PDA

View Full Version : Deadly Desire ARC

KeriArthur
January 6th, 2009, 12:01 AM
there's a contest just gone up on my website and the prize is an ARC of Deadly Desire. Head on over to check it out if you'd like a chance to read it early

Or you can harrass Karenne, who's already read the ARC.:giggle:

CharmedGirl
January 6th, 2009, 02:07 AM
I'm heading straight to the website right now!

hollie
January 6th, 2009, 06:26 AM
there's a contest just gone up on my website and the prize is an ARC of Deadly Desire. Head on over to check it out if you'd like a chance to read it early

Or you can harrass Karenne, who's already read the ARC.:giggle:

we've already harrassed Karenne it didn't work :hissyfit: me and Dani both tried at the same time.

Going to look at your site now

Dani
January 7th, 2009, 01:15 AM
we've already harrassed Karenne it didn't work :hissyfit: me and Dani both tried at the same time.

Going to look at your site now

We dang sure did. LOL! I wanted to read it as soon as I saw that she had it.

I'm heading over there right now.

lavagrl
January 7th, 2009, 05:53 PM
I checked out the contest on the webpage, but I don't get how it works. Is says email to enter. Do we just send an email saying 'put me in the contest' and it's a drawing? Or do we send an email then we do things for the contest?
:leo:

CharmedGirl
January 7th, 2009, 06:49 PM
You just have to send Keri an email lavagrl to her email address with Deadly Desire ARC contest in the subject line. It's that easy!

lavagrl
January 7th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Okay, did that. Thanks. I feel kind of silly because it is so obvious, but that's why I felt like I was missing something.

sabby07
January 7th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Karenne!!!!!!
You read it and you DIDN'T tell me!!!!! We shall have words LOL

Keri we have all been on our.....cough..... best behavior waiting for this booksmilies/butterfly.gi

CharmedGirl
January 7th, 2009, 08:23 PM
Okay, did that. Thanks. I feel kind of silly because it is so obvious, but that's why I felt like I was missing something.

Don't feel silly!

hollie
January 8th, 2009, 07:46 AM
Karenne!!!!!!
You read it and you DIDN'T tell me!!!!! We shall have words LOL

Keri we have all been on our.....cough..... best behavior waiting for this booksmilies/butterfly.gi

We tried that as well we begged and nagged then ganged up on her at the same time nothing worked. but to be fair it has gone to be reviewed. Laugh it Up fuzball

KeriArthur
January 8th, 2009, 04:11 PM
I'll be putting up the first chapter teaser soon, if that's any comfort....

:yes:

hollie
January 8th, 2009, 04:13 PM
:notworthy: thanks Keri :lovepounce:

sabby07
January 8th, 2009, 04:34 PM
very nice- Thanks Keri!!!Bouncy Icon Smilie:notworthy::punk::orange:

CharmedGirl
January 8th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Thanks Keri. That would be great!

Dani
January 8th, 2009, 10:34 PM
Woo Hoo! That's so great Keri, thanks! :huepfen017:

Avid Reader
February 23rd, 2009, 09:57 PM
Has anybody got any idea of when we'll be seeing the preview chapter??? I'm going into major withdrawal and Keri said back on Jan 8 she'd be putting it up soon. I realize the fires have been keeping people busy and I feel really bad about asking this but I (and others) need our Riley. Of course, in one month the book will be released but I'd still like to get a sneak preview.

CharmedGirl
February 23rd, 2009, 10:01 PM
Has anybody got any idea of when we'll be seeing the preview chapter??? I'm going into major withdrawal and Keri said back on Jan 8 she'd be putting it up soon. I realize the fires have been keeping people busy and I feel really bad about asking this but I (and others) need our Riley. Of course, in one month the book will be released but I'd still like to get a sneak preview.

I'm sure Keri will put it up very soon. According to her blog she's very busy!

MPlaymate
February 25th, 2009, 11:10 PM
Keri could make a nice birthday present for me and put up a chapter. it's only a week away!!!!

KeriArthur
February 26th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Sorry about the long delay in getting the excerpt up--I was trying to finish Bound to Shadows (book 8), then the fires happened and that sort of side tracked me (and made it hard to concentrate).

But you'll be pleased to know I have finally gotten my act together, and the chapter is now up on my website :whistle:

Avid Reader
February 26th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Help please, I can't find it. *sob*:goinginsane:

KeriArthur
February 26th, 2009, 04:23 PM
go to books, then click the deadly desire cover. that'll take you to Deadly Desire's page. The excerpt link is under the blurb. Or go to my blog, and click the direct link there.

Avid Reader
February 26th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Thanks tons. Just to let you know though, going to the book page didn't work. Going through the link on your blog did.
Just finished reading the preview chapter and OMG, good stuff. I'm glad we only have to wait a month to get the whole thing. Although I am a tad worried that I'm going to be feeling similar feelings when I've finished the book, going by your blog. And we're going to have to wait longer (but not too long) to get the next one cause you more or less hinted that you're leaving us with a cliff hanger. *arghh*
Anyway thanks so much for the preview. I'm really looking forward to the book. It's a good thing when authors can show us what we're paying our money for. I remember, way back before computers and authors web sites, buying books cause they looked interested only to find they weren't. Money wasted. It's great we don't have to do that anymore. Of course there are some authors, you for one Keri, that we are guaranteed a good read from but it's still great to be able to get a taste before the book comes out. Thanks again.

KeriArthur
March 27th, 2009, 11:39 PM
hmmm...wonder why the link didn't work. Shall have to check.

by the way, I have the cover for Bound to Shadows--check it out :)
http://www.keriarthur.com/images/boundtoshadowsLarge.jpg

Avid Reader
March 28th, 2009, 02:27 AM
No need to check the links they work fine now but where the heck is everybody. I've finished the book and want to talk about it but I can't figure out how to start a thread in the individual book area. I can post a reply but can't, for some reason, start anything. Then again, maybe that's a good thing. I can get into trouble starting things.
OK well anyway, without spilling the beans about anything here, I would just like to say that Keri, once again it was a terrific book and I'm dying for the next one. Good thing it comes out relatively soon.:whoohoo: By the way, love the cover for Bound to Shadows.

hollie
March 28th, 2009, 06:58 AM

wow Keri that is lovely

No need to check the links they work fine now but where the heck is everybody. I've finished the book and want to talk about it but I can't figure out how to start a thread in the individual book area. I can post a reply but can't, for some reason, start anything. Then again, maybe that's a good thing. I can get into trouble starting things.
OK well anyway, without spilling the beans about anything here, I would just like to say that Keri, once again it was a terrific book and I'm dying for the next one. Good thing it comes out relatively soon.:whoohoo: By the way, love the cover for Bound to Shadows.

i haven't got my copy yet it should be here this week but i know Dani has hers

sabby07
March 28th, 2009, 11:31 AM
beautiful Keri!
I just finished 7 and all I can say is HOLY COW!!!!!!

CharmedGirl
March 28th, 2009, 03:30 PM
Beautiful cover Keri.

I haven't read Deadly Desire yet either Hollie. It comes out here in Australia on the 1st of April so that's when I'll be getting it.

MPlaymate
March 29th, 2009, 10:58 AM
i just recived my copy of the newest riley book a few days ago. the boyfriend keeps loading me up with a bunch of busy work and i read when i can find a few minutes to myself.

Dani
March 29th, 2009, 11:00 PM

The cover is gorgeous Keri!! I love it!

Don't worry Avid Reader there will be a thread to post in very soon. We're getting that set up right now. Some people haven't gotten their books yet to read, so we were waiting a little bit to post anything.

CharmedGirl
March 29th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Don't worry Avid Reader there will be a thread to post in very soon. We're getting that set up right now. Some people haven't gotten their books yet to read, so we were waiting a little bit to post anything.

That would be people like me. :tear:

Dani
March 29th, 2009, 11:06 PM
That would be people like me. :tear:
Poor baby. I really feel for you. I could have gotten you a copy too. All you had to do was ask.

