PDA

View Full Version : Vote for me!

ChristieSilvers
January 2nd, 2009, 03:45 PM
If you have the time, of course. :biggrin:

I've been nominated on the Preditors & Editors Readers Poll again this year. Last year I finished 7th, so lets see if we can do better than that this year!

Just click on the link and scroll down to my name. Click the circle beside my name, then go to the bottom to fill in your information and vote. Be sure to use a legit email addy as they'll send a confirmation email to make sure the vote counts.

http://www.critters.org/predpoll/author.shtml

Thanks so much everyone! :wub:

Dani
January 3rd, 2009, 07:56 PM
Went there and voted! I didn't get to check out where you ranked though. :)

ChristieSilvers
January 3rd, 2009, 09:22 PM
Thanks so much, Dani! I'm currently tied for 2nd place! *Shock* Too bad it doesn't end until the 14th. LMAO!

I found out today that the cover for A Twilight Abduction is on there in the cover section. I think it's sitting in 13th place with about ten other books. LOL.

CharmedGirl
January 4th, 2009, 02:25 AM
I went and voted Christie. Good luck. I hope you win.

hollie
January 4th, 2009, 06:51 AM
I've been and voted as well

ChristieSilvers
January 5th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Thaks a bundle ladies! I just looked and I'm currently sitting in 1st place. Wow! And the cover for A Twilight Abduction is tied for 6th. It'll be interesting to see where I'm at when the 14th rolls around though. :-)

CharmedGirl
January 5th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Good luck.

*fingers crossed*

Catherine Bybee
January 6th, 2009, 02:01 AM
You're at number one... WHOO HOOO
:toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot:

ChristieSilvers
January 7th, 2009, 11:34 AM
Woohoo! #1 was nice to see. This morning I'm in 2nd place, but that's good too. Anything above 7th wold be awesome. LOL! There's still a week of voting to wait through though. We'll see what happens.

I think the book cover is sitting in 10th place this morning.