PDA

View Full Version : Question: Do You Like Spanking Stories?

Elizabeth Black
December 14th, 2008, 06:28 PM
I'm looking into writing a book full of spanking stories, since they seem to have quite a following. Do you like spanking stories? If so, why? What turns you on so much about spanking? I want to know! I've subscribed to a spanking forum to learn more.

I've written two spanking stories in the past; one for Scarlet Magazine and one for eXcessica. I want to revisit those kinds of stories. If you are into spanking, do tell me about it!

Saturn Moonie
December 14th, 2008, 07:07 PM
I love spanking stories, probably cuz I like to be spanked.Laugh it Up fuzball I like reading them for the same reason we like to read sex scenes, I guess. I like getting spanked because it makes me feel naughty :giggle: and because I'm submissive in the bedroom and want to be dominated but not to an extreme. I like to incorporate fourplay, teasing and the actual act of sex into one rather than doing it seperately.

I read a story a last year called Sex, Lies, and Bondage Tape by Saskia Walker, and it has the best spanking scene I've read up to date.

Um hope that helps. I had no idea to how to describe my fascination with spanking, never actually talked about it. :lol:

rebelheart
December 14th, 2008, 09:58 PM
I know how you fell, Saturn, on not talking about certain things. How admirable that you can talk about it.
Julie

Saturn Moonie
December 14th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Hehe, thanks. Just don't ask me to talk about it with a guy I'm interested in, cuz that's when I'll clam up!

rebelheart
December 14th, 2008, 10:17 PM
It's something you don't want to mention right at first, I would think, because it might put you down in his eyes or make him think that somehow you're going to be submissive in other areas of your life! In fact when my hubby first met me, he thought I was passive. hehe Little did he know!

Julie
aka RebelHeart

Elizabeth Black
December 15th, 2008, 05:38 AM
Thanks for the replies. They've helped a lot.

Saturn Moonie
December 15th, 2008, 09:11 AM
It's something you don't want to mention right at first, I would think, because it might put you down in his eyes or make him think that somehow you're going to be submissive in other areas of your life! In fact when my hubby first met me, he thought I was passive. hehe Little did he know!

Julie
aka RebelHeart

Haha. You're right, it isn't something you would say, like on a first date...you know unless you were looking for a casual bedmate or something. But I haven't even been able to talk about it with ex-boyfriends (not that there's been many). I sorta have this Renaissance-type reserve when discussing sex with the opposite sex, especially if it's someone I'm interested in, or someone I'm seeing. Yet I have no problem discussing it with friends, both male and female. Laugh it Up fuzball Go figure, the people I should be talking about it with is the people I don't. Which is probably why my sex life is usually mundane unless he takes it upon himself to spice it up.

Elizabeth Black
February 2nd, 2009, 10:30 AM
I interviewed a few people for my upcoming article about sexy spanking for my sex column for Nuts4chic. N4C is a British pop culture e-zine. I expect the article to go live later this month. Keep reading here for updates.

Cheers!

Lizzie

:jump::jump::jump::jump: