinning her around until her back faced him. Whipping his free arm around her torso, he flattened his hand against the firm plane of her stomach and yanked her backward, smashing her back against his torso. His throbbing cock nestled perfectly in the crevice of her ass cheeks, the second-skin suit she wore leaving little barrier. Even through the leather of his trousers he could feel the toned curve of each cheek hug the form of his growing erection. A wave of hot, hungry desire rolled through him and he smoothed the hand on her belly upward, closing his fingers around her left breast, taking possession of its swollen weight, her nipple a rock-hard point under his palm.
Sabian pulled in a breath, the distinct scent of her arousal filling his nostrils, his being. His head swam for a split second. Fuck, he could never forget the perfume of her desire. He’d taken it into his body every training session in the holo-dojo, a soft, subtle intoxicating muskiness he’d grown addicted to. She’d lusted after him from the very first moment, just as he had her. It had taken all his control to not throw her onto the nearest surface and bury himself up to the balls in her tight wetness every time he was near her.
Falynn arched into his hold, thrusting her breasts forward and her ass backward, grinding into his cock as she placed her free hand on top of his. She guided his caress on her breast, making him cup and squeeze the heavy swell. Making him massage its soft, full form in slow, deliberate circles that sent ribbons of delicious heat through his body down into his groin. “You always were an arrogant SOP,” she stated, her fingers threading through his, her ass sliding up and down the length of his clothes-trapped shaft in a rhythm mimicking the one she set with her hand on her breast.
He dragged in another deep breath, heat flooding his balls… and almost lost his grip on Falynn’s wrist when she hooked her nails into the pressure point in his palm and twisted in his hold.
She spun about, the arm he’d held pinned behind her back now skewed out to the side, her other arm locked straight as she gripped his wrist in a fierce hold and stared straight at him. “But I’ve come a long way since you disappeared.”
With a blurring speed he couldn’t help but admire, she lifted her right leg and smashed her heel against his chest, launching herself back and upward, flipping head over heels. The fluid motion tore both their grips free of the other, and Sabian leapt forward, driving his shoulder into Falynn’s gut as she landed, feet perfectly steady, on the floor.
He drove her across the room, smashing her against the wall with brutal force. Her teeth clicked together and he captured the sound with his mouth, crushing her lips under his with a savage kiss. Her hands knotted in his hair, forcing his head still as she drove her tongue into his mouth, meeting the kiss with her own, demanding more. Lashing his teeth with her tongue before biting down on his bottom lip. He hissed in a breath and jerked his head free, the coppery tang of blood filling his mouth. Lifting his fingers to his lip, he gave Falynn a quick grin. “I should have remembered you bite.”
“Of course you should have,” she replied, breasts heaving, cheeks pink. “You taught me to.”

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 06:51 PM
This one is from my menage/sci-fi/werewolf erotic romance. Enjoy :D

The Boundaries (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=998)
Deception Never Felt So Good

Available Now (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=998)

Content Warning: Contains graphic sexual content that may offend some readers.

“Oh, Gods, Zeric,” she murmured, eyes widening as she took his throbbing shaft in her hands. “You’re huge!”
A smile pulled at his mouth, but before he could respond, she was on her knees, closing her lips around his cock’s swollen head.
Ah, Jezu!
Her tongue lashed at his turgid length as one of her hands found his balls, cupping and squeezing gently in rhythm with her mouth’s action. The fingers of her other hand raked over the flat plane of his belly before pulling his trousers down his thighs, exposing his fevered skin to the cold hanger air.
Hot blood roared through his veins. His heart hammered. His breath came in choked, ragged bursts.
He buried his hands in her copper-fire hair, holding her head still for a moment. He was so fucking close to shooting his load, all it would take was one more flick of her tongue. “Wait.” The word was breathless.
She did exactly as he asked, holding his cock in her hot, wet mouth. Motionless.
Zeric drew in a long breath and her subtle scent filled his lungs. His cock strained against her tongue and teeth, aching for release. He dropped his gaze to the top of her head. The sight of those full, luscious lips wrapped around his shaft was almost his undoing, but before his tenuous control deserted him utterly, he gave an urgent little tug on her hair, pulling her to her feet.
She looked at him, hunger and desire smouldering in her eyes. Her lips were slick with moisture and she ran the tip of her tongue over them. Heat stabbed at his gut and his cock twitched. “I want you inside me, Zeric,” Jai’Enna stated in a shaky voice.
Scooping her into his arms he felt her heart’s frantic beat against his chest. Not wanting to break the contact of his skin against hers, he lowered her onto the nearest equipment bench. The smooth metal was icy and Jai’Enna’s flesh rippled as it touched the cold surface, making her nipples harder still. She looked up at him through lidded eyes, fingers threaded in the hair at his nape. Her scent mingled in his breath, invaded his life force. He could taste her passion on the very air. He could feel her heart pounding as blood surged through her veins.
His body was no longer his to control.
He should stop. A distant part of his mind -- the part that remembered the pain of Leyna -- screamed at him to get away. Now. For his sanity. For Jai’Enna’s safety.
But then Jai’Enna’s fingertips slid from his neck to his chest, touching one tight nipple through his shirt, feather-light and sure, and all thought of walking away from her vanished.
With an animal growl, he covered her mouth with his, pushing her back onto the bench and straddling her hips. His cock rubbed briefly against the material of Jak’s trousers and, unable to wait any longer, he tore them open. She thrust her hips up and, in one swift move, Zeric stripped her bare.
Oh God.
She spread her thighs, opening herself to him.
Creamy wet heat -- tight, firm and greedy -- enveloped his eager fingers. His thumb found her clit, rolling over it in slow, tiny circles. The contact evoked a moan from Jai’Enna. Soft and raw. She raised her hips higher, inviting him to plunge deeper.
He did, fingers delving into her sweet channel, seeking that special spot he knew would fill her with explosive pleasure. Her back arched and she moaned again, rolling her head on the bench as his fingers and thumb teased her cunt and clit. “Oh, Druentia wept, Zeric.” The cry tore from her throat, hoarse and choked with passion.
He smiled, raking his free hand over her stomach, ribs and breasts. One full curve of flesh filled his hand and he squeezed, watching her gasp and writhe as pleasure shot through her. Still pumping her wet cunt with now slick fingers, he lowered his mouth to the rosy tip of the breast he held, drawing it past his lips slowly. Teasing her. He loved the sounds she made low in her throat; each primal growl and moan sent smouldering lust coursing through his veins. With every nip of his teeth on her nipple, with every wiggle of his fingers in her pussy Jai’Enna gasped and whimpered for more.
She wasn’t alone.
Sliding his hand from the sodden juncture of her thighs, he ran his fingers over her sweat-slicked flesh, up her stomach and neck to her mouth. Her teeth were pulling on her full bottom lip, but with the slight contact from the tips of his fingers, she opened her mouth, licking her own juices from his skin.
Her eyes locked with his. He knew she couldn’t wait any more.
In a fluid move, Zeric shifted his weight, cupping his palms around the back of her thighs, tugging her legs up past his hips. She instinctively placed her ankles on his shoulders. She gripped the edge of the bench, knuckles white. Biting once more on her bottom lip as she watched him rise up on his knees.
His swollen shaft was burning. Nothing could quench the fire in him now except the creamy lushness of her cunt.
He nudged her satiny lips with the head of his cock. A silent question.
“Yes, Zeric,” she nodded, almost breathless. “Yes.”
He plunged into her. Deep, smooth and decisive.
Her heat engulfed him. Consumed him.
For a split second he couldn’t move. His senses were on overload. Pure unadulterated pleasure filled his body, his mind. Nothing existed except the sensation created solely by the union of their two bodies.
Her cunt contracted. *Oh, Jezu*. He thrust into her in long powerful strokes, feeling her wetness slide over his straining length from engorged tip to throbbing balls. Her nails dug into his forearms as a husky cry escaped her throat and filled the hanger. His own cry joined it.
She pushed her legs higher, driving his cock deeper as she locked her ankles behind his head. He was trapped, imprisoned by her legs and cunt, totally at her mercy. He’d never been so vulnerable. And he didn’t care. Not one iota.
His climax was savage -- a scorching surge of explosive tension that ripped through his body, through every limb and muscle. His seed pumped into her. Burst from him. Draining him. Fulfilling him.
He threw back his head and howled.
And as the primitive animalistic sound rent the air, he felt his body begin to change.
*Shit! No! It can’t be!*
His blood turned thick, his senses heightened and the wild beast -- the curse that lurked in the shadows of life -- began to take over.

hollie
December 13th, 2008, 07:16 PM
wow ok i'll go get the ice water ready for everyone else cos we are going to need it

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 07:19 PM
wow ok i'll go get the ice water ready for everyone else cos we are going to need it

LOL Why, thank you, Hollie :D

Want some more?

Dani
December 13th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Damn Lexxie! Those were awesome (not to mention Hot) excerpts. :notworthy:

Hollie, forget the ice water, prepare the extremely cold shower! Laugh it Up fuzball

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Thank you, Dani :D

How bout a Christmas one from me, just to get us all in the festive spirit?

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 07:34 PM
From my third Changeling Press Christmas story, this one set on a deserted tropical beach in Far North Australia. Hope you like it :D

Christmas Cookies (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=755)
A Sprite’s Tale

By Lexxie Couper

Being Naughty Has Never Been So Nice.

Blurb
Having decided his uncle is due for a break, Santa's nephew takes over the job of delivering presents and heads straight for the sun-drenched beaches of Australia. After a cataclysmic sleigh disaster with a low-flying Qantas Stratos 1500, Santa's nephew -- aka Nick- - finds himself rounding up reindeer on an isolated coastal stretch. When all seems lost -- including Rudolph -- Nick stumbles upon Chrissie, a woman just as mysterious as he.

Chrissie is an Australian bushland sprite, sent after Nick by his uncle. Santa has made his own decision -- it's time for his nephew to settle down. And Chrissie's just the sprite to fill his empty heart.

Christmas is always hot in Australia. But this year, it's going to be hotter!

Excerpt

Nick Saint Nicholas

The first thing I needed to do was round up the four-legged propulsion units. Ignoring the raucous laugh of a kookaburra perched, I assumed, in one of the many eucalypts edging the beach, I turned from the sleigh and stared up into the dense rainforest.
And felt soft fingers skim down my jaw line.
What the?
I snapped my head to the left. No one. Nothing. Just miles and miles of pristine white sand strewn with brightly wrapped parcels. I frowned. And the fingers brushed my right cheekbone.
Okay, I’m going to have to admit, I jumped. Not much, but enough for the balls of my booted feet to make new divots in the sand. Someone was playing with me and I wanted to know who.
Pulling a deep breath, I centered my spirit and let my senses float, “feeling” for my unseen companion…
There! A faint whisper of wings, a delicate scent of rich soil, nectar and… and… something I wasn’t familiar with but made the blood in my veins tingle.
“Fae?”
The humid air about me displaced a little, as if something lithe and nimble moved close to my body. I heard the faintest sound -- a giggle? -- and those fingers traced a line down my nose and feathered my top lip.
My heartbeat leapt away with me. That mysterious scent filled my nose and I felt soft fingertips on my bottom lip. I moved my tongue -- a little -- and tasted the sweet taste of dew.
Ah-ha. “Sprite.” But what kind?
The fingertips traced the fleshy line of my bottom lip in a languid path before dipping deeper into my mouth, touching my teeth and the tip of my tongue again. More sweet dew, with an undercurrent of… what? I didn’t know.
The faint giggle sounded in my left ear and I felt, rather than heard, that lithe body dance around me again, closer this time. Close enough to make my clothes move.
I bit back a curse. Sprites are notorious mischief-makers, hell-bent on causing mayhem through their unique connection with the supernatural world. I sensed a deep affinity with nature in the “taste” of my unseen guest, but what could she -- and I was assuming she was a she -- do?
The answer, well, an answer, came mere seconds after the thought formed in my head. Hands I visualized being long-fingered and delicate skimmed down the length of my torso, over the plane of my stomach, which tightened with reflex interest, down past my navel to the waist of my jeans (a pair of button-fly Levis my uncle had surprised me with last December twenty-fifth). Before I could react, the first button popped open. Followed by the second. The third.
A soft breath tickled my ear, filled with mist and cool breezes and a promise beyond words. My body responded. Immediately.

hollie
December 13th, 2008, 07:40 PM
and and oh your going to leave us hanging arn't you smilies/chairfall.gi

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 07:47 PM
From my first Changeling Press Christmas Story. This one is set at an apartment complex called Serendipity Estates. Serendipity is a fortunate accident (like how Saran Wrap or Chocolate Chip cookies were created!).

Gingersnaps: Serendipity 5A (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1036)

Blurb:
Welcome to Serendipity Estates, where accidental meetings, a little magic, and a bit of hot lust are a recipe for love ever after. We hope you enjoy your stay.

In an apartment complex where fortunate accidents in love occur, Donna and Jack will have a Christmas present mix-up that shows a little bit of their kinky side.

Excerpt:

Dark, sinful, and probably batting for the other team. Donna eyed the sexy curve of Jack’s ass in his tight-fitting jeans with hunger bordering on obsession. Or stalking, a voice in the back of her head interjected. Each step up the stairs enhanced her fantasy of running her fingernails over his well-sculpted body until…

She sighed and shifted the load in her arms, easing an awkward hold on her belated Christmas presents. To herself. They were supposed to be under the tree long before Christmas Eve, but it’s hard to convince yourself to buy something for a little self-love over the holidays. She’d gone all out for the occasion, got waxed a couple of days ago, got a manicure, a pedicure. All in preparation for buying the Mighty Mo, platinum edition. A sex toy that, according to the package, could do everything she ever wanted a man to do. Except cuddle or talk. She sighed again. The pity party was getting old.
Jack’s ass was far more interesting. She openly admired his efficient movements, wishing for something with a little more meat for her self-pleasure party, but sex with a stranger and the holiday season was usually a recipe for disaster.

Jack swung around suddenly as though to go back down the stairs. Donna tried to move out of the way, but her packages knocked her off balance. She waved her arms, tossing the packages around like a drunk juggler. He dropped his and pulled her into his arms. They fell against the steps and she sprawled against his finely muscled chest.
Donna cleared her throat and mumbled an apology.

“Are you okay?”

She probably shouldn’t notice the way his chest rumbled when he spoke or the strength of his thighs under her hands.

“Yes, I’m” -- she paused and shook her head, trying to clear the mud from her thoughts -- “fine.” She pushed off his chest and looked everywhere but at him. “What about you? I must have crushed you.”

His laughter sent warmth throughout her entire body. “It takes far more than a little tumble to leave me hurting.”

Donna couldn’t quite stop the mental snort at his words. Of course she was probably the only one thinking about sex all the time. “I think our Christmas presents might not have fared so well.”

“Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yes.” She scrambled up, trying desperately to look enticing and knowing she failed miserably. “I need to find my presents.”

“Okay, we’ll look. Mine are scattered as well.” He started down the stairs. “What do yours look like?”

Donna choked in embarrassment. What was she going to say? Seven inches of ridged silicone? Please don’t let him find my Mighty Mo. At least it was wrapped.

hollie
December 13th, 2008, 07:55 PM
oh my christmas list is getting longer :notworthy:

Dani
December 13th, 2008, 08:07 PM
More excellent excerpts to entice my book list to grow. I'm in deep trouble. LOL!

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 08:19 PM
lol I just woke up (after midnight for me) so let me grab an excerpt *grin*

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 08:32 PM
More excellent excerpts to entice my book list to grow. I'm in deep trouble. LOL!
LOL!

Are you still feeling ill, btw? I saw your mood icon. If so I hope you feel better!

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 08:35 PM
Blurb
The Talar murdered her mother and her sisters, but to save her city from their attacking armada, Alena Petrova Dubov, Imperial Princess of the Rodin, must put aside her hatred and sleep with the enemy.

It's an ancient ceremony, shared with two men bred for her pleasure. Or it should have been. Her generals had chosen Vadim, son of a Talar captive, to satisfy her, joining her oldest friend, Sacha, in bringing her to exquisite ecstasy.

The ritual will change her, transform her flesh until she becomes one with her city. With the prospect of her enemy's power flowing within her, Alena is terrified of what she will become. But first she has to complete the ritual ... and hope that her overwhelming attraction for her enemy doesn't destroy the city she's so desperate to protect.