CharmedGirl
March 29th, 2009, 11:11 PM
Poor baby. I really feel for you. I could have gotten you a copy too. All you had to do was ask.

Thanks Dani I know you would have sent me a copy if I'd asked. But it's okay now because the book is out here in two days time.

christinac
March 30th, 2009, 06:06 AM
Read the newest book in a day. (drooling at the mouth) OMG!!! Can't wait for the next one and I'm so happy we don't have to wait as long.

Beautiful cover Keri!!!!:notworthy:

hollie
March 30th, 2009, 08:20 AM
i just got my copy (thanks Dani) give me a day or so and i will have read it

Dani
March 30th, 2009, 10:25 AM
You're welcome Hollie!

Just so everyone knows Karenne, Hollie and I are working on things to get the new thread ready for Deadly Desire to be discussed. Hopefully by the end of the week it will be ready, but I'm not promising anything.

hollie
March 30th, 2009, 03:03 PM
You're welcome Hollie!

Just so everyone knows Karenne, Hollie and I are working on things to get the new thread ready for Deadly Desire to be discussed. Hopefully by the end of the week it will be ready, but I'm not promising anything.

i have to read it first

CharmedGirl
March 30th, 2009, 06:31 PM
i have to read it first

Me too! smilies/bump.gif

christinac
March 31st, 2009, 09:50 AM
I can't wait for ya'll to read it.
It's so great.
I wanna talk so bad but I know better!

(waiting as calm as I can)
OMG I wanna talk to people about it.
LOL

Dani
March 31st, 2009, 10:04 AM
Chica, chill! Go grab a stiff drink and relax. Laugh it Up fuzball

Speaking of chica, has anyone seen DG lately or is married life keeping her underground?

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
March 31st, 2009, 10:56 AM
I absolutely Love LOve LOVe LOVE that cover of the new book! ;)

Dani
March 31st, 2009, 11:02 AM
Sweetie, do you mean for Deadly Desire or Bound to Shadows because Keri posted the cover for it the other day (on a different thread)?

Riley'sTrueSoulmate
March 31st, 2009, 11:05 AM
Well, I meant for Bound By Shadows ;) Though I am not denying that the one for the cover of Deadly Desire wasn't hot!! It was scorching! :D

Dani
March 31st, 2009, 11:06 AM
Oh okay! Both covers are beautiful.

christinac
April 2nd, 2009, 01:08 PM
You know I haven't heard from DG lately. Married life must be taking up all her time! :)

*Going to the kitchen to pour a stiff drink*
Hey anybody want one while I'm up?

hollie
April 2nd, 2009, 01:22 PM
smilies/beer1.gif yes please i could do with one i stupidy agreed to my youngest 2 having friends over after school so there are 6 kids in the house and 4 of them are under 9

Quinn15Loving
April 2nd, 2009, 10:44 PM
oh... harsh... :(... but you can do it :D
WOMEM POWER!!
ya.....

Dani
April 3rd, 2009, 12:56 AM
I thought I'd post this here as well since everyone seems to be lurking at this post lately (I have also posted this at the other post being looked at more just so everyone sees it).

The new thread to discuss Deadly Desire is open here: http://www.coffeetimeromance.com/board/showthread.php?p=88312#post88312

Start posting and have fun!

CharmedGirl
April 3rd, 2009, 01:01 AM
I'm really liking Deadly Desire so far. I'll make sure to head over there shortly Dani.

DavidsGirl841444
April 3rd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Yeah married life sure is busy looking after my big baby hehehe. But not to busy to have finished the book and wanting to talk about it with you all. Loved it. Missed you all my guy ot much of a reader.

Dani
April 3rd, 2009, 07:30 PM
Yeah married life sure is busy looking after my big baby hehehe. But not to busy to have finished the book and wanting to talk about it with you all. Loved it. Missed you all my guy ot much of a reader.
Awww, we miss you too, but we know that you're busy with him and that's cool. Glad you're bad posting a little bit though. :biggrin:

DavidsGirl841444
April 4th, 2009, 02:13 PM
yeah sorry missed it here as well