PDA

View Full Version : Another Kim, Dawn and Lexxie obsession ~ Doctor Who

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 09:02 PM
All right we three confess to an unhealthy interest in a certain Timelord...

Actually, I'll confess to a very unhealthy interest in an insane Timelord ie the Master. John Simm *drool*

Anyone what to join us? There's no 12 step programme to get us out of this, btw. We're hopeless cases. Oh and it's only 12 days until I get the Christmas Day special. Yay for Cybermen *grin*

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 09:06 PM
I, too, obsess over the good doctor. David has won my jaded heart. Doctor Who fascinated me from a very young age, and I'm trying *really* hard not to be jealous of Kim...LOLOL!

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 09:09 PM
*mwahahaha* I won't rub it in... much...

My sons *cough* asked for series 4 on DVD. Will have to have the tissues handy for the last few episodes *sigh* Russel T is a bad man *grrr*

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Oh, man.... the Doctor has been an obsession of mine for many many years. When David Tennant became the tenth doctor....is there something more than obsession?

Anyways, I wrote a little Dr Who Flash Fiction. Thought I'd share.

Perpetual Sex
Lexxie Couper

I stepped into the phonebox, expecting a tiny space. What I found instead…
A warm body pressed to mine, the Doctor’s two hearts a steady tattoo against my shoulder blades. “Big, isn’t it.”
I didn’t know if he meant the TARDIS or the thick shaft between his legs. Regardless, the answer was yes. God, yes!
His hands slid up my ribcage and cupped my breasts. My nipples turned hard, stabbing into his palms. He ground his massive cock to my ass and my pussy constricted, flooding with wet anticipation. I grinned. Who better than a Timelord to provide the perpetual orgasm.

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 09:18 PM
I, too, obsess over the good doctor. David has won my jaded heart. Doctor Who fascinated me from a very young age, and I'm trying *really* hard not to be jealous of Kim...LOLOL!

Back in my teaching days, I raved on and on about David Tennant. One of my students went to the UK for a holiday and, believe it or not, came back with his autograph for me!!! She saw him in a cafe, went up to him and told him her English teacher was madly in love with him and he wrote TWO autographs out to me! Of course, the moment she gave them to me back in class she immediately received straight As for all her assignments :D

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Back in my teaching days, I raved on and on about David Tennant. One of my students went to the UK for a holiday and, believe it or not, came back with his autograph for me!!! She saw him in a cafe, went up to him and told him her English teacher was madly in love with him and he wrote TWO autographs out to me! Of course, the moment she gave them to me back in class she immediately received straight As for all her assignments :D

But of course!

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 09:25 PM
But of course!

LOL! I'd expect no less!

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 10:16 PM
Here, Down Under the very silly television networks make us wait for our Who dose. I've been tempted to move to the UK.... :D

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 10:18 PM
lol, Ooh and any conjecture on who will replace the sainted Tennant?

Please, please, please, not James Jekyll and Hyde thingy man. (It's after 2am - surnames are slipping, lol )

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 10:24 PM
lol, Ooh and any conjecture on who will replace the sainted Tennant?

Please, please, please, not James Jekyll and Hyde thingy man. (It's after 2am - surnames are slipping, lol )

I don't know...honestly...none of the guys chosen (Chris or David) would have been actors I would have chosen to *be* the Doctor.

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 10:27 PM
True...

There was talk of John Simm, hehe What? It could happen. Timelords could have a limited gene pool *grin*

Lexxie
December 13th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Morrisey (Not Bob the Builder Morrisey, though) is what I've heard. Don't know how true it is. I'd love to see an older Doctor... like Colin Firth... but of course, that ain't never happening, so I shall just dream....and drool..... *sigh* Colin Firth......

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 10:31 PM
Morrisey (Not Bob the Builder Morrisey, though) is what I've heard. Don't know how true it is. I'd love to see an older Doctor... like Colin Firth... but of course, that ain't never happening, so I shall just dream....and drool..... *sigh* Colin Firth......

David Morrisey is in the Christmas special...as a or the doctor. Not sure.

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 10:33 PM
True...

There was talk of John Simm, hehe What? It could happen. Timelords could have a limited gene pool *grin*

I wonder who started THAT rumor...:whistilin:

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 10:37 PM
What, as if I would campaign for John Simm to come into my front room every Saturday... Okay, all right, I would, but I didn't start the rumour. I just run with it *grin*

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 10:47 PM
What, as if I would campaign for John Simm to come into my front room every Saturday...

And yes I had a bit of a Beavis and Butthead moment to myself when I wrote that, lol

'You said 'come'..."

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 10:51 PM
And yes I had a bit of a Beavis and Butthead moment to myself when I wrote that, lol

'You said 'come'..."

Heh heh heh.

Sorry. Wow. That took me back!

Either way I wish they'd continue the daughter storyline.

Kim Rees
December 13th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Either way I wish they'd continue the daughter storyline.

Oh, that would be cool. I liked her. Though Lexxie probably hates her as she's going out with David Tennant, lol V. incestous ;)

Dawn_Montgomery
December 13th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Oh, that would be cool. I liked her. Though Lexxie probably hates her as she's going out with David Tennant, lol V. incestous ;)

I'd heard that!!! LOL!

hollie
December 14th, 2008, 12:08 PM
All right we three confess to an unhealthy interest in a certain Timelord...

Actually, I'll confess to a very unhealthy interest in an insane Timelord ie the Master. John Simm *drool*

Anyone what to join us? There's no 12 step programme to get us out of this, btw. We're hopeless cases. Oh and it's only 12 days until I get the Christmas Day special. Yay for Cybermen *grin*

i'm glad i'm not the only one who's christmas day comes to a halt for the Doctor it's starting to be a christmas tradition

Kim Rees
December 14th, 2008, 12:15 PM
i'm glad i'm not the only one who's christmas day comes to a halt for the Doctor it's starting to be a christmas tradition

lol, yep, completely. There were 3 generations of us last year all getting way too excited *grin*

hollie
December 14th, 2008, 12:30 PM
my nan will have a fit if i tell her we don't watch the queen anymore but we watch the doctor Laugh it Up fuzball

Kim Rees
December 14th, 2008, 12:34 PM
my nan will have a fit if i tell her we don't watch the queen anymore but we watch the doctor Laugh it Up fuzball

lol, my mother was more excited about it than my then 3 and 6 yo. And you could point out, if the truth escapes, that the queen was in the last Christmas special... *grin*

hollie
December 14th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Laugh it Up fuzball true but i think i'll keep my month shut