PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas!!

ChristieSilvers
December 25th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Just stopping by for a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas. I hope that you all had a fabulous one and shared it with many loved ones. :wub:

For us, Christmas Day is now coming to a close. One little one is in bed and another will be headed that way in about 30 mins. With the third an hour later. Bouncy Icon Smilie

We had a great two days. We spent yesterday having lunch and gifts with the in-laws. Then I rushed home in time to prepare for my mom, grandmother, sister and her boyfriend to show up for our traditional Christmas Eve buffet and gift opening session. We had a great time with lots of laughs.

Then today I cooked the big Christmas dinner for the five of us, my mom and my grandmother. We all ate far too much, but it was all oh so good. Laugh it Up fuzball

Tomorrow I have to do some grocery shopping, take the girls to spend some gift cards, and buy a new desktop computer because ours died the other day after almost 6 years. This mess must really come in threes you know... my laptop, the van, and now the desktop. Crazy! luckily nothing important was on it since it was just for Tim and the girls to play on.

Saturday we'll be having my oldest daughter's 12th birthday party for the family. Her real birthday is the 30th, but that's on Tuesday, so we'll have the party Saturday. Then next Saturday on the 3rd she'll be having a sleepover here with some friends. Then the girls will FINALLY go back to school on the 6th. Whew!

Tim has been playing his new Xbox 360 since I let him open it early last Saturday. He's starting to get on my nerves with Gears of War and Halo 3. Laugh it Up fuzball Only three more days until he goes back to work. :tt2:

Okay, anyway. All this rambling was simply to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and I hope you had a nice one with the ones you love the most. :wub:

rebelheart
December 28th, 2008, 03:22 PM
Sounds like you had a busy Christmas, Christie!
Hope you're able to relax a little now

:sofa:

and get back to writing.

:write:

Julie

ChristieSilvers
December 30th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Thanks Julie! I couldn't believe it, but I actually got quite a bit of writing done yesterday. It was NICE.

We had the oldest's birthday party, so that's over. No more birthdays until Jan. 15th and 17th.

It doesn't look like there will be a sleepover this coming Saturday since I've yet to hear from one single parent of the invited girls. You'd think that people would be more thoughtful about these things, but alas, most aren't.

Only one more week until the big girls go back to school and I'm ecstatic about it. Woohoo!!! LOL

Catherine Bybee
December 30th, 2008, 06:19 PM
And Happy New Year, too.

rebelheart
December 30th, 2008, 10:44 PM
:new_yearelf:
Happy New Year Catherine and Christie!

Mine goes back Monday too.
Julie