PDA

View Full Version : Anya Bast Books

Dani
January 3rd, 2009, 11:13 PM
I know we've talked about Anya's books in other areas, so I decided to start a thread for them here.

To start things off her newest Elemental Witch book Witch Heart is coming out on Tuesday (1/6/09). Personally, I'm looking forward to its release. I also found out that the next book Witch Fury will be out June 2nd. Here's the link to her blog so you can look at what's new and when things are releasing. http://www.anyabast.com/blog/

For now though here are the book covers for the books that I've mentioned.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/Book%20Covers/WITCHHEARTforblog.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa136/dani274/Book%20Covers/WITCHFURY--small.jpg

CharmedGirl
January 4th, 2009, 02:21 AM
I've ordered Witch Heart and I love the cover of Witch Fury. The colours on it are great.

hollie
January 4th, 2009, 02:53 PM
I didn't know it was due out ....... :wub: Dani you know how i wubs you :lovepounce:

Dani
January 4th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I thought about you today when I found it and I wasn't quite sure if you wanted it or not, so I didn't get it, BUT... I have to take a book that my son got (he thought he didn't have it) back and I will pick it up for you tomorrow and put it and Night Huntress in the post to you ASAP! :biggrin:

CharmedGirl
January 4th, 2009, 10:37 PM
I ordered Night Huntress as well. I'm really looking forward to that book. What with Trillian now missing. I wonder if they'll find him.

Also I think Witch Heart is going to be great. Adam is awesome, so his story is bound to be fantastic.

hollie
January 5th, 2009, 07:56 AM
I thought about you today when I found it and I wasn't quite sure if you wanted it or not, so I didn't get it, BUT... I have to take a book that my son got (he thought he didn't have it) back and I will pick it up for you tomorrow and put it and Night Huntress in the post to you ASAP! :biggrin:

Thanks Sweetie

sabby07
January 5th, 2009, 02:02 PM
I just finished Witch Heart and LOVED it!!!!!!!Bouncy Icon Smilie

Dani
January 7th, 2009, 12:53 AM
I ordered Night Huntress as well. I'm really looking forward to that book. What with Trillian now missing. I wonder if they'll find him.

Also I think Witch Heart is going to be great. Adam is awesome, so his story is bound to be fantastic.
So far, Night Huntress is excellent and I know you're gonna love it. I'm going to start reading Witch Heart when I finish this book.

I just finished Witch Heart and LOVED it!!!!!!!Bouncy Icon Smilie
Awesome Sabby! It makes me want to read it even sooner, but I really want to finish Night Huntress first. :)

CharmedGirl
January 7th, 2009, 01:23 AM
So far, Night Huntress is excellent and I know you're gonna love it. I'm going to start reading Witch Heart when I finish this book.

Dang Dani. Now I really want to read Night Huntress. smilies/bump.gif

Dani
January 7th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Dang Dani. Now I really want to read Night Huntress. smilies/bump.gif
Sorry Bec. Hopefully your copy comes in soon. I sent Hollie her copy out Monday because they aren't getting the book over there yet. She said that they just got Dragon Wytch over there finally.

CharmedGirl
January 7th, 2009, 04:50 AM
OMG Dragon Wytch has been out here in Australia for ages. It was released not long after it came out in America from what I can remember.

Yeah hopefully my copy comes soon.

sabby07
January 7th, 2009, 11:38 AM
my B&N still doesnt have a copy of Dragon Witch grrrrrrrrrr But I picked up Night Huntress i was a little confused lol

CharmedGirl
January 7th, 2009, 04:05 PM
That's awful Sabby. You have book 5 but not book 4.

hollie
January 7th, 2009, 04:13 PM
OMG Dragon Wytch has been out here in Australia for ages. It was released not long after it came out in America from what I can remember.

Yeah hopefully my copy comes soon.

It has been out here but i couldn't get it in York and Amazon is really slow with new books unless it's a mega author like LKH or Nora Roberts

sabby07
January 7th, 2009, 04:14 PM
I know Bec so it's sitting here on my desk waiting for me to find the 4th one. I will have to go into town and see what I can find or order it.

CharmedGirl
January 7th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Ordering it might be the way to go. Cause what's to say you go looking and actually find it. Most of the time when I go looking for a book I want I never find it and have to end up ordering it.

sabby07
January 7th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Very True. When I order something then I have to wait.... LOL and that is so hard to do! lol

CharmedGirl
January 7th, 2009, 06:48 PM
That's definitely true Sabby. I hate waiting for books that I've ordered as well. LOL

CharmedGirl
February 2nd, 2009, 10:46 PM
I've read Witch Heart and absolutely loved it. Adam is one of my favourite witches apart from Jack, so it was great to read about him.