You can buy it and read the first chapter here (http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=linda018&product_name=Unity&return_page=&user-id=&password=&exchange=&exact_match=exact)

Naughty Excerpt
(c) 2008 Kim Knox

Alena blinked away the water from her eyelashes. Water splashed over his body, and he twitched, gasping at what was obviously a freezing rush. He planted his hands on the black tiles and turned his face to the water. Her own shower was suddenly too hot … but she couldn’t look away from the sluice of water running over his tanned, muscular back, buttocks, and thighs. Tension coiled low in her pelvis, and her nipples lifted, hardened. Him and a bed. Alena let her gaze linger on the straining muscles in his arms. Hell, just him. Up against the wall. Hard. Fast.

She groaned and adjusted the temperature of the shower. Cool water splashed in a rush over her skin, and she bit back a yelp. She needed the distraction. Vadim was offlimits until the rise of the second moon. Her teeth chattered, and she ran a palm over the panel. The stream of water died. Shivering, she scuttled across the room to the cache of towels and robes stored in a discreet cabinet.

Towelled dry, she threw on a robe. Get out, get to her bed, hide. Daylight and the grind of work would take her mind off her need to screw the man in the shower.

Vadim reached past her and grabbed a towel. Damn the man was quiet. His closeness had her skin all too aware of him again. Her mother had never given her strength-giver a second look. General Mishenka still had the bitter turn to him, a narrowness to his eyes that forty years of being spurned by his empress had cut into his face. Her sister Antonina’s father had been her mother’s knowledge-giver, years after she ascended the throne.

Alena stared at the wet floor. She should run with her first plan, get the hell out of the room. But Vadim intended to stick with her … so it was easier to stand there and listen to him rub a towel over his cool, clean skin… She squeezed her eyes shut. This was crazy. A day. That’s all it was. Another day, and she could manacle the flight-captain to her bed, have his lithe body stretched out and at her mercy…

She groaned and thought about walking straight back into the cold shower. No, there’d never been any mention of such an awareness of the strength-giver, the need to push him back against the wall and run hands over his clean, muscular torso.

“Now we have to sleep together.”

Alena choked and coughed it out. “Sleep together?” Her voice was little more than a squeak. “I can’t…” She waved down his robe. “…with you…”

“Sleep, Alena,” he said but the sudden shine of levity in his eyes seemed … forced. His gaze dropped. He tugged at the belt and tightened the long black robe around his waist. “General Mishenka explained the ritual in detail.”

And she’d forgotten it. Her prurient research had always involved the time in the little chamber … not what had to happen afterwards. It was why the empress had such a big bed, after all. “We all have to curl up together.”

A wince pulled at his cheek. “Yes.” Before she realised it, her fingers had smoothed over his jaw. The contact jolted him. Her heart tightened. Was her touch offensive? “You’re making me feel unwanted, Vadim.”

He pulled in a breath, and he stepped back beyond her touch. The intensity to his silver eyes had her blood pounding. His hands curled into fists. “Don’t, Alena. I’m here to prove my strength and discipline. You touch me again? I’ll have you so hard up against that wall I’ll not give a fuck that this city will die.”

Her breath hitched, and heat melted through her body. She pulled her hands into tight fists, because she wanted nothing more than to reach out and stroke his cheek. That would be wrong. But she still found herself moving forward, stepping into his personal space. Alena felt outside of her own body, taunting him, but she had to. Her body twisted tight with a need she didn’t want to deny. “How hard?”

“Alena…” He almost growled her name, and a flush stained his cheeks. “Stop.”

She lifted her hand, her fingers tracing over the smooth material of his robe. The hard muscle of his pectoral jumped at her touch. The power she had over him intoxicated her. “You didn’t answer my question, Flight-Captain.”

“This is not a part of the ritual.”

Her hand slid lower, the glide of her fingers melting into the sound of his harsh breathing. The heat of his skin bled through the robe … and still her hand skirted lower, lower.

Vadim grabbed her wrist, his fingers locking tight. “Don’t play this game.”

