PDA

View Full Version : Spring Time With Coffee Time Romance

HeartFelt Promos
February 5th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Spring into Coffee Time Romance

Now is the time to shake off those winter blues and WIN some wonderful books and prizes from Coffee Time Romance.

Every day in February and March, we will be giving books, prizes and gift certificates away all over Coffee Time Romance. You can find us giving away prizes in the following areas...in our forums/boards, both of our Yahoo groups, Tuesday night Chats, and through our navigation tool bar...oh my! So when you see Karen and KarenneLyn together its time to win.

Good luck!

HeartFelt Promos
February 5th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Wow karennelyn they are a lot of great February books out this month!

Karenne
February 5th, 2007, 07:03 PM
I know! I am so excited for the books to come. I just finished reading...in 4 hours I might add (yes I need a life) Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs! :clap:

It was awesome! Problem is that I now have to wait for the next book. I am so NOT patient!:realmad:

Karenne
February 5th, 2007, 07:07 PM
Spring into Coffee Time Romance

Now is the time to shake off those winter blues and WIN some wonderful books and prizes from Coffee Time Romance.

Every day in February and March, we will be giving books, prizes and gift certificates away all over Coffee Time Romance. You can find us giving away prizes in the following areas...in our forums/boards, both of our Yahoo groups, Tuesday night Chats, and through our navigation tool bar...oh my! So when you see Karen and KarenneLyn together its time to win.

Good luck!

Karen and I are having so much fun with this! One person will be slected out of all the people who email us at springtime@coffeetimeromance.com to win the prize sitting on my desk! Please put the subject line of "Forums 02-05)

Good luck!:clap:

jennzilla
February 5th, 2007, 08:41 PM
That is a book for Feb's contest, right? Bill has it.. not signed though. :censored: *grumble* He loves Patricia Briggs. I read the first chapters on her site and wow! They're wonderful. I'll have to go and sneak them all off his no touchie shelf now. Pray for me yall

Karenne
February 5th, 2007, 10:58 PM
oh my gosh Jenn! I didn't feed the family Friday night because I didn't want to stop reading it. And then when I finished it...I started reading it again!:chatterbox:

HeartFelt Promos
February 12th, 2007, 07:31 PM
We have two winner for this contest Woohoo!
Look on the boards for more contests.
Karen