Her other hand pressed against his abdomen. Muscles tensed, and he hissed as she teased a finger down. Through the material, her palm brushed against the solid length of his erection—

With a growl, Vadim yanked her hand away and barrelled her back. Alena hit the tiled wall with a thump that winded her. Pinning her arms above her head, he leaned in so close his breath brushed her cheek, his hard body crushing her to the wall. His cock strained against her belly. She sucked in a short breath, the ache to have him tearing through her.

“I had to hold you open so another man could fuck you. Have you any idea…” He sucked her earlobe into his mouth, his teeth nipping. Alena groaned and arched against him. “I’m still enough of my father’s son, enough of a Talar, to find that an … abomination.” His mouth hovered over hers, his hands flexing around her wrists. “I want to make you scream.”

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 08:48 PM
This was my first release EVER! Still very dear to me. Raiven a'Tor is probably my ideal hero - dark, dangerous, sarcastic, deadly, a man of few words.

Shifting Lust: The Collection (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=773)
Lexxie Couper

“Wow! I am still reeling.” – Golden Blush Recommended Read Award, Literary Nymphs Reviews
“…an amazingly hot story brought to steaming, vivid life.” – Reviewers Top Pick, Night Owl Romance

http://www.changelingpress.com/images/covers/fulls/773.jpg
Content Warning: Contains graphic sexual content that may offend some readers.

“Touch me, Raiven,” she commanded, reaching for his hands and lifting them to her full, round breasts. The flesh was warm and soft under his palm and a moan slipped past his lips. She slid his hands down the smooth curve of her ribcage to the hot junction of her thighs, pressing his fingers firmly against her crotch. “Touch me here.”
She rolled her hips slowly, moving her heat against his fingers. Her eyes held his, refusing to let him look away. She took a long breath, the action swelling her breasts until the soft flesh brushed his chin. Despite himself, his cock began to do its own swelling.
“Make love to me, Raiven.”
“You don’t know what love is,” he growled.
She looked back at him and for a moment he swore her eyes shimmered from blue to black to blue again. “Yes,” she whispered, reaching behind her back, “I do.” There was a faint click as she released the fastening of her bustier and, at once, her full, heavy breasts spilled free. Without thought, he took one rosy peak into his mouth, latched his lips around it and sucked hard. She threw back her head, her hands tangling in his hair as she drove her nipple harder against his mouth. “Bite it,” she ordered.
He complied, nipping the taut nub of flesh between his teeth. The sound of her sharp gasp filled his veins with heat, burning away the cold emptiness of his pain. He smoothed his hands up her back as he pulled her into the action, his cock now an aching rod of steel. She gasped again, throaty and deep, unlike any sound he’d heard the princess make before. It triggered something, an animal lust he couldn’t fathom. He flung her back against the command deck, shooting to his feet and yanking her legs up around his hips. He quickly pulled the small knife he wore strapped to his left thigh out of its sheath and sliced through her pants just below her exquisite navel, cutting the soft leather until her neat black mound was exposed. The sight of her pubic hair sent a carnal jolt through him. He dropped his mouth to the flat line of her stomach, following it with his tongue until his lips found one of her nipples. He sucked it into his mouth, biting and licking as his searching fingers parted the downy hair between her thighs, seeking the tiny nub of flesh hidden in her wet heat.
“Holy Gods!” The cry was hoarse and raw as it ripped from her throat, and Raiven smiled against her breast. She arched her back, rolling her head from side to side on the control deck, as his fingers rubbed backwards and forwards over her swollen clit.
His cock was straining against the confines of his trousers, impatient to be released. Despising the time it demanded, he unclipped his buckle with his free hand. He hadn’t felt such powerful lust for two years, but it consumed him now. He wanted to bury himself in that hot, slick passage. He wanted her gripping, sopping pussy to drown his misery again.
Kicking away his trousers, he tore at his vest, ripping it from his body and flinging it across the cockpit, a growl sounding deep in his throat. The princess gazed up at him and her eyes seemed to shimmer. It’s just lust fucking with your mind, a’Tor.
“I want you inside me, Raiven.”
He didn’t need to be told twice. He gripped the torn remains of her pants and yanked them apart, revealing her glistening, swollen lips. Grabbing her legs again, he spread them apart. She dug the spiky heels of her boots into his flesh as she planted her feet on his shoulders. He gazed at her pussy, tracing the velvet-lips with his fingertips, slowly parting them until he found her clit. He wanted to run his tongue over it and began to drop his head, but she placed her palms on his chest, stopping him.
“No.” Her breath was short. “I want to see your face when I come.”
He couldn’t stop his dry smile. “Fine by me, Your Highness.”
For the quickest instant, a slight frown crossed her face, but before Raiven could wonder why, she gently grabbed his rigid shaft, squeezing it and kneading the glowing head as she guided it to her pussy.
He slid into her, the tight flesh enveloping his cock like a slick sheath. She raised her hips, meeting him in the middle, her breath short and ragged. He ran his hands over her arched body to her breasts, pinching her nipples. Flicking them, pinching them. He held her gaze with his own, squeezing the full weight of her breasts with his hands, the soft feel of them making him giddy. Exquisite pressure rushed through him, hot and squirming, like a pulsing vein of concentrated energy. He felt as if he was going to erupt. He shifted one hand, squeezing it between their grinding pelvises, finding her clit and stimulating it even more with the rough pad of his thumb. “Oh, Gods! Oh ...” Her pussy clenched. He could feel her muscles spasm. He threaded his fingers through hers and pinned her hands to the control deck as he plunged in and out of her. His balls slapped with pleasurable pain against her cunt. Soon. Very soon.
Hips rocking in wild rhythm with hers, he rode her harder. Sweat dripped from his forehead. Ran down his spine. He threw his head back, ready to lose himself, to fall over the edge, but before he could, she slipped her boots from his shoulders and wrapped them around his neck, forcing him to return his eyes to hers. Midnight black eyes stared up at him.
“Look at me,” she pleaded.
And as his orgasm surged through him, he did.

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 08:50 PM
I've read both Unity (http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=linda018&cart_id=3420612.81999&product_name=Unity&return_page=&user-id=&password=&exchange=&exact_match=exact) and Shifting Lus (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=773)t and let me tell you...WOW!

Dani
December 14th, 2008, 12:08 AM
LOL!

Are you still feeling ill, btw? I saw your mood icon. If so I hope you feel better!
I'm better thank you. All last month I was sick with Bronchitis, sinusitis and right before Thanksgiving the stomach crud that was going around decided to hit my house. Now that you've reminded me about my mood I'll be changing it. I just forgot about it before.

Blurb
The Talar murdered her mother and her sisters, but to save her city from their attacking armada, Alena Petrova Dubov, Imperial Princess of the Rodin, must put aside her hatred and sleep with the enemy.

It's an ancient ceremony, shared with two men bred for her pleasure. Or it should have been. Her generals had chosen Vadim, son of a Talar captive, to satisfy her, joining her oldest friend, Sacha, in bringing her to exquisite ecstasy.

The ritual will change her, transform her flesh until she becomes one with her city. With the prospect of her enemy's power flowing within her, Alena is terrified of what she will become. But first she has to complete the ritual ... and hope that her overwhelming attraction for her enemy doesn't destroy the city she's so desperate to protect.

You can buy it and read the first chapter here (http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=linda018&product_name=Unity&return_page=&user-id=&password=&exchange=&exact_match=exact)
Excellent excerpt Kim. Is this part of a series or a stand alone book?

This was my first release EVER! Still very dear to me. Raiven a'Tor is probably my ideal hero - dark, dangerous, sarcastic, deadly, a man of few words.

Shifting Lust: The Collection (http://www.changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=773)
Lexxie Couper
Another great excerpt Lexxie! :biggrin:

Dawn_Montgomery
December 14th, 2008, 01:28 AM
Glad you're feeling better!

Kim Rees
December 14th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Excellent excerpt Kim. Is this part of a series or a stand alone book?

Thanks :D It can be read as completely stand alone...though there is an idea brewing for Sacha's story

hollie
December 14th, 2008, 07:50 AM
i like all the excerpts i just need to find some money now to buy them i've asked for money for my birthday and thats only a few weeks away

Kim Rees
December 14th, 2008, 09:38 AM
i like all the excerpts i just need to find some money now to buy them i've asked for money for my birthday and thats only a few weeks away

Good plan. I love book money :)

hollie
December 14th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I have one of those top-up credit cards to use for publishers that don't take paypal and the exchange to dollars isn't to bad either